Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf (2432 Views)

She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply / Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... / Watch The Twerk Of Lyf That Has Just Broken The Internet {must Watch Video} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Condition001: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2022
There is a difference between a quarrelsome girlfriend and a Destructive one. During the time i was dating this my ex, i couldn’t count the numbers of my shirt she Torn. Any small argument like this she will lock up my shirt that i am going nowhere and if i struggle to leave her at the spot she would tear my shirt. She sometimes go into the kitchen and pour the food i’m cooking for both of us into the kitchen sink or break plates in the kitchen all in the name of quarreling with me which i think is very normal in a relationship She doesn’t cook most of the time she is with me in my hostel. I would be the one to cook majority of time and she always said she enjoyed my food that i cook so well. Thats how much i endured this girls wahala because i loved her then and she gives me good sex and not over demanding. If i no get i no get ni that time and she didn’t because of that cheat on me. I guess thats why i still held on to the relationship then. Fast forward to 2018 december when we got a break in school i went to my home town and she also went to hers. I was thinking that the everytime quarrel will reduce since we were not together at that time that we were on break but it got worse. If i don’t call her within 5hours i’m in soup she would nag nag and nag on the phone which i also endured because i knew she missed me thats why she was acting that way but it got to a point that i got tired and couldn’t focus on my hustle again then because of her over demanding attention so i was pushed to break bonds with her noting to her that the reason i want a break up with her is because of her everytime wahala coz a day won’t go without us arguing or fighting over something and she usually initiate them. She was begging me not to leave her that she would change but i’ve made up my mind already and couldn’t change it. About two weeks after she called me and told me that there is a ritual she has to do pertaining her departure from her Egbe (Emere) and the guy she dated last must be there for the ritual to go well, she even said her dad was aware of it then that it wont hurt me at all but i refused to do that with her because i was scared and moreover i felt like i have broken up with her already why would she want me to come to her again. I faced my life after then but noticed that in the Freelancing job i was doing then and also Gee that i was doing wasn’t paying, not that i don’t usually see the opportunity to hit big but they always turn out to be failed no matter how hard i try. The only money i do see is small change to eat and do small big boy. I was so backward academically, lots of carryovers but still moved on and hoping for better days. My thoughts then was that, who school help i just wanna graduate with any grade and face my life squarely after. Moving on with my hustle i realized that anytime i want to hit big money or i smell something big is coming my way from the way i update my clients, i would just wake up with wet dreams maybe a night or two night before the supposedly Big hit reach my hand and everything will scatter that the client will block me or get into big argument with me and won’t eventually pay the money. I used to think that maybe that money isn’t meant for me that what will be will be…Fast forward to last year, things got tougher for me financially that no day will go that i wont beg people on my contact list money to eat, Although i had graduated then but still have some courses to clear because of too much carryovers then. I continued with my hustle with lots of Mercy Soaps (Ose Aanu) from My Alfas but still yet things didn’t change, anytime big things is coming my way i will always have wetdreams a day before and thing would always flop at the end of the day. So last month i went to one new Alfa and he revealed to me that there was a girl i dated some years ago that she is the one behind all my predicament and tough luck hitting Good money from the Work i’m into, he even went further telling me that i’ve been using some (Ose Anu) lately that they are working for me but anytime the work want to show that this Powerful Emere girl will always hold it down with her Tragic Powers that if i noticed that anytime something is coming up i will always noticed a strange thing on my body like Wetdreaming or cobweb fly on my body when i’m outside and on a broad day light. The Alfa told me that i need to appeal to this girl because she has registered my name in her Group as her Earthly Husband and i won’t be able to move and inch to success in life if she doesn’t forgive me and she reveal somethings to me about the then ritual they were going to make for her pertaining her departure from the group. The problem now is that the girl doesn’t want to grant me an audience one on one but rather chatting and i don’t want be chatting with her with stuff like that. This is not fictitious as i am not looking to trend on NL but rather to find a solution to my life.. Anybody with Candid advice?
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Tenrack: 11:22am On Oct 14, 2022
Condition001:
