Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity (22957 Views)

Tinubu Was Right When He Said That He Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity(photo / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Williams150(m): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
What of agbero that you bring to Lagos that turn to nuisance using them as assassin to kill other opponent....
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Cantonese: 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
codemaniacs:

Nigeria wasn't peaceful in the 90s... the violence wasn't reported the way its been reported today..

Lagos was a jungle can have many meanings and not that it was a forest and undeveloped....

Igbo leaders created a Unitary government ensured that the FG had control of security, electricity which are important for job creation and industry creation... so yes it's Igbos that started the ruin of the country...

Sorry to tell you. You do not have an idea about these things. Please ask and read more. After that, analyse very well.

I do not like "my daddy told me that..."
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by jamace(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tinubu must be another Mungo Park who discovered Lagos. grin grin

This Tinubu sef.. grin grin

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by JustAndy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Majesty2:

https://punchng.com/i-turned-lagos-from-jungle-to-megacity-tinubu/

Na now I believe say this man no truly well � turn were to mega city? Agboro republic abi na potholes jungle
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by GavelSlam: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Jephyard:

Tinubu didn't open Lekki-Ajah axis and Free Trade Zone in Ibeju-Lekki local government. My parents move to Ajah in 1995. Enough with the lies. And he got no formaula for estae boom in Lagos. Get it into your brain, Lagos was a commercial hub of Nigeria way before Tinubu became a Governor. The only notable thing he did was to expand tax collection and releasing mayhem on the citizen of Lagosain by bringing back tout in our bus stop thereby increasing cost of transportation.

So please stop the lies. Some of us grew up here and saw what he did. Oshodi got his highest notoriety under his administration, same as crime leading the arrival of OPC snuffing out people life without trials by competent court.

Even in transportation, some of you think it the likes of Fashola that brought Mass Transit like Macopolo and the like. Before Tinubu and his stooges there were Macopolo and Coaster Buses (New ones) moving round Lagos.

As for Lekki Free Trade Zone if the like of Jakande have not open that part of the world I don't think Tinubu will have the idea of creating a business hub there.

By the way. Everyone keep saying Tinubu brought Fashola and co who built on his legacies, can we also say same thing for Maruwa that Maruwa created a condusive environment for Tinubu to work on? Thereby it was Maruwa lagacies for a better Lagos that Tinubu is building on. Come on guys, enough of the lies that Tinubu built Lagos , it no longer funny.

Actually among the governors that did well in Lagos, Tinubu is one of the least. Nigeria just got democracy then and all investors were investing in Lagos cos it was a commercial hub of Nigeria. It has not to do with Tinubu, he didn't woo those investors to Lagos, Lagos was alread a big market before he was born. All he did was to create agencies to collect tax and steal properties for himself.

Your parents moved to Ajah with which roads?

Can you lie about the roads that were constructed from around 2005?

All those estates that spring up require Governor's consent and without that you have no estates.

When your parents moved to Ajah they moved to Bush.

Lie about that if you like.

Land has always existed but it is what people do with it that matters.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by jamace(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Majesty2:
Your salty tears dey give me joy, shukudi Tinubu built Lagos, if uno like am go hang yourself.... Zombiediot, you and your new saviour, braindead peter Obidient will labour in vain, the akpu munching bastard will never smell aso rock
TINUBU DID NOT TRANSFORM LAGOS.

Is it Tinubu that made Lagos a Federal Capital for over 60 years?

Is it BAT that built MMIA and the seaports in Lagos?

Is it Asiwaju that located all the Federal Institutions capital in Lagos?

Is it Tinubu that made all the oil companies and Banks to locate their head offices in Lagos and pay tax to Lagos?

Is it Tinubu that built 3rd mainland bridge?

Is it Tinubu that built Dodan Barracks?

Is it Tinubu that built the Jakande estates?

Asiwaju met Lagos already harbouring all Nigeria's Treasures and Investments.

Stop the LIES that Tinubu transformed Lagos!

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by jamace(m): 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
TINUBU can deceive some people some times but he can't deceive all the people all the time. grin grin

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by codemaniacs: 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
Cantonese:

Sorry to tell you. You do not have an idea about these things. Please ask and read more. After that, analyse very well.

I do not like "my daddy told me that..."

no one told me anything its what I've studied... you guys just love been condescending towards other people..
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Reference(m): 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
Wow... when the spin exceeds certain limits the G forces interfere with rational thinking.
Next time we will probably hear that, 'before I became Lagos State governor the state was as empty and hostile as the Atacama desert and only dinosaurs roamed the wild...'....
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by FreedomfromtheT: 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Former Lagos State governor, the late Alhaji Lateef Jakande was a presidential aspirant at a time. I wonder what he campaigned with then.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Jephyard(m): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
GavelSlam:

Your parents moved to Ajah with which roads?

