Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted (87288 Views)

Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted / Nnamdi Kanu: Discharged And Acquitted (Picture) / Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by IkUKU01(m): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Just when Obi is gaining momentum the Federal government did a secret negotiation with Kanu to release him on the condition that he frustrates Obi's political aspirations...a tale older than time.
exactly my conclusion when i saw the headline.. You know book
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by afbstrategies: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
shocked
The Sudanese Dullard will try to strangle his marabout tonight but that may not work because he is older than his declared age lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by onez: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Very good from FG. A lot people has needlessly died because of this. Monday sit at home should now stop.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Will the FG adhere to this judgement to free him?

The same FG dat ask ASUU to obey court order n go back to work before negociation can resume....
This whole drama sounds interesting.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by nickyj19: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
OK is this real
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by OgaDeyVex: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Tunjibalogun: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
happney65:

Naa,if they release him,it will be calm things down a great deal in the SE. That is nothing but the truth
It means you don't know what is happening. The group led by kanu which the DOS represents is now different from Simon Ekpa group that doesn't take orders from there. Just investigate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by ATLIEN2027: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Watch as the ipob terrorists masquerading as Zombidients come out of their shells. grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Illegal1(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Isoryt....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Ckonnet: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Mko123:
I hope he learnt his lessons just like the way the one that ran to Benin republic did

I swear and I hope he will be pleading for mercy due to the desecration he orchestrated in igbo land.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by gbishman: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Can you kindly post a link to a source document reinforcing your claim?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by vivalavida(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
OyigboUpdate will die of high BP this night

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by SenatePresdo(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
post=117533015:
FOR ALL THE INNOCENT IGBOS that this cownu caused to kill, he will never ever end well in life.
For all the families he caused to cry for their loved ones, their cries will mber depart from his life.
Brutal end awaits Cownu and all his brainwashed cannibals, terrorists and online bastards.
All the people in support of deaths of innocent igbos and other Nigerians will never witness the end of this year.
As long as God lives.

MIRACLE NWOBODO and other innocent igbos killed by cownu and his murderers.
May all your souls Rest in Perfect Peace.
Your blood will surely cry for you in due time.

If you want to be unfortunate and die brutally soon,
Quote this post to type rubbish.

We Rise.

George Bush killed more, he's living as one of the most secured and happy man onEarth.

Kanu didn't kill anybody.

We all pray not to be a victim of collateral damage, Rip to the dead.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Confirmedzombie: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kangaro judgement. This judgement will not stand.

Kanu must not be freed.

I condemn this judgement

I condemn it I condemn it I condemn it.

If Buhari release kanu we will shut down the country.

May Amadioha fire the judge that gave this judgement.

I just feel like crying right now.

Our judiciary is totally compromised.

A shame
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by 1gbdata: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by broadman20: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

The insecurity is different from ipob oo. Criminala operating in South East fit even kill kanu if he goes back to the east

From rusting in prison to this your useless statement even when you don't live close to the east.

One thing I love about you people from the west is that you always have a way of comforting yourself after lying to yourselves.

Please stay away from sniper o!

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Laughingkk: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
He was discharged and acquitted in some count change,what about the other remaining count charges?
Somebody should explain please

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by guychidile: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
There's nothing God can not do

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by cybertruss(m): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
I hope this is note fake news. Can we really get justice from Nigeria court
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by stevnwigw1: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Congratulations, MNK

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by ahnie: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Good news,I rejoice with my inlaw

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by nedekid: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Brimstone77:

Now the issue is will dictator buhari release him?

2015 come to mind,even after he was ordered on several occasions to let him go the b@stard refused...
Remember dasuki and how he was kept in custody despite court judgment.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Badguy77(m): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
As far as am concerned, if his release is for good let God be praise but if any negotiation as gone underground to sabotage Peter obi and the obidient may he be locked in a prison of no return.. Amen..

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by HomoSapiien: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Time for him to come and spoil Peter Obi work. Watch out. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Curious345: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hnmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Moh247: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
The end of Peter Obi movement

Checkmate

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
Penguin2:
Hmmmmm

I’m receiving this news with mixed feelings o.

I hope this is not APC playing a dangerous game with the votes of Southeast?

I hope Nnamdi Kanu will not go out and resume his “No Election in Southeast” mantra?

Because if he does, that would greatly affect the votes that Peter Obi will get in Southeast and increase the chances of his opponents.

I just hope Nnamdi becomes Obidient and not work in antithesis to the interest of Ndigbo

Lol. So it’s actually about Tribe and not the Nigerian state? Wow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Ekundayo7574(m): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
This is a very bad news
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by rollandben(m): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
But Buhari's government and Nigeria Government in general doesn't have respecpet to court order naw. Let's see if justice have started working in Nigeria!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by occam(m): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Just when Obi is gaining momentum the Federal government did a secret negotiation with Kanu to release him on the condition that he frustrates Obi's political aspirations...a tale older than time.

Kanu’s release is bad news for Obi. Kanu holds sway amongst Igbos and since he doesn’t support Nigeria as an entity, Obi will be sweating buckets. Will Kanu dissociate himself From Obi’s quest for presidency? Let’s wait and see.

A lot of Igbos have turned Obident and may just want Kanu to remain in prison until after elections.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Chikeluba25(m): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
Election has reach, they free MNK.... Just to watch how Obi supporters will go back to MNK/IPOB agitation

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.