Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity (22956 Views)

Tinubu Was Right When He Said That He Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity(photo / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Memphitz357: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Majesty2:
Your salty tears dey give me joy, shukudi Tinubu built Lagos, if uno like am go hang yourself.... Zombiediot, you and your new saviour, braindead peter Obidient will labour in vain, the akpu munching bastard will never smell aso rock
Your thieving,drug peddling, diaper wearing Tinubu will die in thus quest to become President of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by R0LL0N(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
This man is a dictator and boast of himself. Sorry to say
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by lymelyte(m): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
sonofthunder:

How old are you sir?

grin
cheesy
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by vRendoh(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
The capital of Nigeria for over 50 years was a jungle!? And you came and made it a city.....
Haha!!
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by nesphil(m): 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by nesphil(m): 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
With all that the FG used Oil Money to do for Lagos State,
Lagos should have been competing with the likes of Dubai, Cape Town, Johannesburg, etc.

Lagos's Success story did not start with Tinubu and won't end with him.

Just like Abuja today, if by tomorrow the FCT is moved from Abuja to somewhere else today,
One Abuja man will come and claim the glory of making Abuja what it is abi

All the things(assets) that became money spinners for Lagos State today from the seaport to the Airport etc. were all built by the FG with the nation's resources.

Majesty2:

https://punchng.com/i-turned-lagos-from-jungle-to-megacity-tinubu/
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by saxby(f): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Abegiii, Lagos was already developed way before tinubu
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by seunayantokun(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
That is it. When you don't wake up in time, criminals become the cream of your society. Can you imagine the chief executive thief of Lagos State saying he developed the state?
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Telldem1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
Majesty2:
Your salty tears dey give me joy, shukudi Tinubu built Lagos, if uno like am go hang yourself.... Zombiediot, you and your new saviour, braindead peter Obidient will labour in vain, the akpu munching bastard will never smell aso rock
Treat your mouth odour first
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Mayeldah(m): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
So Lateef Jakande and Buba Marwa no work abi? Lagos was FCT for 31 years, most the major landmark buildings were done by Gowon, OBJ and Babangida as Head of states.

What did Tinubu do exactly? Fashola and Ambode did better than him.

He built Lagos but couldn't build a hospital good enough for treat him?

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by KingRSHD2(m): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
donaldking100:

It's funny how foolish, ignorant & myopic urchins say that Lagos State which was the former capital of Nigeria for almost 80 years was built by Tinubu.
So, if for example the capital of Nigeria is moved from Abuja to Rivers state, & Tinubu becomes the governor of Abuja tomorrow, would the foolish urchins also say he built Abuja?
It's really difficult supporting Tinubu without sounding foolish.

U be mumu for this Statement now ask yourself what abt d oil producing state till date ..are they not suppose to be performing better

What is capital without revenue generation??
What is capital without valid project to showcase it's relevance ?

For the 80years u mentioned are u telling me the British has built all structures before they left and till date no new onces was built to to make it look updated
Why are d oil producing states not competiting with Lagos even as till date they still have Nigerians wealth at hand ...mtheeww
U don't have brain shocked
Remove hatred and say the fact he is d best to make Nigeria great again
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by KingRSHD2(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mayeldah:
So Lateef Jakande and Buba Marwa no work abi? Lagos was FCT for 31 years, most the major landmark buildings were done by Gowon, OBJ and Babangida as Head of states.

Common sense is not common

Ambode and fashola are d people he but and trained till date dey refer him to as God father ..so what else.....

So for d 31years claim don't forget Lagos is not producing oil and oil is d major income of the federation now ask urself why are d oil producing states not doing better than Lagos ??

And yet Lagos is still leading till date base on revenue...

The capital u guys are mentioning .. obj Gowon or whatever are not making Lagos generat capitals or revenue to build more structures or are u telling me the British built all structures till date and no new structure

Or all d jobs tinubu created are they all created by d colonial masters too kai think na.. kiss

Forget hatred and let's talk about reality
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by KingRSHD2(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ask urself this question that what abt d oil producing states are they not suppose to be better than Lagos
.so why are u alternating jagans speech

nesphil:
With all that the FG used Oil Money to do for Lagos State,
Lagos should have been competing with the likes of Dubai, Cape Town, Johannesburg, etc.

Lagos's Success story did not start with Tinubu and won't end with him.

Just like Abuja today, if by tomorrow the FCT is moved from Abuja to somewhere else today,
One Abuja man will come and claim the glory of making Abuja what it is abi

All the things(assets) that became money spinners for Lagos State today from the seaport to the Airport etc. were all built by the FG with the nation's resources.

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by lagosrd: 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Majesty2:

https://punchng.com/i-turned-lagos-from-jungle-to-megacity-tinubu/

Can someone tag col. Buba marwa if he left lagoa a s a jungle?
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Uchesis: 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
Cantonese:

Lagos had pipe borne water all over. Every part of Ajegunle, from Marine beach to Kirirlkiri were working, peaceful and sociable. There was water long before Marwa in Ajegunle too.