Can you lie about the roads that were constructed from around 2005?

All those estates that spring up require Governor's consent and without that you have no estates.

When your parents moved to Ajah they moved to Bush.

Lie about that if you like.

Land has always existed but it is what people do with it that matters.

You eh! There was good road from Victoria Island to Epe/Ibeju-Lekki/Ajah (Langbasa, Addo, Badore, Owode) without Portholes and they build in the 80's before Tinubu left Osun State. Did my Primary Education in Addo Primary School and Did my Secondary Education in Osapa and lastly Laspotech in Ikorodu. Just to let you know I am a thorough bred Lagosain.

There were estate here already way back in 1995 when my parent move down to Ajah. Notably V.G.C, Coorperative Villa, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki Phase 1, Jakande Estate, Ikota Estate, and others then before Tinubu.

On road Tinubu himself refuse to dualize Addo - Badore Road, the gist then was that Eti-Osa was under PDP and that we got rich people in our axis that can fix the road without allocation from Lagos. Finally it was done under Fashola. On Victoria Island Road to Ajah same was done under Fashola not Tinubu if I am not mistaken.

Guy rest. All your mention that Tinubu did was way in existed before he became a Governor. When I wrote my first GCE in Ibeju Lekki before Tinubu ever think of opening free tade zone in Ibeju Lekki, that axis has a good road and a fishing industry already, a busy market at Akodo, La Campaign Tropcana Beach, Amen Estate, eleko beach. He didn't open anything, he only improve on what he met on ground.

As I told you earlier the development of the island has nothing to with Tinubu. He was not a factor. Razaq destroy Maroko that lead to creation of Lekki Phase 1, Jakande build the road down to Epe that open up all these places on this corridor. Remember the people whosebproperties were destroy in Maroko were resettle in Jakande Estae, Itado, Ikota housing Estate. As house was getting expensive in both Ikoyi and Victoria Island it is natural for people to move down which give rise to the numerous housing estate on the island. It is not the work of Tinubu. Those were vision of the previous administrators to open up Lagos not Tinubu. And do not forget Lagos is the commercial hub of Nigeria before Tinubu, it got the population, companies, embassies and so many private coy. Lagos was on the path of greatness even if Tinubu didn't become a Governor.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by bdon123(m): 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Majesty2:

https://punchng.com/i-turned-lagos-from-jungle-to-megacity-tinubu/
Oga u be idiot...so people like us in our 30ties where not wise enough to know anything then abi.
Imagine this thiefdrugdealer...that took ownership of Lagos state funds till date.Shit dripping ,pant wetting bastard Nigerian Escoba .u n emoney n that mercy johnson husband doing drugs under u watch ur world fall apart after 2023.All of una dey go jail..mu go shit for jail
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by poseidon12: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lagos is still a jungle. When a responsible government comes in, Tinubu must be made to refund all the money he has been stealing from the Lagos State treasury.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by GavelSlam: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Jephyard:

Tinubu didn't open Lekki-Ajah axis and Free Trade Zone in Ibeju-Lekki local government. My parents move to Ajah in 1995. Enough with the lies. And he got no formaula for estae boom in Lagos. Get it into your brain, Lagos was a commercial hub of Nigeria way before Tinubu became a Governor. The only notable thing he did was to expand tax collection and releasing mayhem on the citizen of Lagosain by bringing back tout in our bus stop thereby increasing cost of transportation.

So please stop the lies. Some of us grew up here and saw what he did. Oshodi got his highest notoriety under his administration, same as crime leading the arrival of OPC snuffing out people life without trials by competent court.

Even in transportation, some of you think it the likes of Fashola that brought Mass Transit like Macopolo and the like. Before Tinubu and his stooges there were Macopolo and Coaster Buses (New ones) moving round Lagos.

As for Lekki Free Trade Zone if the like of Jakande have not open that part of the world I don't think Tinubu will have the idea of creating a business hub there.

By the way. Everyone keep saying Tinubu brought Fashola and co who built on his legacies, can we also say same thing for Maruwa that Maruwa created a condusive environment for Tinubu to work on? Thereby it was Maruwa lagacies for a better Lagos that Tinubu is building on. Come on guys, enough of the lies that Tinubu built Lagos , it no longer funny.

