Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked (37496 Views)

Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked / FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail / Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
12 hours Reply

I don show this shege Pepper.

I go deal with your u will well you have 39 post yet to be replied.

No reply with OBI's Picture to Prove you are Obidient

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable afternoon oh jak grin
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
12 hours Reply

I don show this shege Pepper.

I go deal with your u will well you have 39 post yet to be replied.

No reply with OBI's Picture to Prove you are Obidient

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable evening oh jak grin

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2022
Idiot you have 40 messages you are yet to reply

You are my bitch

Now reply with OBI's Picture

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable evening oh jak grin
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Idiot you have 40 messages you are yet to reply

You are my bitch

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable afternoon oh jak grin

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
Karuwa

Whether you like it or not you must Post Obi's Picture.

You can't stop till I tell you to.

40 post you are yet to respond to, you don tire. Hahahahahajaj

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Karuwa

Whether you like it or not you must Post Obi's Picture.

You can't stop till I tell you to.

40 post you are yet to respond to, you don tire. Hahahahahajaj

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable evening oh jaki grin

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2022
My Bitch

You are too slow

Takes you more than 12hours to Reply

Hahahahahahahaha

Now prove your are Obidient by Posting OBI's Picture

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable evening oh jaki grin
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 6:19am On Oct 22, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
My Bitch

You are too slow

Takes you more than 12hours to Reply

Hahahahahahahaha

Now prove your are Obidient by Posting OBI's Picture

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night oh jaki

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2022
Over 12 hours Reply

I go show you pepper.

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night oh jaki
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Over 12 hours Reply

I go show you pepper.

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable afternoon oh jaki grin

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
I own you and you must always reply to my post with OBI's Picture

You have over 40 post go and reply to them Ode.

Hahahahahahaha

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable afternoon oh jaki grin
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
I own you and you must always reply to my post with OBI's Picture

You have over 40 post go and reply to them Ode.

Hahahahahahaha

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
Ode,

You are slow in Responding

13 hours to respond

Post Obi's Picture to Prove you are Obidient

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 6:24am On Oct 23, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Ode,

You are slow in Responding

13 hours to respond

Post Obi's Picture to Prove you are Obidient

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night oh jaki grin

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2022
The Idiot has woken up

And as I you are my Bitch you have posted OBI's Picture.

Now Reply with OBI's Picture to Show Support

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night oh jaki grin
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
The Idiot has woken up

And as I you are my Bitch you have posted OBI's Picture.

Now Reply with OBI's Picture to Show Support

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
You will never stop till I tell you too.

You are forever my Bitch

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
You will never stop till I tell you too.

You are forever my Bitch

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2022
Idiot.

You are my bitch.

You must reply with Peter Obi's Picture my Bitch.

Hahahahahahaha

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 3:39am On Oct 24, 2022
You are yet to reply and it's over 12 hours

Are you tired.

Hahahahahahahaha

Reply now with OBI's Picture

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 3:40am On Oct 24, 2022
You have over 40 of my post you are yet to reply.

Now.go and reply with OBI's Picture

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 6:10am On Oct 24, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
You are yet to reply and it's over 12 hours

Are you tired.

Hahahahahahahaha

Reply now with OBI's Picture

Hope Naanu share indomie reach u? u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night oh jaki

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2022
New picture Alert.

I am glad you have acknowledged that Obi is the Man of the People and Visiting them and the point of Need.

He is the Man of the people

As a Karuwa, is good you can Post it

Now as my Bitch reply with another OBI's Picture

SaintLucia:
Hope Naanu share indomie reach u? u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night oh jaki
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
New picture Alert.

I am glad you have acknowledged that Obi is the Man of the People and Visiting them and the point of Need.

He is the Man of the people

As a Karuwa, is good you can Post it

Now as my Bitch reply with another OBI's Picture

Hope Naanu share indomie reach u? u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable afternoon oh jaki grin

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
43 post you are yet to respond

SaintLucia:
Hope Naanu share indomie reach u? u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable afternoon oh jaki grin
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
As my Bitch

Reply with OBI's Picture

You have 45 Post you are yet to reply

Dolo kawai

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
As my Bitch

Reply with OBI's Picture

You have 45 Post you are yet to reply

Dolo kawai

Hope Naanu share indomie reach u? u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable evening oh jaki grin

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Za ka gi giki

Sai na lapta maka kunya

Oya reply all those 45 Post and post Obi's Picture

SaintLucia:
Hope Naanu share indomie reach u? u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable evening oh jaki grin
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 6:20am On Oct 25, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Za ka gi giki

Sai na lapta maka kunya

Oya reply all those 45 Post and post Obi's Picture

Hope Naanu share indomie reach u? u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night oh jaki grin

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2022
Idiot you are late 12 hours Reply.

You now have 46 post you are yet to reply

My Bitch

SaintLucia:
Hope Naanu share indomie reach u? u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night oh jaki grin
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Idiot you are late 12 hours Reply.

You now have 46 post you are yet to reply

My Bitch

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Obi a Strong business Man.

Employing and feeding Families with his Business.

We need more OBI's Picture

Now you are fully Obidient

Reply with OBI's Picture

My Bitch, you will never Stop

Now reply

SaintLucia:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return / Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) / Nigerian Nickel Discovery Is First Of Its Kind - Australian Mining Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.