Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

.. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (15501 Views)

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / Many Nigerian Guys Stalking Girls On Facebook / Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by pleep(m): 3:26am On Aug 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Faggy on his bitchy fits again.  It doesn't matter what I say the biatch will cry at the drop of a hat.  Let me pass gas and burp this biatch will cry watch. 

It wouldn't be so complicated if your biatch arse wouldn't think I am ATTACKING YOUR DUMB ARSE all the time. If your name is not mentioned then THAT A CUE TO NOT GET OFFENDED MOFO.

I don't think i need to say much more, Perhaps i just find your personality repulsive i dunno. Whatever it is let it end tonight. Its not fun anymore

But that has nothing to do with being judgemental.
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 3:27am On Aug 22, 2011
Then don't say shit else to me then biatch and I won't say shit to you.

How about that? Not too complicated for you huh?
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 3:29am On Aug 22, 2011
Now getting back to what I said.

Scamming and criminal activities is everywhere but unfortunately all Home Offices focus on Nigeria as being number one.
Re: .. by pleep(m): 3:30am On Aug 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Then don't say poo else to me then biatch and I won't say poo to you.

How about that? Not too complicated for you huh?
You address me, I'll reply. You don't, i won't.  wink
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 3:31am On Aug 22, 2011
Move on! 

LMAO@this nigga was waiting all day to jump in with my conversation with another chatter grin
Re: .. by pleep(m): 3:32am On Aug 22, 2011
chill damn.
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 3:33am On Aug 22, 2011
Make me biatch.
Re: .. by pleep(m): 3:41am On Aug 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Move on! 

LMAO@this nigga was waiting all day to jump in with my conversation with another chatter  grin
Mrs.Chima:

Faggy on his bitchy fits again. It doesn't matter what I say the biatch will cry at the drop of a hat. Let me pass gas and burp this biatch will cry watch.

It wouldn't be so complicated if your biatch arse wouldn't think I am ATTACKING YOUR DUMB ARSE all the time. If your name is not mentioned then THAT A CUE TO NOT GET OFFENDED MOFO.

I am crass and insulting but YOU RESPOND to ALMOST any posts I make regarding to another male chatter if that is not man-lover man sticking up for his bottom biatches I don't know what is.

lol nice post edits.
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 3:43am On Aug 22, 2011
You sure you are laughing and not crying faggy?
Re: .. by pleep(m): 3:45am On Aug 22, 2011
enough!! grin lets stop already.
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 3:47am On Aug 22, 2011
cry doesn't mean laughing.
Re: .. by pleep(m): 3:48am On Aug 22, 2011
o.k
Re: .. by MrsChima(f): 3:50am On Aug 22, 2011
You sure? You won't be crying easily and thinking everyone is attacking you?
Re: .. by MsPotato(f): 3:59am On Aug 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Gotcha suga.  That's why I said depending on which country you was referring to.  

Sad unfortunately.

To the thing that said people shouldn't judge should follow that statement themselves.  Pot calling the kettle black getting to be ridiculous.  

I once launched a complaint to my Prime Minister about this issue saying that if the local couldnt accept Africans and the government refuse to give job opportunities to Africans, than they should not in the first place promote Malaysia to Africans telling them that they would have good education and good job opportunities here and as usual, I get a good SILENCE from them. Calling them even is worst cause no one picks up the phone ever!

1 Like

Re: .. by pleep(m): 4:16am On Aug 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You sure?  You won't be crying easily and thinking everyone is attacking you? 
You are the most ghetto hoe I have seen in my life.
Re: .. by 190smh: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2011
**Seriously chewing Popcorn and drinkin some ice cold soda** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: .. by pleep(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I once launched a complaint to my Prime Minister about this issue saying that if the local couldnt accept Africans and the government refuse to give job opportunities to Africans, than they should not in the first place promote Malaysia to Africans telling them that they would have good education and good job opportunities here and as usual, I get a good SILENCE from them. Calling them even is worst cause no one picks up the phone ever!
They advertise to africans? angry
Re: .. by Jenifa1: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2011
Ms. Potato:

how did you get the Prime Minister's phone number. I think you should keep trying.
Sometimes I don't get it either. maybe they're just looking for cheap labor.
Re: .. by cooljoey: 12:20am On Aug 24, 2011
Are u tired of ur relationshp and u wnt 2 give it an end?

Are u interested on how to stop masturbation?

If yes!

We d codedgurus have a 5 in 1 full packaged ebook on
1. how to knw if ur partner is cheating on you,
2.how to differentiate btw infatuation and real love,
3. step by step on how to make a gurl who hate u fall in love with u dearly
4. How to get hundred of thousands of pretty n sexy gurls queing 2 chat with u on a particular website
5. How to make ur ex trip 4u ones again and so much more + lots of bonuses @a cheap price!

So if u r interested send a mail containing "5-1 lovers packages" 2 codedgurus@gmail.com

Hurry up!
Re: .. by Ossaifamous(m): 12:31am On Aug 24, 2011
na wah 4 this porter, I left got married to a white skin after series of bad english my eye open say chinko nor be the real deal wetin I go come do nor be 2 run
Re: .. by FAzalea: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2014
Pweety4me: ^^^Good for you, learn to be polite this is a site full of NIGERIANS, we don't take nonsense wink

yea yea yea.. You guys don't take nonsense..
But I can see that you guys just love to deny the truth that appears on the surface..
Why so hard to admit it.. So typical..

1 Like

Re: .. by FEAO1985(m): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
you are spot on with your article. I have seen a first hand experience of this. Some nigerian men are real basterds!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? / Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Why Are You Still Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.