Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted (87301 Views)

Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted / Nnamdi Kanu: Discharged And Acquitted (Picture) / Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Angelfrost(m): 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
They never really had a case... In any case, they have no choice but to let him go back to London with his wahala!

With the reports of his ill-health, they can't even take chances now.

It will be terribly unwise to allow him die in detention.

21 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by IamNat: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
H
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Tunjibalogun: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
happney65:

I doubt if it can frustrate Obi. It will even galvanise it being that he will be released hopefully and the end to Mondays sit at home and the insecurity going on there.

But we wait and see
The insecurity is different from ipob oo. Criminala operating in South East fit even kill kanu if he goes back to the east

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
undecided

What a surprising news wow...

God Abeg answer my prayer and intervene in my life just like you did for Nnamdi Kanu. I'm tired of trying and almost losing hope. My strength is failing and depression is creeping in. angry sad

17 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by FreeStuffsNG: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Smh.
You think you will burn Lagos, acting on his orders and violent rhetorics like Boko Haram ,iswap,late Shekau, your ipob terrorist group will kill and ruin the lives of innocent Nigerians and escape justice?
His victims deserve justice. It is the job of govt to get them justice and give him opportunity to defend himself in court. Any judgement that does not give justice to his victims will be reversed by the courts.
Victims of his violent rhetorics deserve justice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by mbahdi(m): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Great
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by olatade(m): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
A good one... For the sake of peace in the south east. Dude is brave to be honest.

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Agbadocassava: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
I see Tinubu winning with this news.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Btruth: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Congratulations!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Domif: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
The verdict is long overdue, only if the court order will obey.till then I rest my case.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Kingzeez10: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ope ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by clockwisereport: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ohamadike

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Johnrake69: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Ernchibyke(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
D
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Dialpad: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Dss will claim national security, I doubt if they will release him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by relaxandsmile: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
I like his Courage!

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Ezewuzie01: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
The DSS has the option of appeal to the Supreme Court. Till the Supreme Court rules, Kanu will remain in DSS dungeon.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by ATLIEN2027: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Quick appeal.
The terrorist monkey must not be released.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Dmama1991: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
God is great ....mumu yaribandiants an gwuru mohaidiot will now rest

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by pacesetting: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Exactly my point. The movement will even be stronger this time. It seems Buhari Is low-key working for the emergence of Obi, based on his body language.
happney65:

I doubt if it can frustrate Obi. It will even galvanise it being that he will be released hopefully and the end to Mondays sit at home and the insecurity going on there.

But we wait and see

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by 07kjb: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
That's a good NEWS

GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU
GOD BLESS IGBOS
GOD BLESS NIGERIANS

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Interesting...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by RapLawd(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
IPOB are Master strategists of FREEDOM fighting!

THE DOS ARE WISE!

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by broadman20: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hahaha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by frog12: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
MALAMI grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Agbadorians will take sniper

16 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by gabemuyi: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Wow congratulations to NDI Igbo ppl

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by EmmaLege: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Snapchat: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Time for me to stop my support for LP and denounce Obi, who want to be the president of the zoo. Kanu is back, it’s time for Biafra.

ALL HAIL BIAFRA.
Obi can go to hell!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by shortIGBOman: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Fake and Aba made news. FG will never release Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by happney65: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

The insecurity is different from ipob oo. Criminala operating in South East fit even kill kanu if he goes back to the east

Naa,if they release him,it will be calm things down a great deal in the SE. That is nothing but the truth as nobody can hide under any stupid and silly Ipob to cause mayhem again

Or maybe he has taken the part of peace himself . We wait and see if he is released cos I no still trust Buhari 100percent

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Cantonese: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.