Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted (87340 Views)

Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted / Nnamdi Kanu: Discharged And Acquitted (Picture) / Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by blueAgent(m): 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Broveens42:

This sounds rather dumb... would I call this lack of proper education or effect of too much movies? grin
Typical of black people...all they know is kill...kill...kill..

This whites you are talking about prefer the use of propaganda (sometimes, turning agitating members against their leaders) they have proven that over and over...

I don't expect much.

No facts to disprove my points just lame talk.

Crap.

He would still have followers as long as they have ppl with poor reasoning.

That's how most of the famous cult leaders of the past started.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Broveens42(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
blueAgent:

I don't expect much.

No facts to disprove my points just lame talk.

Crap.

He would still have followers as long as they have ppl with poor reasoning.

That's how most of the famous cult leaders of the past started.

Hahahaha....oh !!! you just realized you were hiding behind a story book and some intoxicating Hollywood? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Hussein035: 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Shame on anyone attaching IPOB to Peter Obi.
Shame on them. You hate your country and prefer to have old archaic people leading your country and turn back to accuse others. Shame

Why has Nnamdi Kanu been agitating? One word. INJUSTICE and bad governance.

Who most likely can help this? Peter Obi.
Yet you hate him.

Old people cannot develop the country. Pls go and tell UK to execute or impeach King Charles who is older than Tinubu

Bunch of hypocrites
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hussein035:

Old people cannot develop the country. Pls go and tell UK to execute or impeach King Charles who is older than Tinubu

Bunch of hypocrites
Do you the difference between a monarch and and president? Again King Charles is healthier than your peeepooo shaky shaky sleepy candidate.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
afube:

Unnecessary kii you there......bloody oaf!
clean you mouth ...you don't have to talk if you have nothing to contribute.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Regie2bless: 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Just when Obi is gaining momentum the Federal government did a secret negotiation with Kanu to release him on the condition that he frustrates Obi's political aspirations...a tale older than time.
is a calculated attempt to deny South East vote, this is the same judiciary who said how Nnamdi was arrested and brought to the country does not matter, overnight dey are releasing him, believing he will unsettled the south East thereby giving INEC enough excuse not to conduct election in South East.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by blueAgent(m): 12:19am On Oct 14, 2022
Broveens42:

Hahahaha....oh !!! you just realized you were hiding behind a story book and some intoxicating Hollywood? grin

As usual,

Am glad I just exposes your naivety which your master is exploiting.

He keeps brainwashing his sheepie that UK is against Biafra yet he calls UK his home and enjoys all the privileges of a UK citizen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by DreamersVille24(m): 12:38am On Oct 14, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Lol. So it’s actually about Tribe and not the Nigerian state? Wow

Wow what?

Lol.

Igbos have voted other tribes since 1963 and now they're clamoring for their own it's wrong?

Oh shut up.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by DreamersVille24(m): 12:40am On Oct 14, 2022
Kobicove:
Most of the people commenting are completely ignorant of the real meaning of this judgement

So what is the real meaning pray tell?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Benchilwell: 1:07am On Oct 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh.
You think you will burn Lagos, acting on his orders and violent rhetorics like Boko Haram ,iswap,late Shekau, your ipob terrorist group will kill and ruin the lives of innocent Nigerians and escape justice?
His victims deserve justice. It is the job of govt to get them justice and give him opportunity to defend himself in court. Any judgement that does not give justice to his victims will be reversed by the courts.
Victims of his violent rhetorics deserve justice
no group of pple that not from lagos will do diz big demage and be free without persecution,why are Lagos government silence about diz case and allow it to die down. Abeg pls carry ur lie to ur skull
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Benchilwell: 1:23am On Oct 14, 2022
Maser:
They're releasing him to come and stop Peter Obi.
I also told a friend this several months back.
Yes!
They did same thing in 2019 with great success.
Once it was close to election, they freed him, and boom, he appeared in Israel. Next thing, he declared, "No election in Biafraland" and Igbos complied. That whittled down South East votes that should have gone to Atiku/Obi in that election.
who told u apc won d last election,PDP won that election but only thing is that buhari don't want be a 4 term president that why he did everything to declare himself winner.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Fejoku: 2:44am On Oct 14, 2022
stanluiz:
Despite that he has been released. Nnamdi kanu is still a Terrorist that should be monitored 247 by that security forces especially the DSS.

He should not leave Nigeria so as to continue his madness. Let him not come to the east. He better stays in Abuja.
Your father is the worst of all terrorists in the whole world. If he's still alive, he ought to be in chains on all his limbs including his waist and neck.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:48am On Oct 14, 2022
DreamersVille24:

Wow what?

