Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (15496 Views)

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / Many Nigerian Guys Stalking Girls On Facebook / Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2011
pleep:

You call everyone sensitive. Just because ppl don't share your veiw off the world doesn't mean they are abnormal it means [i]you [/i]are.

No.  I called you and him sensitive.  Plus other people called you sensitive too so I guess they are abnormal too huh? 

Do you even know what it was referred to or you just jumped in because you wants to support your brother?

It is okay boo boo.  Let it go.  It is chat.   wink
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Overly sensitive huh?  Not a good trait for an older Nigerian man.  Missing a ball?  

There you go, I feel much better  grin
Mrs.Chima:

Hmm. Your thoughts have failed you huh?  Remember you was preaching about people should intermingle whoever they want regardless of race now you upset that I rather be educated by an Non-African?  Contradiction eh?

What happened to that "my circle supports diversity"?  It was a lie huh?  

Your entire debate has been accusing me of having inferiority complex, yet you are now stating that non Africans are better educators. Have you heard the terms, kettle and black?
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

There you go, I feel much better  grin
Your entire debate has been accusing me of having inferiority complex, yet you are now stating that non Africans are better educators. Have you heard the terms, kettle and black?

Oh now you putting words in my mouth? Can't take the heat huh? You stated other race of girls were better than Nigerian and Black American women and it is okay? Contradiction eh?

I think you mixing quotes together educated man. It was another chatter that called you inferior. Get it right. You swinging like a girl.

You shouldn't feel good knowing you messed up. Sad.
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2011
Oh wait!  Did I insulted you by saying you swings like a girl?  Oh well. 

Alrighty cry boys gotta go.  I have a offline life to attend to.   wink 

See you when I see ya. 

Mr. Divorce', there are several errors on this post. Find it and I will treat you to a doggie biscuit. cheesy
Re: .. by pleep(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

See you when I see ya. 

Mr. Divorce', there are several errors on this post.  Find it and I will treat you to a doggie biscuit.   cheesy
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha this from Mrs. Chima with her 39 posts per day.  grin
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2011
This is coming from a guy who has a business and wealthy.  You sure have a lot of free time as a business owner.   lipsrsealed

I suggest you count all of the post by the day it was posted and not NL posting average. I know it too much for you but try it.

Let me give you a hint.

Posts made on Thursdays doesn't count for posts made on Friday.

Count Thursday posts separate and so forth. Now go Forest Gump go!
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

See you when I see ya. 

Mr. Divorce', there are several errors on this post.  Find it and I will treat you to a doggie biscuit.   cheesy

Ah, still holding on to that Divorcee title like a crown, it's nothing to be ashamed of  grin

I knew you'll claim to have to run of sooner or later, bet you're still online though wink
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

This is coming from a guy who has a business and wealthy. You sure have a lot of free time as a business owner. lipsrsealed

I thought you were leaving to perform your world saving duties?  grin  wink  cheesy  grin
Re: .. by pleep(m): 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

This is coming from a guy who has a business and wealthy.  You sure have a lot of free time as a business owner.   lipsrsealed
Ive also got school and homework. Its doesn't take much time to do import/export and stocks, and i said it starts up next year silly girl.
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2011
pleep:

Ive also got school and homework. Its doesn't take much time to do import/export and stocks. And i said it starts up next year silly girl.

Importing and exporting stocks during the stock recession. LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You making a killing off a dollar sale huh? lipsrsealed
Re: .. by pleep(m): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2011
grin grin typical po' dumbass. JK

Ford  Motor stock was at $1.08 during the height of the recession, I made 14 times what i put in when it came back up to $15 and eventually $18 the next year.
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2011
EuroMeko:

I thought you were leaving to perform your world saving duties?  grin  wink  cheesy  grin

Duties or life?  You do know the difference right?  Never mind.  It would too much thinking power for you.  

Adios Mr. Divorce'
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2011
pleep:

grin grin typical po' dumbass.

You should know and you wear it proudly sensitive lipstick homo.   wink

Adios cry baby!
Re: .. by pleep(m): 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You should know and you wear it proudly sensitive lipstick homo.   wink

Adios cry baby!
You should know more than I, seeing as you prolly got layed off. lipsrsealed Atleast Nairaland is here to keep u occupied.
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2011
Said the wealthy clunker driver  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I remembered you posted a comment asking why NL girls aren't calling your name.