There is a difference between a quarrelsome girlfriend and a Destructive one. During the time i was dating this my ex, i couldn’t count the numbers of my shirt she Torn. Any small argument like this she will lock up my shirt that i am going nowhere and if i struggle to leave her at the spot she would tear my shirt. She sometimes go into the kitchen and pour the food i’m cooking for both of us into the kitchen sink or break plates in the kitchen all in the name of quarreling with me which is very normal in a relationship She doesn’t cook most of the time she is with me in my hostel. I would be the one to cook majority of time and she always said she enjoyed my food that i cook so well. Thats how much i endured this girls wahala because i loved her then and she gives me good sex and not over demanding. If i no get i no get ni that time and she doesn’t because of that cheat on me. I guess thats why i still held on to the relationship then. Fast forward to 2018 december when we got a break in school i went to my home town and she also went to her. I was thinking that the everytime quarrel will reduce since we are not together at that time that we are on break but it got worse. If i don’t call her within 5hours i’m in soup she will nag nag and nag on the phone which i also endured because i knew she missed me thats why she was acting that way but it got to a point that i got tired and couldn’t focus on my hustle then because of her over demanding attention so i was pushed to break bonds with her noting to her that the reason i want a break up with her is because of her everytime wahala coz a day won’t go without us arguing or fighting over something and she usually initiate them. She was begging me not to leave her that she will change but i’ve made up my mind already and couldn’t change it. About two weeks after she called me and told me that there is a ritual she has to do pertaining her departure from her Egbe (Emere) and the guy she dated last must be there for the ritual to go well, she even said her dad was aware of it then that it wont hurt me at all but i refused to do that with her because i was scared and moreover i felt like i have broken up with her already why would she want me to come to her again. I faced my life after then but noticed that in the Freelancing job i was doing then and also Gee that i was doing wasn’t paying, not that i don’t usually see the opportunity to hit big but they always turn out to be failed no matter how hard i try. The only money i’ve been seeing is small change to do eat and do small boy i was backward academically, lots of carryovers but still moved on and hoping for better days. My thoughts then was that, who school help i just wanna graduate with any grade and face my life squarely after. Moving on with my hustle i realized that anytime i want to hit big money or i smell something big is coming my way from the way i update my clients then, i would just wake up with wet dreams maybe a night or two night before the supposedly Big hit reach my hand and everything will scatter that the client will block me. I used to thing then that maybe that money isn’t meant for me that what will be will be. Fast forward to last year, things were tougher for me financially that no day will go that i wont beg people on my contact list money for food Although i had graduated then but still have some courses to clear because of too much carryovers then. I continued with my hustle with lots of Mercy Soaps (Ose Aanu) from My Alfas but still yet things didn’t change, anytime big things is coming my way it will always flop at the end of the day. So last month i went to one new Alfa and he revealed to me that there was a girl i dated sometimes ago that she is the one behind all my predicament and tough luck hitting good money from the work i’m into, he even went further telling me that i’ve been using some (Ose Anu) lately that they are working for me but anytime the work want to show that this Powerful Emere girl will always hold it down with her Tragic Powers that if i noticed that anytime something is coming up i will always noticed a strange thing on my body like Wetdreaming or cobweb fly on my body when i’m outside and on a broad day light. The Alfa told me that i need to appeal to this girl because she has registered my name in her Group as her Earthly Husband and i won’t be able to move and inch to success in life if she doesn’t forgive me and reveal somethings to me about the then ritual they were going to make for her pertaining her departure from the group. The problem now is that the girl doesn’t want to grant me an audience one on one but rather chatting and i don’t want be chatting with her with stuff like that. This is not fictitious as i am not looking to trend on NL but rather to find a solution to my life.. Anybody with Candid advice?
bro... At this juncture ehn. I am scared for you. What if she wants you guys back together as the clause in the agreement you'll sign before she lets you succeed?
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2022
You don buy job grin.
If she's an emere, isn't she supposed to be making sure your hand always hit big money from clients in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by julybaba(m): 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
Flee from fornication.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by fijiuba: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
U need to go to a strong prophet for deliverance.

