Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity (22888 Views)

Tinubu Was Right When He Said That He Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity(photo / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by reuben81: 6:29am On Oct 15, 2022
Has this man just forgotten that lagos was immidate past capical of Nigeria,where federal structure are still in place seaport, multinational companies has their office,

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:30am On Oct 15, 2022
Shut up fool

How??

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Homiesjinxbank: 6:30am On Oct 15, 2022
Tell me what he did during his tenure? Let us forget what Fashola, Ambode did... Tell me what Tinubu did

GavelSlam:

Shatap.

At best you are 30 years old.

Which means you were 8 when Tinubu took over the reins and you have no clue what Lagos state was like.

Anyone telling you Lagos is comparable to Damascus is still living in the past.

People who have never been anywhere make assumptions until they see things for themselves.

Lagos has come a long way and this is in no small measure thanks to Tinubu and the successive government he helped to promote.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by xynerise: 6:30am On Oct 15, 2022
Lagos that was already developed before you even finished secondary school grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by ibechris(m): 6:30am On Oct 15, 2022
GavelSlam:

I heard the term area boys for the first time in 1995.

That was because it was all over the news that the military govt of Marwa launched what was called "operation Sweep" in Lagos to do away with thugs of kinds.

And he succeeded not until this drug man came and re-established and empower them beyond imagination.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by B2B23: 6:31am On Oct 15, 2022
This man is delusional.

Too much cocaine in the brain has damaged his sense of history.

You can only lie to young bastards who has noone to tell them how Lagos was before Tilumbu.

You took Lagos from a debt free state to the highest debtor state after the federal government. You increased IGR and pocket it.

Thief!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Soukiss(m): 6:32am On Oct 15, 2022
donaldking100:

It's funny how foolish, ignorant & myopic urchins say that Lagos State which was the former capital of Nigeria for almost 80 years was built by Tinubu.
So, if for example the capital of Nigeria is moved from Abuja to Rivers state, & Tinubu becomes the governor of Abuja tomorrow, would the foolish urchins also say he built Abuja?
It's really difficult supporting Tinubu without sounding foolish.
u. See the way u think like ode

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Kajaard: 6:33am On Oct 15, 2022
It's a very big fat like. Tinubu you are a liar and for someone of your age to lie blatantly like this just goes to show that you cannot be trusted.

The development we have in Lagos today came from past governors in the likes of Jakande, Military governor Buba Marwa ( the present NDLEA chairman ) and Fashola ( the present Minister ).

Tinubu is not to be trusted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:33am On Oct 15, 2022
Tinubu is a confirmed MADMAN.
INSANITY runs raw in his congealed grey matter.

IDIOT of the Highest Level.

How can you claim to develop Lagos that our old Portuguese named and developed by our BRITISH colonial Masters as far back as 1750 AD....??

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Doyou2019: 6:34am On Oct 15, 2022
GavelSlam:

I heard the term area boys for the first time in 1995.

When Fashola succeeded Tinubu,, I heard Area boys in Mile Two saying "Alakowe yii ma le ba nkan je fun wa o" grin

Tinubu loves the agberos and they love him right back.
It was he who institutionalized Area Boys in Nigeria. His one real national impact till date. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by ugbarreta(m): 6:36am On Oct 15, 2022
Oga na lie you didn’t turn Lagos from jungle to mega city. Lagos was a former federal capital, stop saying you built Lagos Mr emilokan.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Emma1Oj(m): 6:38am On Oct 15, 2022
Slynation:
This annoying old preeq should just rest already, As if the Lagos of then he was talking about wasn't the Lagos I knew...

Using Fashola and Ambode's legacy to campaign can only get him the President of Lagos state... cheesy
Remove Ambode from your performed list bcus he did notin. Tinubu did better Dan him. Fashola was the main Oracle!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by lekspot01(m): 6:39am On Oct 15, 2022
Antyislam:
You are a lier mr Tinubu , God will punish you
Werey

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Benoxvals(m): 6:40am On Oct 15, 2022
Tinubu can retire to his home state and transform it as well..He can also open the Alpha Beta Branch there to raise their IGR to 700 billion monthly.
Transfomer Lagos State..
Prepaid meter Ogun state..
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by ugbarreta(m): 6:41am On Oct 15, 2022
Please I have one question for the people shouting he built Lagos.