I see why. lipsrsealed
Re: .. by pleep(m): 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2011
Some of us prefer inconspicuous consumption

others. . . dont.

Re: .. by pleep(m): 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Said the wealthy clunker driver  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I remembered you posted a comment asking why NL girls aren't calling your name.

I see why. lipsrsealed
First off lol at the bolded, trust me i ain't trippin.

second off, it seems you are getting desperate. Why cant you find that post and put it here for all to see?
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Duties or life?  You do know the difference right?  Never mind.  It would too much thinking power for you.  

Adios Mr. Divorce'

I've heard that before from you, just a mere 3 minutes and you already changed your mind grin

By the way have you noticed how I was able to engage you for most of the afternoon without a single word of insult from me? wink
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 2:30am On Aug 21, 2011
EuroMeko:

I've heard that before from you, just a mere 3 minutes and you already changed your mind grin

By the way have you noticed how I was able to engage you for most of the afternoon without a single word of insult from me? wink

You see how I was able to engage you in my "worthless" conversations you claimed you detest?
wink

LMAO@pleep still steaming grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Clunk, clunk, clunk the car go!
Re: .. by tpia5: 3:00am On Aug 21, 2011
Geez, i'm not sure people understand how some things they say are coming across on this forum.

Euromeko, its not everything that needs to be talked about. Nigerian men in particular have this very nasty habit of badmouthing women and its quite regrettable.

Now, imagine a group of white guys banding together and deciding they're too good for white women, or say a bunch of latino males saying latino women arent good enough for them.

Why are black men the only ones who say such things openly as a group and feel no shame while doing so.

I think your reason for not wanting to date black women has more to do with your long sojourn abroad and maybe your needing some sort of acceptance from a target group, than anything else. For some, acceptance means green card or papers while for others it entails breaking into the white community or something like that. Hope you catch my drift.

But common sense would tell anyone there's no need to run down a whole group as if no other set has issues they deal with.

and btw stick with white ladies, if you've been dating them for 20 or 30 years. Its too late now to try to go back to nigerian or black women.
Re: .. by pleep(m): 4:27am On Aug 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@pleep still steaming  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm sure you are.  tongue do u really think i'm gunna get offended by u making fun of my car?
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 4:53am On Aug 21, 2011
Clunk, clunk, clunk goes the car!
Re: .. by harakiri(m): 5:20am On Aug 21, 2011
@tpia, make an effort to be unbiased. It's not only Nigerian men talk run their women down. The Nigerian women are also guilty of this (take a look at the avalanche of "Nigerian men this" and "Nigerian men that" threads in this section alone). I have read several threads of ladies running down naija guys based in the US or UK. They always have something negative to say e.g if they are not put of by the brovas "nigerian accent", it's his "unpolished attitude" that becomes the issue. When these brovas get sick and tired of the nonsense and start dating women from other nationalities (who appreciate 9ja men by the way), our sistas are quick to spit venom and claw at their faces. Nigerian guys are also tired of the unecessary bull$hit! It goes two ways so don't even start with thay self-righteous attitude.
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 5:51am On Aug 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You see how I was able to engage you in my "worthless" conversations you claimed you detest?
wink

LMAO@pleep still steaming grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Quote me where I used the word detest. I bet you can't.

You didn't even know the service you provided for me this afternoon lol
Re: .. by pleep(m): 5:59am On Aug 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Clunk, clunk, clunk goes the car!
lol what a dumbass  grin I bet your smiling and clapping @ the computer.
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 6:35am On Aug 21, 2011
tpia@:

Geez, i'm not sure people understand how some things they say are coming across on this forum.

Euromeko, its not everything that needs to be talked about. Nigerian men in particular have this very nasty habit of badmouthing women and its quite regrettable.

Now, imagine a group of white guys banding together and deciding they're too good for white women, or say a bunch of latino males saying latino women arent good enough for them.

Why are black men the only ones who say such things openly as a group and feel no shame while doing so.

I think your reason for not wanting to date black women has more to do with your long sojourn abroad and maybe your needing some sort of acceptance from a target group, than anything else. For some, acceptance means green card or papers while for others it entails breaking into the white community or something like that. Hope you catch my drift.