Actually among the governors that did well in Lagos, Tinubu is one of the least. Nigeria just got democracy then and all investors were investing in Lagos cos it was a commercial hub of Nigeria. It has not to do with Tinubu, he didn't woo those investors to Lagos, Lagos was alread a big market before he was born. All he did was to create agencies to collect tax and steal properties for himself.

The Lekki-Epe Expressway, built in the 1980s during the administration of Lateef Jakande and when the axis was just a rural settlement, became one of the busiest and congested roads in Lagos at the turn of the 21st century. Then, workers and school children had to begin their journey as early as 4am to have any hope of getting to their work places or schools in Victoria Island or Marina by 8 or 8.30 am. Commuters and motorists along the route groaned in pains for many years until the Lagos state government, in 2006, heeded their call and concessioned the reconstruction and enlargement of the 49.4 kilometre road (and the building of a 20 km coastal road) to the Lekki Concession Company Ltd. (LCC) on a build, operate and transfer basis. The government justified the Public Private Partnership deal as a strategic partnership with the private sector to ease the discomfort of Lagosians and boost the economic prosperity of the Lekki-Epe vicinity especially as the road will serve as the gateway to the proposed Lekki Free Trade Zone, new model cities and residential accommodations, business centres and financial and tourism hubs. Guarantee was provided and work began in 2008.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by MomohMrMoore: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
No megacity has this number of Agberos everywhere. Its a menace to the state. Agberos have taken over Lagos.
Anyway, you are the best for Presidency. Obituaries are just pretenders. Obasanjo has said it all on Atiku.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Jephyard(m): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
GavelSlam:

The Lekki-Epe Expressway, built in the 1980s during the administration of Lateef Jakande and when the axis was just a rural settlement, became one of the busiest and congested roads in Lagos at the turn of the 21st century. Then, workers and school children had to begin their journey as early as 4am to have any hope of getting to their work places or schools in Victoria Island or Marina by 8 or 8.30 am. Commuters and motorists along the route groaned in pains for many years until the Lagos state government, in 2006, heeded their call and concessioned the reconstruction and enlargement of the 49.4 kilometre road (and the building of a 20 km coastal road) to the Lekki Concession Company Ltd. (LCC) on a build, operate and transfer basis. The government justified the Public Private Partnership deal as a strategic partnership with the private sector to ease the discomfort of Lagosians and boost the economic prosperity of the Lekki-Epe vicinity especially as the road will serve as the gateway to the proposed Lekki Free Trade Zone, new model cities and residential accommodations, business centres and financial and tourism hubs. Guarantee was provided and work began in 2008.

From this your write it show it wasnt Tinubu that open that axis. It was Jakande that open island down to Epe (although Epe has been open for a long time) Not his policies and what not. So cannot be a creator of a modern Lagos. He did his part and left. That he created Lagos to what it is today is total madness. He is in the same class as buhari. He can claim he is the brain behind Eko Atlantic and Lekki Trade Zone same as Buhari can claim that he built the Niger Second Bridge and Sign the reform electoral bill into law.

Guy rest
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by GavelSlam: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
Jephyard:

From this your write it show it wasnt Tinubu that open that axis. It was Jakande that open island down to Epe (although Epe has been open for a long time) Not his policies and what not. So cannot be a creator of a modern Lagos. He did his part and left. That he created Lagos to what it is today is total madness. He is in the same class as buhari. He can claim he is the brain behind Eko Atlantic and Lekki Trade Zone same as Buhari can claim that he built the Niger Second Bridge and Sign the reform electoral bill into law.

Guy rest

Nobody invented land.

I proved to you how Tinubu by his action of concessioning that road opened up a vista of business and explosion in real estate business on that axis.

Deny this as much as you like.

It is like somebody pointing to the BRT lane, then another saying it means nothing.

Innovation is what changes the world.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Vision101(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
@Slynation
This annoying old preeq should just rest already, As if the Lagos of then he was talking about wasn't the Lagos I knew...

Using Fashola and Ambode's legacy to campaign can only get him the President of Lagos state... :

@me
I'm apolitical. I have lived in Lagos since 1977 and I'm still living in Lagos. Jakande did so well and had solid plan for Lagos. The military destroyed it. BAT took over a decayed Lagos, layed the foundation and trained disciples that continued to carry out the vision. There's no comparable former or current governor with such record.