Can they highlight here Tinubu’s achievements during his tenure?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by harmargedon: 6:41am On Oct 15, 2022
Majesty2:
Your salty tears dey give me joy, shukudi Tinubu built Lagos, if uno like am go hang yourself.... Zombiediot, you and your new saviour, braindead peter Obidient will labour in vain, the akpu munching bastard will never smell aso rock
this was Lagos before Tinubu, so kindly explain to me how he did it?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Akeju16(f): 6:42am On Oct 15, 2022
Bobloco:
And yet, Lagos became second most unliveable city in the world after Damascus the capital of war thorne Syria

Tinubu is the man I will vote for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by oyichi: 6:42am On Oct 15, 2022
So, what this man is telling us is that the capital of Nigeria was a jungle before 1999, apc doesn't have anything to campaign with

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:42am On Oct 15, 2022
jazon:
Jungle kor. Na desert grin
no be desert oooooo na from forbidden forest e turn am to megacity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Slynation(m): 6:43am On Oct 15, 2022
Emma1Oj:
Remove Ambode from your performed list bcus he did notin. Tinubu did better Dan him. Fashola was the main Oracle!!
Ambode started and executed projects in his short tenure, we should give honour to whom honour is due...

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by happney65: 6:44am On Oct 15, 2022
Lmao. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by RPG2020(m): 6:44am On Oct 15, 2022
Y
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Kinddetective: 6:44am On Oct 15, 2022
Not surprising, coming from a man who lies about everything. From his ancestry down to his name to education.

You guys should pardon him abeg because his lies are factory fitted, not his fault. Truth is like a virus to his system, in short truth will crash his system.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by jrusky(m): 6:44am On Oct 15, 2022
Yes I hailed you for that sir sentiment apart you did well for been a governor with no help from Fed govt of obj and you did not bankrupt Lagos and your boys you put to succeeded you are the best performing governor in Nigeria till date, oga I must very frank with you have done well.

You have raised champions I all fields and discipline, uou have lifted up people destiny I salte you baba but their is one idiot who never help no one, extremely stingy, very greedy, lifted no one up, sitting on top of $200m wealth yet claimed not owned any business, tax evader, ipobist enemy of Nigeria sympathiser, smart thief who want to dodge everything and creep to Aso Rock with no testimonial, it shall never happen, another Buhari pro max shall never rise again second time in Nigeria, never.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Timatayo1: 6:44am On Oct 15, 2022
Amoda too dey lied before you because Lagos governor Lagos is Lagos .,.. Lagos is capital of nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by nedekid: 6:45am On Oct 15, 2022
Can you just imagine the condescending insults from this fellow? Utter crap.
Well that's what you get having a gangster, crime boss in power.
Anyway, some folks will agree, ie those to young to know Lagos existed before 1999.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by harmargedon: 6:45am On Oct 15, 2022
Majesty2:
Your salty tears dey give me joy, shukudi Tinubu built Lagos, if uno like am go hang yourself.... Zombiediot, you and your new saviour, braindead peter Obidient will labour in vain, the akpu munching bastard will never smell aso rock
then he did this after 1998

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by noskcid(m): 6:45am On Oct 15, 2022
Your failure is still fresh

Wait till 2023 to get the full dose of it.

So jakande didn’t do anything in Lagos.

The westerners that came didn’t do anything in Lagos.

Independence Day in Lagos in 1961 was one of the best moment in Lagos.

Cfao motors were here in Lagos.

Lagos was fresh till you came and turn it to an extortion ground.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by blackpanda: 6:45am On Oct 15, 2022
donaldking100:

It's funny how foolish, ignorant & myopic urchins say that Lagos State which was the former capital of Nigeria for almost 80 years was built by Tinubu.
So, if for example the capital of Nigeria is moved from Abuja to Rivers state, & Tinubu becomes the governor of Abuja tomorrow, would the foolish urchins also say he built Abuja?
It's really difficult supporting Tinubu without sounding foolish.

It is more foolish not supporting tinubu
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by harmargedon: 6:47am On Oct 15, 2022
Akeju16:

Tinubu is the man I will vote for.
grin grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by nedekid: 6:47am On Oct 15, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
Lagos is now unliveable, everywhere u see scary looking humans trying to extort you...

At any given chance...
Just wait and see if this fellow mistakenly enters, it will go federal.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by harmargedon: 6:48am On Oct 15, 2022
blackpanda:

It is more foolish not supporting tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu / Tinubu Visited By Abdulmumeen Jibril, Femi Gbajabiamila Campaign Director / Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.