Lol.

Igbos have voted other tribes since 1963 and now they're clamoring for their own it's wrong?

Oh shut up.

I’m referring to the present, the past is behind us.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Fejoku: 2:49am On Oct 14, 2022
stanluiz:
Obidients is a national movement not regional movement.

I hope that bastard called kanu has listen to voice of reason.
You're a lunatic... son of a demented terrorist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Fejoku: 3:27am On Oct 14, 2022
Pootle:
naija cool all of a sudden asup strike end, FG number one enemy released...never trust a politician undecided
If majority of the people of Nigeria understand your statement, they all will support the disintegration of the contraption. I doubt you fully understand your own statement. For clarity sake, this is how I interpreted it.
The powers behind the current terrorist government of Nigeria is the real power behind the original design for Nigeria and their grand plan for the contraption remains to be in total control of it for their own selfish gains and never for the people therein. As far as they are concern, you all can die off as long as they remain in control, all is well. The worst they fear is losing that control. This is the sole reason behind the current decisions they're making. They fear that with Peter Obi in power, they will lose that control and knowing that the bulk of the youth are behind him, they feel that settling with ASUU so students can return to school and be engaged with reduce their political engagement thereby affecting Obi's chances. This decision of ending the strike has nothing to do with really wanting students to continue their education.
As for this judgement, I knew it will come to this because I know they have no case against my leader. The UN has mandated them to release MNK of which they are bound to obey. However, they're weighing for the best timing with regards to them not losing control over the affairs of Nigeria. Now that Obi's chances are clearer than ever, they believe that delivering this judgement will affect him. However, if Obi wins, they'll lose control for only 8yrs i.e if he doesn't restructure. Let me stop at this.
The point is that the worst they fear is losing control which is what determines whatever decision they'll make. As for development for the whole Nigeria, forget about it. They will never do it because it will threaten their chances to remain in control. Just as they deliberately pauperized the Hausas so they can effectively control them, the same way they will extend that poverty to the rest of Nigeria for the purpose of control. It is their best stroke at control... The weaponization of poverty for the sole purpose of control. Does such a Nigeria interest you?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by broadman20: 4:14am On Oct 14, 2022
Igbojew:
Hahaha my friend please take jt easy with the way you give it to him woto woto before he died on your hand.I have never seen tribe as evil,wicket and hateful as that tribe from falling demon and brown roof region.They always have a way to console themselves when things did not go their way................I am that Igbojew

Hahahaha my brother this is a season of sniper and jumping into the third mainland bridge for them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Probz(m): 4:42am On Oct 14, 2022
Is Kanu still going?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 14, 2022
Igbojew:
Which South East ignores Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in 2019 you bloody liar.If not that he cancelled boycott of 2019 after the Igbo enders and clergies begged him 2019 will not have hold.................I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Ye do not need to call me a 'bloddy liar'. It shows you as being childish and bitter. Calm down.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by HRprof: 6:19am On Oct 14, 2022
Penguin2:
Hmmmmm

I’m receiving this news with mixed feelings o.

I hope this is not APC playing a dangerous game with the votes of Southeast?

I hope Nnamdi Kanu will not go out and resume his “No Election in Southeast” mantra?

Because if he does, that would greatly affect the votes that Peter Obi will get in Southeast and increase the chances of his opponents.

I just hope Nnamdi becomes Obidient and not work in antithesis to the interest of Ndigbo.

Why agbadorians always confused
Una said Obi is Biafra president agenda at the same time claiming Mazi Kanu will spoil Obi agenda.
May confusion continue to rain in agbado kingdom
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by victorazy(m): 6:59am On Oct 14, 2022
blueAgent:

What a stupid comment.

I feel bad seeing grown men talk like kids without brain.

No wonder whites look down on us.

The Late queen is against MNK as you guys want us to believe, but your MNK has UK passport and lived their comfortably, if Queen wanted him dead it would take M16 less than 30mins to do it.

If they killed Diana than who is MNK they cannot deal with.

Abeg reason b4 talking dey shame 4 una talk.

What do you know.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by christistruth01: 7:03am On Oct 14, 2022
Publish the signed Appeal court Judgement

to confirm it is not Fake News
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted by Kobicove(m): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2022
DreamersVille24:

So what is the real meaning pray tell?

The real meaning is that he only got a technical reprieve due the manner of his arrest and repatriation to Nigeria but that notwithstanding some of the original charges brought against him are still sustained.

This is what I understand to be the real meaning of the judgement based on what is written on the first page of this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner / IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.