But common sense would tell anyone there's no need to run down a whole group as if no other set has issues they deal with.

and btw stick with white ladies, if you've been dating them for 20 or 30 years. Its too late now to try to go back to nigerian or black women.

I have no issues with you but I need to correct you on a few things.

First, these wasn't a thread about me and most especially I am not soliciting opinions on my love life, though you are free to render them as you did.

My common sense is exactly what dictated to me to stay away from Nigerian Women for a long time. It worked for me, my choice, you don't have to like it.

The one Nigerian Lady I dated was actually an American Citizen which was many moons ago. I did not become a US Citizen until about 3 years ago, so for almost 27 years that I was dating it wasn't because I was looking for Green card as you veily suggested. There is as such as actually loving another human being and not just being a means to an end.

As far as what you consider breach of privacy on my part, trust me, no privacy was breach, don't go believing everything you read on the web, even from me.

I do have a bone of contention though, you lambasted me for badmouthing Nigerian Women. Please quote me on when or how I did that. Refusal to date a certain sector of the dating pool doesn't mean that they are necessarily bad. Choosing one over another doesn't signify that one is bad. I don't buy cream colored vehicles as an example but a silver Evo IX is the same performacne as a red Evo IX. Life is about choices, I make mine and I sleep well, very well at night.

Have a nice evening, I just had one as I watched my team, Los Angeles Galaxy put a beating on San Jose Earthquakes, it's a good day.

PS: On that note, I do believe that I am done with this thread. I've done my job, I've stood up against the onslaught of feminist whose sole agenda is to demean Nigerian Men, at least for the day.
Re: .. by Lax75(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2011
@ Euromeko

I see no reason why you even refer to them as "sisters." They seem to be angry, I say let them be angry. I see a bunch of their kind get on NL and make a career out of putting Nigerian guys down, forgetting that they have Nigerian fathers. If some chick walked up and insulted your Nigerian fathers the way you insult and demonize Nigerian men, would you begin supporting her? I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: .. by tpia5: 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2011
@ euromeko, harakiri and the other one

i'm not sure the thread is meant to serve as a monologue about your journey through igbo irunmole or whatever forest dey your hometown.

just go easy on the whining is what everyone is telling you.

see, while you're busy busting the air thinking you're fighting nigerian women, check out what some people are telling you:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/money_co/2011/08/nivea-re-civilize-ad.html
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2011
This is to one of them male dick riders.

Oh now the women "angry" now huh? Just because women say things that you feel they shouldn't say doesn't make them angry if that was the case then the women could very well say that the men that date or runs with other race of women are angry as well.

That's some dumb fuckery bullshit.

tpia@:

@ euromeko, harakiri and the other one

i'm not sure the thread is meant to serve as a monologue about your journey through igbo irunmole or whatever forest dey your hometown.

just go easy on the whining is what everyone is telling you.

see, while you're busy busting the air thinking you're fighting nigerian women, check out what some people are telling you:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/money_co/2011/08/nivea-re-civilize-ad.html

The sad part is SOME of them actually think they are being exempt from being cotton pickers to the MASTER because they crossed the color line. undecided undecided

The commercial confirmed what they think of BLACK MEN TIL THIS DAY.

Yes, the whining is a bit much and pathetic coming from those with dicks.
Re: .. by pleep(m): 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2011
wow, there was noting racist about that commerical. desperate much?
Re: .. by Lax75(m): 12:28am On Aug 22, 2011
Yawns, as I said. They seem to be angry. Pele it will be ok.
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 12:38am On Aug 22, 2011
pleep:

wow, there was noting racist about that commerical.   desperate much? 

Desperate?  LMAO grin grin grin Was it hoes begging for dollars commercial? lipsrsealed

Nigger they TOOK THE COMMERCIAL ADS DOWN.  It must have been racist if they APOLOGIZED for saying they didn't mean for the commercial to be racist and they values diversity. 

Oh that right you are too busy trading stocks.   lipsrsealed

Lax75:

Yawns, as I said. They seem to be angry. Pele it will be ok.

Yawns too.  I hope so.  Male biatches whining is pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland / How Do I Get Rid Of My Big Butt Am Shy Having It / Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.