Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise (3100 Views)

Which Lady Knows This Pls? How Effective Is It?(pics Inside) / How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by penultimatee(m): 4:45am On Oct 14, 2022
Onetenth:
Are u serious bruh? I really thank you for this show of kindness
I am one two.
Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by Onetenth: 4:47am On Oct 14, 2022
penultimatee:
I am one two.
God blessings rain on u sir. I appreciate you
Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by nickyj19: 5:14am On Oct 14, 2022
Onetenth:
I have a sum of 135k sitting in my account, this money I have is for my urgent medical condition have been saving for, I have to treat starting from next week it's a knee problem I have been nursing for a while and starting with scan and other bills I don't know how much I might be charged of but I have been advised to come with atleast 100k to start the treatment.

But here's the issue, my jnr brother who has been home for a while due to ASUU strike needs the sum of 99k+ to pay his school fee, their school portal closes on Sunday. I am really confused right now because both my treatment and his school fees are very important, and without the treatment I can't do anything or work.

Had it been I'm healthy, paying his school fee wouldn't be a problem for me. Please I need advise on what steps I can go about this because I'm confused. I really want to help him because we don't have anyone but it's risky for me also because I need to treat myself so I can start hustling again. Thanks

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Seun
my advice for you is family first
Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by Onetenth: 5:22am On Oct 14, 2022
Thank you everyone who showed interest in helping me. Someone from here messaged to help me, and he/she sent me the whole of the money to pay my brother school fee. Please help me send a prayer to him/her I can't thank the person enough.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by AgentGoat: 5:52am On Oct 14, 2022
Onetenth:
Thank you everyone who showed interest in helping me. Someone from here messaged to help me, and he/she sent me the whole of the money to pay my brother school fee. Please help me send a prayer to him/her I can't thank the person enough.

God bless him.
Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by donbachi(m): 7:06am On Oct 14, 2022
Onetenth:
he helped me with my hustle all through dis period I couldn't go out. Though I pay him but yet, this is a very hard situation for me
him carry am do dorime.
Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by omotoshodontee1: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2022
Onetenth:
may God replenish the giver in multiple folds...this is awesome news...

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by Airnigma(f): 7:30am On Oct 14, 2022
Onetenth:
This act of kindness has once again rekindled my hope in humanity. God will greatly bless the kind soul. His/her life will be filled with good tidings and the Lord will grant pleasant surprises to him/her.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by Onetenth: 8:13am On Oct 14, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
may God replenish the giver in multiple folds...this is awesome news...
amen in Jesus name
Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by Onetenth: 8:14am On Oct 14, 2022
Airnigma:
This act of kindness has once again rekindled my hope in humanity. God will greatly bless the kind soul. His/her life will be filled with good tidings and the Lord will grant pleasant surprises to him/her.
a very big amen
Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by Karleb(m): 8:17am On Oct 14, 2022
Tell him to defer for a year.

Go treat yourself.
Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by gfon(m): 8:24am On Oct 14, 2022
Onetenth:
you could include this in your initial write up. At least let people know that we still have selfless people who always help. I for one love helping people genuinely in needs. But right now my hands are tied. I'm really happy for you bro and I pray you get well soon too

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2022
God bless the person who helped.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by Ikennablue(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2022
gfon:
you could include this in your initial write up. At least let people know that we still have selfless people who always help. I for one love helping people genuinely in needs. But right now my hands are tied. I'm really happy for you bro and I pray you get well soon too
this is why I can't give up on this country. I love this country so much and the people in it. Bad governance has made us look wicked. I was about to send 2k untill I saw that message. May God bless that person. This has made my day

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by Coolbanke: 9:15am On Oct 14, 2022
Wow Nairalanders, this one touch me. Thanks to everyone contributing.

I wish to contribute too but I'm also a final year student who lost his dad during the strike. So ��‍♂️...

Anyways, OP I wish u quick recovery and may God help u and Ur bro

Modified

Wow, congrats once again. See as God do am for u

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by Antyxx: 9:20am On Oct 14, 2022
Onetenth:
ask who? I don't know any family bruh. Besides I don't even know how to beg for money, I rather work my ass of to get whatever I need but health isn't helping rn
Use the money to treat yourself. Your bro is a man, anyone who is 18should be able to take care of themselves if not for rotten Nigeria training in sec school. Tell him to defy admission till next year
Let me tell you the truth, the school he is going to wont fetch him any money after he graduates,he should have learnt a skill by now. So why should you delay your treatment for a school that has no advantage
Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by gfon(m): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2022
Ikennablue:
this is why I can't give up on this country. I love this country so much and the people in it. Bad governance has made us look wicked. I was about to send 2k untill I saw that message. May God bless that person. This has made my day
swears bro
Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by Coolbanke: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2022
Antyxx:

Use the money to treat yourself. Your bro is a man, anyone who is 18should be able to take care of themselves if not for rotten Nigeria training in sec school. Tell him to defy admission till next year
Let me tell you the truth, the school he is going to wont fetch him any money after he graduates,he should have learnt a skill by now. So why should you delay your treatment for a school that has no advantage

I swear, sometimes I wish I'd known this earlier. I for no put all my efforts for school

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by garriAndsugar: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2022
Onetenth:
Nice one
Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by phemmyfour: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2022
Onetenth:
I have a sum of 135k sitting in my account, this money I have is for my urgent medical condition have been saving for, I have to treat starting from next week it's a knee problem I have been nursing for a while and starting with scan and other bills I don't know how much I might be charged of but I have been advised to come with atleast 100k to start the treatment.

But here's the issue, my jnr brother who has been home for a while due to ASUU strike needs the sum of 99k+ to pay his school fee, their school portal closes on Sunday. I am really confused right now because both my treatment and his school fees are very important, and without the treatment I can't do anything or work.

Had it been I'm healthy, paying his school fee wouldn't be a problem for me. Please I need advise on what steps I can go about this because I'm confused. I really want to help him because we don't have anyone but it's risky for me also because I need to treat myself so I can start hustling again. Thanks

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Seun
100k to start a treatment? That's a scam. No hospital will bill you 100k without knowing the details of the treatment. Let the poor boy pay his school fees on time
Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by Mimidan001(m): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2022
Onetenth:
Here is a screenshot of the message he sent this morning embarassed
Bro you need to get yourself healthy first and in everything you want to do try to put yourself first, life is beyond risking what is very clear like this. Be weird
Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
How was he paying his school fees before?
Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by NoGirlfriend: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2022
Shey dem say "health is wealth"
What else do you want to hear?
Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by minasu190: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2022
You can share the money in two, your brother should pay half of his school fees and later before exams start he will pay the remaining, your health is important, and your brother success is also important too,peace bro.
Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by Shagbatshagba: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2022
i wish i had enough bro to give. well, i pray God grant u quick recovery... my advice is this,why not give him 65k first as a hustler too and also a man let him ask people for the balance that is, he should borrow. if u give him everything now, u knw humans are quite funny he might continue to depend on u for little things...but i dnt knw how loyal and d love u have for eachother though...
All the best!
Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by AwesomeDuru(m): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2022
nickyj19:

my advice for you is family first
He should put family (school fees) above his own health?

I see why real men like you die early.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise by missyojo(f): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2022
May God bless and replenish the giver. When he/she calls one thousand 's shall answer for the person. Poster, I wish you a speedy recovery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Cuties / The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? / Ladies: Vote For Your Desired Profession For Your Future Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.