Managing Nigeria is a different proposition though. If he can do this for Nigeria he would have set a mark for generations.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by AmuRubber(m): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
wirinet:

I lived on V/I for 20 years and Ikoyi for 7 years. At no time did we carry garbage on our heads and dump by the roads side almost half a kilometer away. The Garbage collectors were late most times and garbage would pile up, but they were were operational. Tinubu did not introduce garbage trucks to Lagos.

There were cinemas all over Lagos from 70s to 80s. I used to go to National Theatre and the Cinema on Moloney late 70s. In fact then there were Cinemas all over Lagos, Ibadan, Warri and and Benin.

It was the advent of VHS players that killed Cinemas. It was ilverbird Entertainment that brought a resurgence of Cinemas and not Tinubu.

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Jephyard(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
GavelSlam:

Nobody invented land.

I proved to you how Tinubu by his action of concessioning that road opened up a vista of business and explosion in real estate business on that axis.

Deny this as much as you like.

It is like somebody pointing to the BRT lane, then another saying it means nothing.

Innovation is what changes the world.

Come on nah. It was due to the explosion of businesses and residential building that lead to population explosion along lekki-Epe Express way which then lead to pressure on the road where we have long traffic and the likes. Seeing the complain and suffering of the people he then decide to expand the road. He didn't do it before they complained. A Governor ought to be proactive before it becomes a problem but he didn't, until people complain before he reacted to their plight. Tinubu did it after Lagosain complain about the long traffic experience on the road. Without him or not that corridor of the island will explode due to it location. It has nothing to do with Tinubu. He wasn't innovative as you want us to believe even from the the write up you stated it yourself Lagosain complain first. And remember it was toward the end of his tenure that he concession that road, if he was so innovative and has a forsight as a leader he should have done it in his first tenure.

I am so dam sure Fashola would have fix it in his first tenure.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Tejiri09: 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tinubu can lie for Africa he talk as if we were not in Lagos when he became governor
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by AmuRubber(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
Cantonese:

Then it's either you do not know much about Lagos or you are very young.

I can mention too many privately owned schools aside from the missionary schools in Lagos State, before Tinubu. I must credit the return of missionary schools to Tinubu, because he returned them at his tenure.

Cinemas? There were cinemas everywhere. There were Idera, Oregie, Pen cinema, National theater, Glover hall, etc , ages before Tinubu.

Aside from the privately owned schools, Lagos State had its own Schools, Polytechnic and University, before Tinubu's tenure. I can mention the Federal/missionary owned schools to you. I was born and grew up in Lagos and I know Lagos completely.

Lagos had health officials long before the war. There were wole wole, who ensured that surrounding areas were very clean. Refuse was properly disposed.

Transportation was well developed in Lagos long before independence. Before Lagos State transport corporation, there were oluwoles. Before the Oluwoles, there were Marcopolos. There were molues and Kia Kia buses (danfos) emerged around 1970 or before. Tinubu only stopped molues from getting into Lagos Island following his own idea of a better city.

Victoria Island/Ikoyi/Dolphin were largely residential. Broad Street, Idumota, etc, up to the present secretariat, Obalende and Keffi street in Ikoyi we're commercial areas.

Lekki sprouted out from the destruction of Maroko, by the late Brig. Raji Rasaki in 1989, as the governor. Victoria Island annex was extended to cover the present Lekki Phase 1 as people started migrating there. Those who could not afford the property prices in V/I and Ikoyi started relocating there and further down.

Tinubu had his own ideas of how Lagos should be further developed. He improved the healthcare system, especially LASUTH. Ayinke house was built and donated by the late Mobolaji Bank Anthony in memory of his mother. Tinubu created the bus rapid system and following the withholding of Lagos funds by Obasanjo, Tinubu developed the tax plan. I remember clearly how some companies that failed to pay excise duties, had their gates locked up until they paid.

There are better administrators than him. Marwa and Ambode made Lagos liveable. Marwa particularly chased agberos away from Lagos, but they returned when Tinubu became the governor. Now even an agbero organised a rally in his favour in Lagos. Intellectuals attended the rally, jumping up and down.

Baba Jakande brought the idea of a Lagos metroline. This same PMB, blocked it as a military president in 1984.

Tinubu's popularity centers on his ability to give out money with ease. As far as I am concerned, there are three political moneybags in this country, namely: Atiku, Tinubu and Wike.Their resources make them who they politically are presently.

Tinubu told a clear lie, but we will not overlook his own contributions in Lagos.