How can you see you girlfriend destroying your properties as normal. Or were you waiting to see the demon in her directly.

Na waa oo
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by SweetBuns(f): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
Omo this matter strong o
Why are you even being intimate with a fetish person when you aren't into that type of religion yourself?
People get mind o
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by anthonyuncle(m): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
wait o!
is this really real?

if it is, you have to look for a very strong man of God, approach her,seek her forgiveness, and go for deliverance.

tbh, that girl loves you o
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by JoeRizzla(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
Could be true
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by goodmike7: 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
If you think this op is lying then you are on a lng thing..back in the days i know a guy who was dating an ogbanje, she told him she can make him very succesful but the day he cheats on her that even a beggar in the street wold be better than him...baba run nor look back againoo.
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Ovieemmanuel: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Olasyke:
You don buy job grin.
If she's an emere, isn't she supposed to be making sure your hand always hit big money from clients in the first place?
exactly my thoughts
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Ehismarkninetee: 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bro, let me make this clear to you! Nobody can withhold your success! I am 100% sure that the lady in question is not responsible for your present condition. Nobody has the power over another’s destiny or prosperity. You can’t keep doing the same thing and expect a different result. Bro. Since Gee nor grin pay you again. Change trade .. simple

I wish you well

3 Likes

Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Peterpiper2020: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
despite the fact say you be Edo boy, you just dey talk spoil. d spiritual controls the physical in all ramifications. don't be deformed in reasoning

1 Like

Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Kenpaly(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
Op i want to ask u a very good quastion. Is she from akwaibom or 4rm kogi state?if yes you don enter gbege be that.

1 Like

Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by detectivejones: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
Op why are you scared, link up with pastor Rigteousness 2 ASAP for deliverance.
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Condition001: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tenrack:
bro... At this juncture ehn. I am scared for you. What if she wants you guys back together as the clause in the agreement you'll sign before she lets you succeed?
That exactly what the Prophet told me that the girl wants me back in her Life but i’m scared to go back to her, not because my heart cannot Love her back anymore but because of her Quarrelsome and Destructive behavior. I am an easy going guy which everybody around me knows.. I don’t want a kind of partner that will always give me BP everytime or destroying the little properties i’ve got. Had it been she is not a destructive girl i don’t mind going back
to her without a rethink because i know that she truly loved me then when we were still together but Bruh i just can’t endure her Stubbornness. Within the 11months we dated she tore more than a Dozen of my shirts, Destroyed most of my Sneakers with Blade, Broke all the Plates in my Kitchen, Tore my Moms Picture in Uncountable pieces and soaked them into a Jik container all in the name of quarrel or argument. Bruh i was in a Big soup when we were together. there are Lots of other bad things i can’t even remember that she did to me when we were still together then ��
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Condition001: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
Olasyke:
You don buy job grin.
Bruh I’m so Confused about the whole thing
thats what i heard about All these fetish girls even before i started dating this girl in the question that Emere always bring Goodluck to their partner but na everytime fighting this one dey bring when we still dey together �
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Tenrack: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Condition001:

That exactly what the Prophet told me that the girl wants me back in her Life but i’m scared to go back to her, not because my heart cannot Love her back anymore but because of her Quarrelsome and Destructive behavior. I am an easy going guy which everybody around me knows.. I don’t want a kind of partner that will always give me BP everytime or destroying the little properties i’ve got. Had it been she is not a destructive girl i don’t mind going back
to her without a rethink because i know that she truly loved me then when we were still together but Bruh i just can’t endure her Stubbornness. Within the 11months we dated she tore more than a Dozen of my shirts, Destroyed most of my Sneakers with Blade, Broke all the Plates in my Kitchen, Tore my Moms Picture in Uncountable pieces and soaked them into a Jik container all in the name of quarrel or argument. Bruh i was in a Big soup when we were together. there are Lots of other bad things i can’t even remember that she did to me when we were still together then ��
Omo..I don't know what to say. If you hadn't had sex with her now..to severe ties with her would have been piece of cake.

1 Like

Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Condition001: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kenpaly:
Op i want to ask u a very good quastion. Is she from akwaibom or 4rm kogi state?if yes you don enter gbege be that.
She is from Osun State, Iwo to be precise
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Condition001: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tenrack:
Omo..I don't know what to say. If you hadn't had sex with her now..to severe ties with her would have been piece of cake.
Bro i regret ever getting too intimate with the girl. As much as i love sex, when it comes to her matter, she was my Oga coz this girl wouldn’t go a day with me without uncountable rounds of Sex. I guess thats the weapon she used against me. I’ve been so down for a while now that i was even thinking of committing suicide at a particular time but i whirl off that thought with the hope that nothing is impossible for God to do. *Sigh*
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by divineuk(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
This one is strong

1 Like

Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by lagusboyyy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kenpaly:
Are kogi girls bad?

