Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked (37497 Views)

Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked / FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail / Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:

Slow brain dead Agbado slave

You are too slow, you have over 50 post you are yet to reply to.

Now reply with OBI's Picture to show you are a supporter

Naanu said Nasarawa is a big country in today campaign grin
Hope Naanu share indomie reach u? u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable afternoon oh jaki grin

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
What ever I tell you, you must do.

You have over 50 Post yet to reply.

Now reply with OBI's Picture to prove you support him

SaintLucia:
Hope Naanu share indomie reach u? u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable afternoon oh jaki grin
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
What ever I tell you, you must do.

You have over 50 Post yet to reply.

Now reply with OBI's Picture to prove you support him

Hope Naanu share indomie reach u? u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night oh jaki grin

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
You are slow and brain dead you have over 50 post yet to reply.

You won't stop till I tell you to.

Now reply with OBI's Picture

SaintLucia:
Hope Naanu share indomie reach u? u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night oh jaki grin
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 6:19am On Oct 31, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:

Zombiedient are u tired ni?Don't lose hope like your mentor Obi Pandora that called Nasarawa state a big country out of frustration when he realized that he's gonna lose the election woefully grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Nickel Discovery Is First Of Its Kind - Australian Mining Firm / Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return / Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.