Brilliant analysis.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by GavelSlam: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Jephyard:

Come on nah. It was due to the explosion of businesses and residential building that lead to population explosion along lekki-Epe Express way which then lead to pressure on the road where we have long traffic and the likes. Seeing the complain and suffering of the people he then decide to expand the road. He didn't do it before they complained. A Governor ought to be proactive before it becomes a problem but he didn't, until people complain before he reacted to their plight. Tinubu did it after Lagosain complain about the long traffic experience on the road. Without him or not that corridor of the island will explode due to it location. It has nothing to do with Tinubu. He wasn't innovative as you want us to believe even from the the write up you stated it yourself Lagosain complain first. And remember it was toward the end of his tenure that he concession that road, if he was so innovative and has a forsight as a leader he should have done it in his first tenure.

I am so dam sure Fashola would have fix it in his first tenure.

He didn't do it before they complained yet the problem predated him.

Come on now.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by AmuRubber(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Cantonese:

Grow up and stop this your "my papa tell me say...".

Nobody talked about tribes, but about Lagos and it's development. Our discussion centers on Tinubu's claim that Lagos was a jungle before his administration.

Igbos made your country's leadership fail? Igbos made your leadership fail to create jobs and establish industries? Igbos made your governments fail to provide electricity and security?

Wake up and be wise. Poor leadership, poor nation. Corrupt leadership, miserable nation. Crooked politicians, divided nation.

Ask me questions about how Lagos was before and after Tinubu.

Yorubas/Igbos/Fulanis/Hausas, etc did not ruin the nation. Politicians of every tribe teamed up to ruin the nation.

Nigeria was a far more peaceful and happy nation in the 1990s and before now.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by AmuRubber(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Jephyard:

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by reddingtonblack: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
Cantonese:

How old are you? That will help me give you the information that you need.

Old enough to read and write undecided
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Jephyard(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
GavelSlam:

He didn't do it before they complained yet the problem predated him.

Come on now.

Okay but please you guys should campaign with something different. He is not going to be the president of Lagos. He is going to be president of Nigeria. And by the way he didn't build Lagos. He should campaign with something different other than that. He should tell is his plan for Nigeria not from his supporters what he might do but from him, on live television. So that we won't have a repeat of it wasn't that said this or that.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by 7arrows: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
jazon:
Jungle kor. Na desert grin

U dey mind that one.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Wwwq: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Baba you did nothing as a governor I was in the same lagos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Onyipk: 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Antyislam:
You are a lier mr Tinubu , God will punish you

He not only lies for Africa, but lies for the world.
Jungle ni, desert ko.

It is well o. Thank God some of us lived in Lagos in the days of Buba Marwa before his tenure as governor.

May God Almighty deliver Nigerians from chronic liars. Amen.

#ObidientandYusful
#Isaiah1:19
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Slynation(m): 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
Vision101:
@Slynation
This annoying old preeq should just rest already, As if the Lagos of then he was talking about wasn't the Lagos I knew...

Using Fashola and Ambode's legacy to campaign can only get him the President of Lagos state... :

@me
I'm apolitical. I have lived in Lagos since 1977 and I'm still living in Lagos. Jakande did so well and had solid plan for Lagos. The military destroyed it. BAT took over a decayed Lagos, layed the foundation and trained disciples that continued to carry out the vision. There's no comparable former or current governor with such record.

Managing Nigeria is a different proposition though. If he can do this for Nigeria he would have set a mark for generations.
Wow...since 1977... shocked Senior man, I greet you oO...!! cheesy

I will be very honest with you, I have nothing against Tinubu as a person, he has achieved a lot for himself and for so many people as well, but I have everything against him for picking a Muslim vice, and he added salt to injury by picking "Shettima" who has been fingered countless times as a founder and sponsor of Boko haram...

Tinubu winning the election will set a useless standard going further...Besides, health and age is not on his side as we all know he's not fit for the job, imagine someone who doesn't show up for public invitations nor outing, how does he plan to govern Nigeria if not by proxy, he wiil be sitting right from Aso rock/London dishing out orders without even minding if such order/projects have been executed because he will solely depend on what his special adviser tells him...

Nigeria needs a gallant and agile president and Tinubu is not that person...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by GavelSlam: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
Jephyard:

Okay but please you guys should campaign with something different. He is not going to be the president of Lagos. He is going to be president of Nigeria. And by the way he didn't build Lagos. He should campaign with something different other than that. He should tell is his plan for Nigeria not from his supporters what he might do but from him, on live television. So that we won't have a repeat of it wasn't that said this or that.

He would campaign on his delivery and past not on hopes and dreams but visions and antecedents.

That's what you campaign on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election / Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun / AbdulRasheed Maina Paid $2m For A House In Abuja - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.