I'm presently rolling with a girl from igala tribe. Tell me more about them.
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Tenrack: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Condition001:

Bro i regret ever getting too intimate with the girl. As much as i love sex, when it comes to her matter, she was my Oga coz this girl wouldn’t go a day with me without uncountable rounds of Sex. I guess thats the weapon she used against me. I’ve been so down for a while now that i was even thinking of committing suicide at a particular time but i whirl off that thought with the hope that nothing is impossible for God to do. *Sigh*
sorry bro. I'd suggest you talk to her make her see reason why you can't be with her . If she can change her behaviour towards you, you can both work something out. Try this. Please keep us updated
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Makavelli001: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
Reconcile with her. Groom her and she will change. Then lure her to a powerful deliverance Church. And get her delivered.
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Condition001: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tenrack:
sorry bro. I'd suggest you talk to her make her see reason why you can't be with her . If she can change her behaviour towards you, you can both work something out. Try this. Please keep us updated
I’ve tried quite numbers of time to get together with her so i can appeal to her in person but she doesn’t want to grant me that. She rather wants to chat like a regular friend with me on whatsapp She doesn’t even act like she wants me anymore
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Tenrack: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Condition001:

I’ve tried quite numbers of time to get together with her so i can appeal to her in person but she doesn’t want to grant me that. She rather wants to chat like a regular friend with me on whatsapp She doesn’t even act like she wants me anymore
guy find her go house. Talk to her parents. You can't do phone shii anymore
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by terrezo2002(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
It is your load, so carry it.
I don't know why people love to put themselves into problems, and when they do, they will be crying for help.
Firstly, God says flee fornication, but they will do fornication with pleasure.
God says don't steal,yet they derive joy in stealing people's hard earned money in the name of format.
You are only facing emere now, more troubles are coming.
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Condition001: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
terrezo2002:
It is your load, so carry it.
I don't know why people love to put themselves into problems, and when they do, they will be crying for help.
Firstly, God says flee fornication, but they will do fornication with pleasure.
God says don't steal,yet they derive joy in stealing people's hard earned money in the name of format.
You are only facing emere now, more troubles are coming.

Bro if you can’t help my situation with Candid advice why not shut your mouth up?… I didn’t come here to get mocked at but rather get solution to my problem if you be pastor or Alfa shey naso you go dey condemn people problem?

1 Like

Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by MufasaLion: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Imagine the crap you typed. A grown-ass man with this dumb mentality!

Nobody can hold anybody's destiny. Stop believing in crap! The man will make your life more miserable by collecting every penny you have remaining, with his bullshit prophesy. These clerics survives on gullible sheeples like you. You're vulnerable already, stop making yourself more venerable!

Most of you are only educated but not enlightened. I always distance myself from your ilks.

1 Like

Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Condition001: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tenrack:
guy find her go house. Talk to her parents. You can't do phone shii anymore
Her Dad passed away Mid 2020 and I no know her house and she doesn’t even want to tell me her Location now but i am
planning to go back to school Before the end of this month to get some of my school issues resolved since ASUU has finally called their strike off… Hopefully i get to meet her and Beg her. Thats if she is going to give me audience.
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by MufasaLion: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tenrack:

Crap!
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by MufasaLion: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kenpaly:

What does tribe have to do in a case like this? Stop being a tribalist!

He should go fix his life and stop gloating!
Re: A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf by Condition001: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
MufasaLion:
Imagine the crap you typed. A grown-ass man with this dumb mentality!

Nobody can hold anybody's destiny. Stop believing in crap! The man will make your life more miserable by collecting every penny you have remaining, with his bullshit prophesy. These clerics survives on gullible sheeples like you. You're vulnerable already, stop making yourself more venerable!

Most of you are only educated but not enlightened. I always distance myself from your ilks.
Bro I won’t argue with you but rather pray for you that you won’t encounter any spiritual attack from any Fetish person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Having A Bad Day, Enter This Thread (photos) / Just a social experiment / What Is The Best Way To Irritate And Annoy A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.