Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted (87332 Views)

Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted / Nnamdi Kanu: Discharged And Acquitted (Picture) / Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by DreamersVille24(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2022
Kobicove:

The real meaning is that he only got a technical reprieve due the manner of his arrest repatriation to Nigeria but that notwithstanding some of the original charges brought against him are still sustained.

This is what I understand to be the real meaning of the judgement based on what is written on the first page of this thread

But in the April judgement all other charges were already settled and the remaining counts are what the defence is appealing against.

Cases can and have been thrown out on technical grounds, nothing new there.

But yea I doubt that the current judiciary will release NK just like that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Pootle: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Fejoku:

If majority of the people of Nigeria understand your statement, they all will support the disintegration of the contraption. I doubt you fully understand your own statement. For clarity sake, this is how I interpreted it.
The powers behind the current terrorist government of Nigeria is the real power behind the original design for Nigeria and their grand plan for the contraption remains to be in total control of it for their own selfish gains and never for the people therein. As far as they are concern, you all can die off as long as they remain in control, all is well. The worst they fear is losing that control. This is the sole reason behind the current decisions they're making. They fear that with Peter Obi in power, they will lose that control and knowing that the bulk of the youth are behind him, they feel that settling with ASUU so students can return to school and be engaged with reduce their political engagement thereby affecting Obi's chances. This decision of ending the strike has nothing to do with really wanting students to continue their education.
As for this judgement, I knew it will come to this because I know they have no case against my leader. The UN has mandated them to release MNK of which they are bound to obey. However, they're weighing for the best timing with regards to them not losing control over the affairs of Nigeria. Now that Obi's chances are clearer than ever, they believe that delivering this judgement will affect him. However, if Obi wins, they'll lose control for only 8yrs i.e if he doesn't restructure. Let me stop at this.
The point is that the worst they fear is losing control which is what determines whatever decision they'll make. As for development for the whole Nigeria, forget about it. They will never do it because it will threaten their chances to remain in control. Just as they deliberately pauperized the Hausas so they can effectively control them, the same way they will extend that poverty to the rest of Nigeria for the purpose of control. It is their best stroke at control... The weaponization of poverty for the sole purpose of control. Does such a Nigeria interest you?

guy no reply if you know say unnecessary story you wan write
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by wediehere1: 7:27am On Jan 26
jerryunit48:
Some people go get heart problem today
who is having it now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner / IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.