Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,453 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity (22939 Views)

Tinubu Was Right When He Said That He Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity(photo / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:13am On Oct 15, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by azpekuliar: 6:13am On Oct 15, 2022
I agree with you sir. For instance see what the Third Mainland bridge looked like before you came in 1999

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Halopy: 6:13am On Oct 15, 2022
Megacity indeed! The only greatest achievement this man gave us In Lagos is agbero headed by oluomo. He recruited the agberos into Lastma, and it reflected in the way they operate, all for his pocket

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Halopy: 6:14am On Oct 15, 2022
Your megacity you could not live in, rest in, or seek medical attention. You live in Abuja, rest in London, see you doctors in London and France. May God do to your family and children's children what you've done to Lagos. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by GavelSlam: 6:14am On Oct 15, 2022
BeardedMeat:
A people who send their very aged to the war front are not a serious people don't you think?
They should not be taken seriously..

Don't know who the aged are - Biden?

Trump?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Zeezenho: 6:15am On Oct 15, 2022
Ya and you forgot to build hospitals in Lagos you now have to go too queens england or France for treatment clown.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by kettykin: 6:15am On Oct 15, 2022
Someone should give this lunatic the Nobel prize for lunacy
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Yankee101: 6:15am On Oct 15, 2022
Lagos that was like Abuja since independence?
When will they stop lying?
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Tannhauser(m): 6:15am On Oct 15, 2022
grin

Good Lord...this man actually believes his own lies.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by valuedammy(m): 6:16am On Oct 15, 2022
Gerrout of here Baba.

What megacity did u turn Lagos to?
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by BABANGBALI: 6:16am On Oct 15, 2022
Bloody liar. Na lie go kee you.

Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala, ajepako, fatymore, enemyofpeace, folake4u, funjosh, iyangbali, funkybabee, Sweetplum, enemyofprogress, and Jennifer663 if una waste una votes on this old crook e go pain me o and I no go dey play with una again

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by cjudy(m): 6:17am On Oct 15, 2022
That’s the only comment he have be making since the starting of his Presidential Career. What are you going to offer Nigerian? You turn Lagos from Bush to City and Milk them dry, thank you.

Nigeria is not Lagos, you’re a great grand Pa, so go and rest.

Moreover I can show you a picture of Lagos as at 1969 and you will see the beauty you called jungle.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by BABANGBALI: 6:17am On Oct 15, 2022
valuedammy:
Gerrout of here Baba.

What megacity did u turn Lagos to?
no mind am.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Ckonnet: 6:18am On Oct 15, 2022
Baba you try, I respect your resilience but you need to take care of your old age, Nigeria is in a state of comatose and it will be unfair to put that load on your shoulders .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by ibechris(m): 6:21am On Oct 15, 2022
I was born in Lagos in 1983,in fact my mum was born in Ibadan...so,no be today matter.

Lagos was already a mega city before this man took over and messed everything up.

When I say everything,I meant he looted Lagos like when ants invaded a nest.

He is a big time failure. When Buba Marwa was there,Lagos state frowns at touts at any bus-top but from 1999 to date,this man had made them an arm of government in Lagos state.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Perewenkle1: 6:21am On Oct 15, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7383833/tinubu-turned-lagos-jungle-megacity#117570550

How could he have built Lagos from jungle to mega city, Lagos was already the capital of Nigeria for crying out loud, all infrastructures were already in place. Please someone should tell him to stop this joke, it’s insane.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by GavelSlam: 6:21am On Oct 15, 2022
Zeezenho:
Ya and you forgot to build hospitals in Lagos you now have to go too queens england or France for treatment clown.

You mean like Obi?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by GavelSlam: 6:22am On Oct 15, 2022
ibechris:
I was born in Lagos in 1983,in fact my mum was born in Ibadan...so,no be today matter.

Lagos was already a mega city before this man took over and messed everything up.

When I say everything,I meant he looted Lagos like when ants invade a nest.

He a big time failure. When Buba Marwa was there,Lagos state frowns touts at any bus-top but from 1999 to date,this man has made them an arm of government in Lagos Lagos state.

I heard the term area boys for the first time in 1995.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by boolet: 6:22am On Oct 15, 2022
This dude... Megacity indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Doyou2019: 6:24am On Oct 15, 2022
Ttalk:
Follow the person wey know road. Tinubu sabi im way, na im we go vote for

Na express you go go with am o.

Don't say you weren't warned.
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:24am On Oct 15, 2022
Stupid old foolish man wey no well dey talk
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by aylagos(m): 6:24am On Oct 15, 2022
What I see from flattop comments here is just hate because no one like Jagaban in their region…..if you know Lagos very well you won’t come here and argue. Read all what he said and tell me is not true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by BABANGBALI: 6:24am On Oct 15, 2022
He didn't did anything when he was the governor, only brought in touts, bullyon fan and stole our money. Lie kee you there
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by olancho: 6:25am On Oct 15, 2022
Thank you for building 3rd mainland bridge, Eko bridge and carter bridge. Asiwaju the developer.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by ZUBY77(m): 6:25am On Oct 15, 2022
But you run to Paris and London to change blood.rascal
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 15, 2022
Oga you only laid the blueprint ..strangely I never heard of you until Oga Fashola came on board and ever since every other governor want to out perform each other make shame no catch them....Infact the only thing I heard about you if my memory is not faint is you been at logger head with your deputy , before bringing the Oga from the bank. Oga Fashola and Oga Ambode work well with their female deputy and Oga Sanwo Baba and his deputy are twin buddies. This your new deputy that want to be the CINC to be handling security against the constitution , I don't see how roforofo fight no go happen.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by princeade86(m): 6:25am On Oct 15, 2022
Which jungle if I may ask. U did nothing in Lagos during ur wasted 8 eight years. Lagos under jakande and marwa are far better than ur own Lagos. U rather turned it to jungle with ur useless agberos u gather to help u In all aspects u needed them most and they are doing their jobs for u. Lagos started to look good during fashola regime, which u don't want him to do second term but u failed, ambode continued where fashola stopped, but u cut him shot. So which Lagos u turned to mega city.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 15, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Highremedy: 6:26am On Oct 15, 2022
Tinubu should stop sounding foolish... Lagos has been made even before Tinubu became a governor.
How they are quick to claim the success of Lagos as yeye Tinubu achievement is worriesome.
Lagos is the economic nerve center of Nigeria.
Just like you can't compare any state in Us to New York .
Tinubu is empty and is even worst than Buhari, if you doubt that give him presidency for four years and it will show u that he didn't develop Lagos, Lagos has been developed even before was born.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by jaggabban: 6:26am On Oct 15, 2022
Bobloco:
And yet, Lagos became second most unliveable city in the world after Damascus the capital of war thorne Syria
And it became a place all motherfvcker flatheaders can't do without.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by Doyou2019: 6:26am On Oct 15, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
What then Jakande, Fashola and Ambode say?

Just asking

The man is just trying to say Jakande and Buba Marwa didn't do anything for Lagos grin

What a liar. A rancid pretender.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:28am On Oct 15, 2022
hospitals without ambulances and oxygen tanks to save lives. It was in a very bad state.

Just look at his statement above lol

And this same man travels abroad for medical care.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Vídeo Bokoharam Leader Threatens Cameroon ‘what Befell Nigeria Will Befall You’ / NORTHERN APC Senator Demands N100m To Defect To PDP / Father Kukah Must Be Allowed To Practise His Faith And Politics - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.