Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

I Am 25 She Is 34 - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am 25 She Is 34 (4923 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial / "Am 25 But My Family Still Treats Me Like AM 16"- Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Samcent: 7:16am On Oct 15, 2022
Love is blind but marriage is the eye opener.

Campionxxx, you are playing with fire!

Nothing in your story shows that you are prepared for the responsibilities that come with marriage nor the perculiar 'drama' that comes with marrying a single mother.

The life of an average man is hard, don't make yours any harder.

Listen to your parents.

1 Like

Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Automolite: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2022
undecided undecided oho!!.see this one.
why will u not think u are in love?. she's giving u kpekus (ur first kpekus for that matter) and taking care of ur needs; and u think u are in heaven.
U just exhibit symptoms of a virgin grin

Nigga, u ain't seen shit!!

U never ask wetin do her last husband.
U never even dey think abt ur education and future....
U wan marry single mother of two.na only u she see?..
Ur naivety is legendary!..
Use ur head and not ur phallus biko.
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by overdrive(m): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
Oga get ur own apartment first.u don't pack from ur parent's house into ur sugar mommy's house.
Once u are living in ur personal space ur parents will monitor u less. Seems u still dey chop mama thank u.
Ur life maybe at stake considering her previous relationship.has she been properly divorced? Guyman dey street for Malay and u come dey bang his wife for naija.
Do you investigations before egwu apara gi laa.Woman bokwu everywhere.
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2022
Championxxx:
I am dating a 34 years old single mother of two girls , she is a business woman and I am a bar tender. She support me financially I don't lack anything and I truly love her for real not because of what she is giving me but I love her for who she is. She is the first woman I have ever slept with in my entire life and I want to spend the rest of my life with her but my parents are against the relationship because of the age difference even my siblings doesn't want to hear anything about her they say i should quittherelationship. But I love her so much she asked me to move in with her and I don't want to disobey my parents. I am torn between the woman I love and my family what should I do or whom should I choose, I know that it is not a competition family should alway come first but I think my happiness also matter. By the way the relationship is 9 months. Please admin do not push my post to the front page because I don't want immature advice I need mature advice?

angry
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 12, 2022
Championxxx:
I am dating a 34 years old single mother of two girls , she is a business woman and I am a bar tender. She support me financially I don't lack anything and I truly love her for real not because of what she is giving me but I love her for who she is. She is the first woman I have ever slept with in my entire life and I want to spend the rest of my life with her but my parents are against the relationship because of the age difference even my siblings doesn't want to hear anything about her they say i should quittherelationship. But I love her so much she asked me to move in with her and I don't want to disobey my parents. I am torn between the woman I love and my family what should I do or whom should I choose, I know that it is not a competition family should alway come first but I think my happiness also matter. By the way the relationship is 9 months. Please admin do not push my post to the front page because I don't want immhature advice I need mature advice?

WOT THE HELL?
are 35 datin 15yeer old girl....are u ok sir?...SHAME ON YOU.....U are a Peterfile & u shod be areested sir!!!(no oofencsse)
angry
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Ybaby: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2022
Championxxx:
I am dating a 34 years old single mother of two girls , she is a business woman and I am a bar tender. She support me financially I don't lack anything and I truly love her for real not because of what she is giving me but I love her for who she is. She is the first woman I have ever slept with in my entire life and I want to spend the rest of my life with her but my parents are against the relationship because of the age difference even my siblings doesn't want to hear anything about her they say i should quittherelationship. But I love her so much she asked me to move in with her and I don't want to disobey my parents. I am torn between the woman I love and my family what should I do or whom should I choose, I know that it is not a competition family should alway come first but I think my happiness also matter. By the way the relationship is 9 months. Please admin do not push my post to the front page because I don't want immature advice I need mature advice?

What do you do for her apart from your waist ?

How are you useful to her ?

She better dump u
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Ybaby: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2022
overdrive:
Oga get ur own apartment first.u don't pack from ur parent's house into ur sugar mommy's house.
Once u are living in ur personal space ur parents will monitor u less. Seems u still dey chop mama thank u.
Ur life maybe at stake considering her previous relationship.has she been properly divorced? Guyman dey street for Malay and u come dey bang his wife for naija.
Do you investigations before egwu apara gi laa.Woman bokwu everywhere.

With which money ?
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by akwesenana: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

WOT THE HELL?
are 35 datin 15yeer old girl....are u ok sir?...SHAME ON YOU.....U are a Peterfile & u shod be areested sir!!!(no oofencsse)
angry
Mad clown.
He's 25 dating a 34 year old.
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
Chioma4eva:
yeah I know. It's crazy...

so u tink its funny for 35yer old man to sexxxc 15yer old girl...corrřrrect?,u a embarrassment to women.u come to nairaland to soppot a peterfile.shame on u(no oofencsse) angry
Re: I Am 25 She Is 34 by Truvelisback(m): 7:49am On Nov 13, 2022
Championxxx:
Is she the one that loves u and initiating the relationship, u are safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Were To Be The Opposite Sex For An Hour, What Will U Do First? / Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki / How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.