Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf (2449 Views)

She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply / Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... / Watch The Twerk Of Lyf That Has Just Broken The Internet {must Watch Video} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by MufasaLion: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
julybaba:
Flee from fornication.

Fornication has nothing to do with it. He's a lazy dunce! Any mentally lazy person will always blame others for their self-caused misfortune. He wasn't focused on his study, he was more focused on fraud and using useless soaps.

Those Alfas have collected his money because he's a foolish fellow and they know that people like him will believe anything being told. Once you subject yourself to any spiritual leader or cleric, they will manipulate you till you stop becoming reasonable.

He should let the innocent lady be.

1 Like

Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by MufasaLion: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Condition001:

Bro I won’t argue with you but rather pray for you that you won’t encounter any spiritual attack from any Fetish person.

Keep your wish and prayer to yourself! I don't need either of the two. I'm not lazy nor gullible to hold other people responsible for my problems.

You're mentally and physically lazy, you should never expect success.

Go and acquire skills and focus on your study, so as to be useful to yourself and the global community!

1 Like

Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Tenrack: 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Crap!
Lol it's okay.
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by sniperr007(m): 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Condition001:
There is a difference between a quarrelsome girlfriend and a Destructive one. During the time i was dating this my ex, i couldn’t count the numbers of my shirt she Torn. Any small argument like this she will lock up my shirt that i am going nowhere and if i struggle to leave her at the spot she would tear my shirt. She sometimes go into the kitchen and pour the food i’m cooking for both of us into the kitchen sink or break plates in the kitchen all in the name of quarreling with me which i think is very normal in a relationship She doesn’t cook most of the time she is with me in my hostel. I would be the one to cook majority of time and she always said she enjoyed my food that i cook so well. Thats how much i endured this girls wahala because i loved her then and she gives me good sex and not over demanding. If i no get i no get ni that time and she didn’t because of that cheat on me. I guess thats why i still held on to the relationship then. Fast forward to 2018 december when we got a break in school i went to my home town and she also went to hers. I was thinking that the everytime quarrel will reduce since we were not together at that time that we were on break but it got worse. If i don’t call her within 5hours i’m in soup she would nag nag and nag on the phone which i also endured because i knew she missed me thats why she was acting that way but it got to a point that i got tired and couldn’t focus on my hustle again then because of her over demanding attention so i was pushed to break bonds with her noting to her that the reason i want a break up with her is because of her everytime wahala coz a day won’t go without us arguing or fighting over something and she usually initiate them. She was begging me not to leave her that she would change but i’ve made up my mind already and couldn’t change it. About two weeks after she called me and told me that there is a ritual she has to do pertaining her departure from her Egbe (Emere) and the guy she dated last must be there for the ritual to go well, she even said her dad was aware of it then that it wont hurt me at all but i refused to do that with her because i was scared and moreover i felt like i have broken up with her already why would she want me to come to her again. I faced my life after then but noticed that in the Freelancing job i was doing then and also Gee that i was doing wasn’t paying, not that i don’t usually see the opportunity to hit big but they always turn out to be failed no matter how hard i try. The only money i do see is small change to eat and do small big boy. I was so backward academically, lots of carryovers but still moved on and hoping for better days. My thoughts then was that, who school help i just wanna graduate with any grade and face my life squarely after. Moving on with my hustle i realized that anytime i want to hit big money or i smell something big is coming my way from the way i update my clients, i would just wake up with wet dreams maybe a night or two night before the supposedly Big hit reach my hand and everything will scatter that the client will block me or get into big argument with me and won’t eventually pay the money. I used to think that maybe that money isn’t meant for me that what will be will be…Fast forward to last year, things got tougher for me financially that no day will go that i wont beg people on my contact list money to eat, Although i had graduated then but still have some courses to clear because of too much carryovers then. I continued with my hustle with lots of Mercy Soaps (Ose Aanu) from My Alfas but still yet things didn’t change, anytime big things is coming my way i will always have wetdreams a day before and thing would always flop at the end of the day. So last month i went to one new Alfa and he revealed to me that there was a girl i dated some years ago that she is the one behind all my predicament and tough luck hitting Good money from the Work i’m into, he even went further telling me that i’ve been using some (Ose Anu) lately that they are working for me but anytime the work want to show that this Powerful Emere girl will always hold it down with her Tragic Powers that if i noticed that anytime something is coming up i will always noticed a strange thing on my body like Wetdreaming or cobweb fly on my body when i’m outside and on a broad day light. The Alfa told me that i need to appeal to this girl because she has registered my name in her Group as her Earthly Husband and i won’t be able to move and inch to success in life if she doesn’t forgive me and she reveal somethings to me about the then ritual they were going to make for her pertaining her departure from the group. The problem now is that the girl doesn’t want to grant me an audience one on one but rather chatting and i don’t want be chatting with her with stuff like that. This is not fictitious as i am not looking to trend on NL but rather to find a solution to my life.. Anybody with Candid advice?