No mind the yeye liar.
Exactly bro. Most nairalanders are of the indomie generation so they won't understand grin
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Durabest: 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
Antyislam:
You are a lier mr Tinubu , God will punish you
lt is your failed and useless father that God must punish.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by saysugar(m): 6:33am On Oct 16, 2022
Am wondering how shameful this obi supporter will look when obi lule grin grin tinubu is far ahead obi don’t even think it mumu people shocked go turn lots of obituaries to stroke 2023 grin
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by saysugar(m): 6:35am On Oct 16, 2022
Mayeldah:

boda ode hyping Nairobi over lagos now grin all because tinubu is hotter than obi everyday
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Streetdreamx(m): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
Typical first Liar who lacks retentive memory, he has forgotten that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria. Most of the developments came from babangida and Abacha.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by AmuRubber(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Cantonese:
Lagos, a jungle when Tinubu became the governor? What a big fat lie.

He can only tell that yeye lie to small children. He can only tell that to his blind followers. All the areas and communities in Lagos today were existing many years before BAT became the governor. So how did he become a senator, representing a jungle?

That Ikorodu road that he partitioned to make his BRT lanes was rebuilt in 1974 by Capa _D'Aberto. The whole of Surulere, Aguda, Lawanson, Ijesha, Mushin existed many years ago and have never really changed. Ebute Metta, Yaba, Ilupeju, Maryland, Ikeja, Ketu, Alapere, Ikorodu environmentally, have remained the same since we knew them. He's compound near Femi Kuti's shrine was a go slow area and still remains till today. What about Ajegunle, Maroko, Okokomaiko, Satellite town? So this big deceiver wants to tell people like us that Festac town was a jungle? An entire area built and completed by Obasanjo, which was very beautiful, but damaged today? What about Lekki? An area that was developed by the late Raji Rasaki, following the destruction of Maroko? It was called Victoria Island extension. Ajah developed following that action in 1989. So Tinubu developed Badagry and Epe? What about Egbeda, Ikotun and their adjourning areas?

So Tinubu built Apapa, including the port? Tin can Island was built under the military regimes of Murtala Mohammed/Obasanjo/Mobolaji Johnson in 1977. The same government rebuilt Badagry expressway, starting from Eric Moore to Badagry. What about Oshodi expressway, starting from Apapa wharf to Oworonsoki to meet Seven up, Ketu and connect the third mainland bridge?

So Tinubu built the Oba's palace, Idumota, City Hall, Igbosere, Bamgbose, etc? So Martins street was a jungle, abi? Maryland, Ajao estate, airport road, Isolo and Ago/Okota were jungles? Oyinlola started asphalt on Ago palace road and ended in less than one kilometer, in 1995. That spot became a by stop known as end of tarred road. Marwa fixed that road completely. Oyinlola named a close after himself. It is called Oyinlola close, where his own mother lived.

Marwa chased the herdsmen away from Marine beach, Ajegunle to the present Oko Oba in 1997. Then cows were struggling with Lagosians on Lagos roads. It was Buba Marwa who sent then to the ranch when the cow owners could not stop their fights with tanker drivers. His ultimatum brought sanity to Lagos roads. If not for him, kids would grow up today seeing cows and dungs all over Lagos. Tinubu would not have had to liver to stop them, seeing his fraternization with the northerners to achieve his present emi lo kan ambition.

The present outer Marina was built by Obasanjo. Where you have the present UBA under Apongbon bridge, was UTC. From that point to the officers mess, was the lagoon throughout. Obasanjo reclaimed that land in 1978 and built the ferry station there. The present CMS ferry station was formerly in front on Joseph street. Was it Tinubu who removed the old iron made Eko bridge? How would Tinubu claim that he built the third mainland bridge. That bridge was part of the second national development plan and built under Obasanjo. What about all the Jakande housing estates, scattered all over Lagos? So baba Jakande did nothing.

What Tinubu did was formulate policies to make Lagos work better. The taxation plan was set in place when the revenue of Lagos was withheld by Obasanjo. The basis of the disagreement was his establishment of additional local governments to match Kano state. Tinubu the began that revenue drive.

We need Buba Marwa and Olagunsoye Oyinlola, who were governors before him to speak up, to disprove his blatant lies.

He can only tell his lies to the likes of Reno Omokri and small children on Nairaland.

Tinubu can only tell his fables to babies born between 1980 and 2000, who never knew Lagos.

We can give you the story of Lagos long before and after Tinubu
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Tochiology: 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
Patronize us for your quality and affordable diesel within Abuja. We deliver to your door step.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by jude79(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ttalk:
Follow the person wey know road. Tinubu sabi im way, na im we go vote for

Stop following liers, how can you with all you education believe that the biggest city in Africa is terms of economy before the Advent of tinubu was developed by tinubu, as an ignorant kid, you can believe the story of India beating Nigeria 100 vs 0, but when you grow up and had squirrel education experience and knowledge, you realize it's all kid story, and take it for what it is, kid stuff and jargons

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market / Court Quashes Debe's Suit, Awards Ojukwu's Will To Bianca / Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.