Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them (3632 Views)

How Do Girls Find It Comfortable To Date Or Marry Old Men? / “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady / We Will Woo Them, They Will Say They Want Rich Guys Now They Are Walking Ghosts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Danisaint112(m): 9:08am On Oct 14, 2022
Fiscus105:

Hope you know the meaning of coincidence.

Coincidence can make you ask women out anywhere.

....but for u to just stop a woman on road and start asking her out for relationship, ....it say you are he-goat..... infact, any lady agreed on that, ....watch out for her, either she is covertly/overtly olosho, or she is desperate for relationship

Oh that.. Now I understand. But the lady above made it look like if you stop a lady at the road under any circumstances then it means your ain't responsible.
Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Great0ne1: 9:17am On Oct 14, 2022
Geminita1:
No man, I repeat no man stops a lady on the road for her contact just to be friends with her.

Your question is already wrong
So every man that sees a lady they like, on the road, simply wants to use and dump the lady ? And white men don't actually approach women they see on the road ? You are just a DUMBOLA
Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Buffalo2(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2022
Zonefree:

Don't come and disturb us at Shiloh 2030.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Great0ne1: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2022
Adeolamapamina:

Okay just learning tho

If I may say let’s assume in the market you guys don’t know each other but got something in common maybe you guys wanna buy the same goods maybe something come up to you guys that made you have discussion with each other what if from there he started to take it to friendship and ask for her contact
Bro you don't need to have something in common, to like an opposite sex. You might even be won over, by her manners or the way she spoke to someone attending to her. Now with the large number of mannerless ladies we have today, in this country, why would you let her go, without trying to be friends ? Do not mind that dumb fellow geminita1 or whatever she calls herself. We know how people like her end up
Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Great0ne1: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2022
JustforMen:

My love, being a man is not easy!

Even the ones that are claiming to be friends with women are just SIMPS that ended up in the friendzone!

If a man sees a woman and feels confident enough to approach on the road, my dear let it happen.
Love has no language, location, venue or any of such criteria.

If your man will find you in the toilet, let it be!!!

folks have found love in prisons, on the road, in brothels, on trucks, in accident locations... nowhere wey love no dey!

Approaching you is just a leg in the door. The rest will happen when you start talking!!
Nice one bro. Couldn't have said it better
Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by phemmyfour: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2022
Adeolamapamina:
Like I find it hard to stop a lady at the road and start to tell them how I feel pls am I the only one in this case cause as for me I find it embarrassing just wanna try my best but can’t put to effort of stopping a lady and start to woo them guys how do you find it comfortable and you can give me some tips as well.
It's easy, find a common denominator and start a conversation from there but make it short
Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by phemmyfour: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2022
Geminita1:
Men that do that are just dumb. I mean even if you were the most handsome I've ever seen, walking up to random women on the road for relationship is just a huge turn off. And shows how very dumb you are.

That's why I like white men. Those guys are so cultured. You will never see them running after a woman like a motto park tout "because they are too beautiful to resist" or "because they may never see her again"

Its a barbaric way of approaching women. There is something known as Circles. Join a circle of like minded people, those are places you meet people you can go into a relationship with. Anything by the road side is just for fling.

You approach me by the road and get my number through another means(cos I won't share my number with a dumbass), I'll block your ass straight up. You try to "apply pressure" I'm getting a police report. I dislike dull men.

Like, I don't even like guys staring at me on the road. Its irritating, nor to talk of walking up to me, yuck.
Ignorance
This is how you miss greatness even if they are starring at you.

Love can be found even in strange places....like social media, rally/protest ground, rest room, library, eatery etc
Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Faber(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
Zonefree:

Don't come and disturb us at Shiloh 2030.

Or 2031 5 Nights of Glory of Salvation ministries
Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Jeferious: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
How a thing starts....matters a lot. Sometimes it's easy to predict the end of a thing through its beginning. Sometimes, the unpredictable can happen too. Life no balance.

But from a personal view, approaching a stranger with the intent to woo is awkward, and something I won't subscribe to. Mutualism is the soul of any good relationship. Ok, a guy likes a girl who's a total stranger and builds some nerves to approach her. The next question is, does she have the same feelings for him? ........Alright. I get it now. The guy would impress her with what he's got till she falls for him......Foolish peopt grin grin grin

I no sabi for una, but I dey fall for who don fall for me. As for the emotional and romantic gamblers, only God can help them. As far as attraction and romance is concerned, if it doesn't happen naturally, I don't even give it a half-thought
Re: Guys How Do You Find It Comfortable To Stop A Stranger And Start To Woo Them by Streetmovement(m): 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Op forget all those things wey that bannie dey cap, you nor dey hear am for song and I quote "we found love in a hopeless place" meaning places you can't even think of, so my brother you can approach any shenkes anywhere you deem fit weda na for relationship or friendship o as far as na wetin enter your eye, the only thing na you just gaz start with the basics first... it's all about your arrangements in terms of how you follow the shenkes cap.

Although different people get their own principle and way of life, like me I hardly chase bitches on the road side but any other place I'm gamed.

I get nigga wey be say if me and am dey commot weda na ride or we just dey take morning or evening stroll, before we reach wey we dey go the nigga man go don stop like 10-15 different women and he must collect like 8-10 numbers and most dey end for sex and few na love.

So Ain't nothing wrong in what you just asked, no allow mk anybody decieve you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cucumber Prank: POS Lady Got Hynotized By This Guy's Gbola / The Real Reason He's Dumping You / What Is The Purpose Of Bachelor's Eve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.