Nothing prayer can not do.

Will suggest you post this in religion room
There are people there that can guide you. But firstly, have faith in God.

He will run the Battle for you.

1 Like

Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by MufasaLion: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
lagusboyyy:
Are kogi girls bad?

I'm presently rolling with a girl from igala tribe. Tell me more about them.

It's not about tribe, it's about individual personality. Don't let some nuisance online infect you with stupid things.

1 Like

Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by MufasaLion: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Makavelli001:
Reconcile with her. Groom her and she will change. Then lure her to a powerful deliverance Church. And get her delivered.

She's not the cause of his problems. The lady has got her own problems to solve. She's temperamental and she should seek help in anger management.

1 Like

Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Tenrack: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
Condition001:

Her Dad passed away Mid 2020 and I no know her house and she doesn’t even want to tell me her Location now but i am
planning to go back to school Before the end of this month to get some of my school issues resolved since ASUU has finally called their strike off… Hopefully i get to meet her and Beg her. Thats if she is going to give me audience.
it is well bro. Her friends nko? Any of her relatives you know?
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Slynation(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Omo ehh...This is very serious oO!!
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Enny2013(f): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tenrack:
sorry bro. I'd suggest you talk to her make her see reason why you can't be with her . If she can change her behaviour towards you, you can both work something out. Try this. Please keep us updated
She can't change,bro. The Emere spirit controls her. Dat spirit is tough. She herself needs deliverance.

1 Like

Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Slynation(m): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
goodmike7:
If you think this op is lying then you are on a lng thing..back in the days i know a guy who was dating an ogbanje, she told him she can make him very succesful but the day he cheats on her that even a beggar in the street wold be better than him...baba run nor look back againoo.
Bro...Abeg drop that ogbanje contact...!! I wan check something
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by terrezo2002(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
Condition001:

