Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Problem With Single Nigerian Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem With Single Nigerian Men (2843 Views)

"No Wonder You're Single": Nigerian Man Shares His Chat With His Crush / Why Africans Do Not Like To Settle Down With Single Mothers / Don't Ever Watch This If You Are Still Single - Nigerian Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by OKOATA(m): 7:41am On Oct 14, 2022
stunnert:
Nigeria men will see a good woman but because she doesn't have big a$$ or b00bs, y'all ghost her and meet bad biiitches and be disturbing us online on how women are not good people. Y'all better wise up and do the needful or is it until your parents starts putting pressure on you for a grandchild
A man like you will open thread to support a woman with flat ass, so are you fighting for women or what? No turn yourself to simp for woman that's if you are actually not man sef.
Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Savedday: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2022
Make thunder fire all 9ja girls!

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by stunnert(m): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2022
OKOATA:
A man like you will open thread to support a woman with flat ass, so are you fighting for women or what? No turn yourself to simp for woman that's if you are actually not a man sef.
The message I'm trying to pass across is that y'all need to look beyond beauty and physical attributes when you want to get involved with a woman. What's her reasoning faculty like? Can she hold an intelligent conversation? Does she engage in steady self-development, your kids deserve an intelligent mother that can stand up and say something sensible during the PTA meeting in their school

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by stunnert(m): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2022
Savedday:
Make thunder fire all 9ja girls!

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

I hear you but my own sisters are actually not useless and they've made something meaningful out of their lives and I'm sure they are more good girls like this still in Nigeria but you don't know where to look

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Nonexisting1: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2022
What is this rabbit blabbing about?

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2022
op I know u high on cracks but fĂșck u.
Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by OKOATA(m): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2022
stunnert:

The message I'm trying to pass across is that y'all need to look beyond beauty and physical attributes when you want to get involved with a woman. What's her reasoning faculty like? Can she hold an intelligent conversation? Does she engage in steady self-development, your kids deserve an intelligent mother that can stand up and say something sensible during the PTA meeting in their school
Ok sir. Good one.
Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by phemmyfour: 10:45am On Oct 14, 2022
stunnert:
Nigeria men will see a good woman but because she doesn't have big a$$ or b00bs, y'all ghost her and meet bad biiitches and be disturbing us online on how women are not good people. Y'all better wise up and do the needful or is it until your parents starts putting pressure on you for a grandchild
same way girls go after rich but abusive/yahoo guys.

Let everyone choose in peace quote
Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by 2buffagain(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2022
If she no get yansh, at the very least she should have a nice face. If she no get either, then wetin she wan give our daughter?

she go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Rickmann: 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
stunnert:

Same way y'all will see a young promising guy who loves you.. But because he doesn't have millions in his account, cars and houses, you'll ignore and ghost him and get you hearts broken by those players and have the nerve to say 'all guys are the same'..

Stupid gender.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
How babe nor go get ass? What is good there? Nothing beats a loyal good girl with a good heart, soft curvy ass and some boobs. Why should i settle for less?

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by imagrg(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Let women be.
@PrettyLady wins my heart whenever she reacts to any write-up here.
I don't know how I can make her my virtual friend.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by stunnert(m): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
imagrg:
Let women be.
@PrettyLady wins my heart whenever she reacts to any write-up here.
I don't know how I can make her my virtual friend.

Send her mail man and let her know, Life's too short
Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
stunnert:

They prefer women with big ass and boobs.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Single Nigerian Men by 2buffagain(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2022
Every solid single Nigerian man has multiple babes to pick from when he gets tired of being single.

Sorry that sometimes you might not make the selection given his unique needs when that time comes. No hard feelings though, I'm sure you also have very good guys who are chasing you despite your deficiencies. Perhaps you can practice what you preach by looking past their deficiencies as well and giving them a chance?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crazy Moment Security Guard Stops Hippopotamus From Escaping From The Zoo Enclos / Help! My Blackberry Is Killing Me / How Were U Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.