Bro if you can’t help my situation with Candid advice why not shut your mouth up?… I didn’t come here to get mocked at but rather get solution to my problem if you be pastor or Alfa shey naso you go dey condemn people problem?
I am sincerely sorry if you are offended. The solution to your problem is to leave those those things that landed you into trouble; give your life to Jesus Christ and begin to live holy. You will not need to go and do any sacrifice with any girl. You will automatically break free from that bondage.
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Blunttruth: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
Condition001:
There is a difference between a quarrelsome girlfriend and a Destructive one. During the time i was dating this my ex, i couldn’t count the numbers of my shirt she Torn. Any small argument like this she will lock up my shirt that i am going nowhere and if i struggle to leave her at the spot she would tear my shirt. She sometimes go into the kitchen and pour the food i’m cooking for both of us into the kitchen sink or break plates in the kitchen all in the name of quarreling with me which i think is very normal in a relationship She doesn’t cook most of the time she is with me in my hostel. I would be the one to cook majority of time and she always said she enjoyed my food that i cook so well. Thats how much i endured this girls wahala because i loved her then and she gives me good sex and not over demanding. If i no get i no get ni that time and she didn’t because of that cheat on me. I guess thats why i still held on to the relationship then. Fast forward to 2018 december when we got a break in school i went to my home town and she also went to hers. I was thinking that the everytime quarrel will reduce since we were not together at that time that we were on break but it got worse. If i don’t call her within 5hours i’m in soup she would nag nag and nag on the phone which i also endured because i knew she missed me thats why she was acting that way but it got to a point that i got tired and couldn’t focus on my hustle again then because of her over demanding attention so i was pushed to break bonds with her noting to her that the reason i want a break up with her is because of her everytime wahala coz a day won’t go without us arguing or fighting over something and she usually initiate them. She was begging me not to leave her that she would change but i’ve made up my mind already and couldn’t change it. About two weeks after she called me and told me that there is a ritual she has to do pertaining her departure from her Egbe (Emere) and the guy she dated last must be there for the ritual to go well, she even said her dad was aware of it then that it wont hurt me at all but i refused to do that with her because i was scared and moreover i felt like i have broken up with her already why would she want me to come to her again. I faced my life after then but noticed that in the Freelancing job i was doing then and also Gee that i was doing wasn’t paying, not that i don’t usually see the opportunity to hit big but they always turn out to be failed no matter how hard i try. The only money i do see is small change to eat and do small big boy. I was so backward academically, lots of carryovers but still moved on and hoping for better days. My thoughts then was that, who school help i just wanna graduate with any grade and face my life squarely after. Moving on with my hustle i realized that anytime i want to hit big money or i smell something big is coming my way from the way i update my clients, i would just wake up with wet dreams maybe a night or two night before the supposedly Big hit reach my hand and everything will scatter that the client will block me or get into big argument with me and won’t eventually pay the money. I used to think that maybe that money isn’t meant for me that what will be will be…Fast forward to last year, things got tougher for me financially that no day will go that i wont beg people on my contact list money to eat, Although i had graduated then but still have some courses to clear because of too much carryovers then. I continued with my hustle with lots of Mercy Soaps (Ose Aanu) from My Alfas but still yet things didn’t change, anytime big things is coming my way i will always have wetdreams a day before and thing would always flop at the end of the day. So last month i went to one new Alfa and he revealed to me that there was a girl i dated some years ago that she is the one behind all my predicament and tough luck hitting Good money from the Work i’m into, he even went further telling me that i’ve been using some (Ose Anu) lately that they are working for me but anytime the work want to show that this Powerful Emere girl will always hold it down with her Tragic Powers that if i noticed that anytime something is coming up i will always noticed a strange thing on my body like Wetdreaming or cobweb fly on my body when i’m outside and on a broad day light. The Alfa told me that i need to appeal to this girl because she has registered my name in her Group as her Earthly Husband and i won’t be able to move and inch to success in life if she doesn’t forgive me and she reveal somethings to me about the then ritual they were going to make for her pertaining her departure from the group. The problem now is that the girl doesn’t want to grant me an audience one on one but rather chatting and i don’t want be chatting with her with stuff like that. This is not fictitious as i am not looking to trend on NL but rather to find a solution to my life.. Anybody with Candid advice?
You are duping people and expect that it will be well with you. O Sese bere. Flee from all types of sin and give your life to Christ.
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by A4alpha: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Condition001:

Her Dad passed away Mid 2020 and I no know her house and she doesn’t even want to tell me her Location now but i am
planning to go back to school Before the end of this month to get some of my school issues resolved since ASUU has finally called their strike off… Hopefully i get to meet her and Beg her. Thats if she is going to give me audience.

Wtf am I reading here huh did you just say you go and beg her Shii . Guy you want to use ur own hand and nail your coffin.
Too many dumb folks here! GO AND READ ABOUT POWER PLAY!

POWER IS TAKEN
NOT
GIVEN!!!

1 Like

Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Reggaemich(m): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
Op, no matter what u do,

Do not engage or marry that girl

A broken relationship, Is better than a broken Marriage

If u marry that girl, know that she will send u 6feet very fast, with the speed of light

Advice 2

Your destiny is not in any one's hand

Quote::
Challenges Are the ingredient in Which Champions are Made

Believe in yourself,

Face her head On and pray yourself out

A Man is Generally stronger than a woman

Your deliverance lies in your lips,

Open your mouth and speak to God
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Condition001: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Reggaemich:
Op, no matter what u do,

Do not engage or marry that girl

A broken relationship, Is better than a broken Marriage

If u marry that girl, know that she will send u 6feet very fast, with the speed of light

Advice 2

Your destiny is not in any one's hand

Quote::
Challenges Are the ingredient in Which Champions are Made

Believe in yourself,

Face her head On and pray yourself out

A Man is Generally stronger than a woman

Your deliverance lies in your lips,

Open your mouth and speak to God
This is What i need. Candid advice and recommendations. God bless you Man!
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Dshocker(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
Condition001:

Fake prophet...

Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Reggaemich(m): 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
Condition001:

This is What i need. Candid advice and recommendations. God bless you Man!
bless u too
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Tenrack: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Enny2013:

She can't change,bro. The Emere spirit controls her. Dat spirit is tough. She herself needs deliverance.
Omo. This one go hard
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Sammy101111(m): 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
lagusboyyy:
Are kogi girls bad?

I'm presently rolling with a girl from igala tribe. Tell me more about them.

You want to leave long

Run from Kogi ladies

Anger issues
Spiritual issues
Generational Courses

Na 5 and 6 with Kogi ladies
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by JONSYN7154: 5:16am On Oct 16, 2022
Kenpaly:
Op i want to ask u a very good quastion. Is she from akwaibom or 4rm kogi state?if yes you don enter gbege be that.
hahahahaha. Why Edo or Kogi?

Enlighten me I beg no vex.
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by ObalendeCMS: 5:32am On Oct 16, 2022
Ó ga o
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by elpochas: 5:55am On Oct 16, 2022
Op most readers will tink dat u are jst telling stories,My Ex was just d exact description of your Ex character.A Gal dat always tell me that she will luv to stab me,had to hide all d sharp objects in my huz,destroys my tinz,fights me at home and in public,jst because i luv big Ass and Bwest.I had to run o.Bt i made money while we were dating,my way was opened,once she asks for anytin and i accept,i usually get d cash immediately.Since we broke up i knw hv been struggling bt i prefer it than eating wit d devil.Op my advice to you is dont go back to her or beg her again.What ever faith you belive in use it to get your miracle.Things will get beta some day,as long as u are alive.
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by MufasaLion: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2022
elpochas:
Op most readers will tink dat u are jst telling stories,My Ex was just d exact description of your Ex character.A Gal dat always tell me that she will luv to stab me,had to hide all d sharp objects in my huz,destroys my tinz,fights me at home and in public,jst because i luv big Ass and Bwest.I had to run o.Bt i made money while we were dating,my way was opened,once she asks for anytin and i accept,i usually get d cash immediately.Since we broke up i knw hv been struggling bt i prefer it than eating wit d devil.Op my advice to you is dont go back to her or beg her again.What ever faith you belive in use it to get your miracle.Things will get beta some day,as long as u are alive.

So things got bad for you because you broke up with her? Clowns, all of you!
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Loveladies(m): 7:47am On Oct 16, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:
Bro, let me make this clear to you! Nobody can withhold your success! I am 100% sure that the lady in question is not responsible for your present condition. Nobody has the power over another’s destiny or prosperity. You can’t keep doing the same thing and expect a different result. Bro. Since Gee nor grin pay you again. Change trade .. simple

I wish you well
lol, don't worry mother nature will prove otherwise to you soon, or b4 u leave mother earth
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by christianjoy(m): 9:14am On Oct 16, 2022
Do you know why curses exist?
MufasaLion:

Fornication has nothing to do with it. He's a lazy dunce! Any mentally lazy person will always blame others for their self-caused misfortune. He wasn't focused on his study, he was more focused on fraud and using useless soaps.

Those Alfas have collected his money because he's a foolish fellow and they know that people like him will believe anything being told. Once you subject yourself to any spiritual leader or cleric, they will manipulate you till you stop becoming reasonable.

He should let the innocent lady be.
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by MufasaLion: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2022
christianjoy:
Do you know why curses exist?

Curses don't exist.
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by akpunda86: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2022
Condition001:

Lazy fella
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by annayawchee: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2022
So you're expecting to actually succeed in duping people??
Egbon shey that babe no go still hold your destiny bayi??

U come dey baff soap join..

Double deliverance
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by cooooooks(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2022
You and the prophet are MADDD

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Having A Bad Day, Enter This Thread (photos) / Does Working Out Make A Skinny Guy More Skinneer / Help!! It's Too Cold I Can't Wear My Ashawo Clothes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.