Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,519 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked (37502 Views)

Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked / FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail / Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Obi a Strong business Man.

Employing and feeding Families with his Business.

We need more OBI's Picture

Now you are fully Obidient

Reply with OBI's Picture

My Bitch, you will never Stop

Now reply

Hope Naanu share indomie reach u? u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable evening oh jaki grin

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
You have 45 pst you are yet to Reply

Now reply with OBI's Picture

My Bitch, you will not Rest, till I tell you

Post Obi's Picture now

SaintLucia:
Hope Naanu share indomie reach u? u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable evening oh jaki grin
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 6:10am On Oct 26, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
You have 45 pst you are yet to Reply

My Bitch, you will not Rest, till I tell you

Post Obi's Picture now

Hope Naanu share indomie reach u? u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night oh jaki grin

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by maasoap(m): 6:35am On Oct 26, 2022
There are limited opportunities here for the ever increasing youth population. Some are better travel out to reduce both violent and non violent crime rates.
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by maasoap(m): 6:38am On Oct 26, 2022
JosephXavier:
Meanwhile, his children aren't residing in Nigeria

Secondly, he listed all the problems causing the massive migration of youths and still couldn't blame the FG and Buhari for not playing any role in creating a conducive environment for economic growth and development

He is blaming foreign countries for granting visas to youths for going to where they will be valued

What development strides can Nigeria boast of except the 2nd niger bridge and Kaduna-Abuja railway after 8 years of Buhari government?

When enemy is forced to acknowledge your achievement grin grin grin.
Nigeria didn't start 8 years ago, seems you have forgotten
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 7:19am On Oct 26, 2022
Olodo over 12 hours to respond. I go deal with your generation.

You have 48 post to respond to.

SaintLucia:
Hope Naanu share indomie reach u? u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night oh jaki grin
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by Curious345: 7:20am On Oct 26, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:

A serious government can stop it if it so wishes
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:

Hope Naanu share indomie reach u? u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable afternoon oh jaki grin

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
You are too Slow Wawu

Zaka gi jiki

You are behind with 46 posts, I thought you could compete with me

SaintLucia:
Hope Naanu share indomie reach u? u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable afternoon oh jaki grin
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
You are too Slow Wawu

Zaka gi jiki

You are behind with 46 posts, I thought you could compete with me

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
46 post you are yet to reply , I am your Master.

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 6:27am On Oct 27, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
46 post you are yet to reply , I am your Master.

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2022
Olodo ,47 post you are yet to respond

I own you, and you must reply.

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Olodo ,47 post you are yet to respond

I own you, and you must reply.

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
Olodo you are too Slow.

People need to see you are posting Obi's Picture as a loyal Supporter

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Olodo you are too Slow.

People need to see you are posting Obi's Picture as a loyal Supporter

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ashawo

You are too slow.

Obi is winning,

Show your Support by replying with OBI's Picture.

You have 48 post you are yet to reply

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 6:19am On Oct 28, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Ashawo

You are too slow.

Obi is winning,

Show your Support by replying with OBI's Picture.

You have 48 post you are yet to reply

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 8:37am On Oct 28, 2022
Reply with OBI's Picture to show you are a supporter

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Reply with OBI's Picture to show you are a supporter

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
You are too late and too Slow

You are becoming Brain dead.like Tinubu.

Now prove to us that Tinubu is useless by
Replying with OBI's Picture

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
You are too late and too Slow

You are becoming Brain dead.like Tinubu.

Now prove to us that Tinubu is useless by
Replying with OBI's Picture

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Olodo you are brain dead and slow

You have 50 post you are yet to reply to.

Hahahahahahaha,.the barawo don tire .lol

Now reply with Peter Obi's Picture

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 6:20am On Oct 29, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:

Olodo you are brain dead and slow

You have 50 post you are yet to reply to.

Hahahahahahaha,.the barawo don tire .lol

Now reply with Peter Obi's Picture

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 9:29am On Oct 29, 2022
You are too Slow,

No reply with OBI's Picture to show your Support

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
You are too Slow,

No reply with OBI's Picture to show your Support

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
Brain dead Man

You have 52 post you are yet to reply.

I don deal with you and you must reply with OBI's Picture.

You are helping Obi Campaign with SEO

Reply now with OBI's Picture

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Brain dead Man

You have 52 post you are yet to reply.

I don deal with you and you must reply with OBI's Picture.

You are helping Obi Campaign with SEO

Reply now with OBI's Picture

Naanu said Nasarawa is a big country in today campaign grin

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
Your have over 45 Post you are yet to Reply

Are you Tired?

You would not stop till I tell you to.

You are my Bitch

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 6:11am On Oct 30, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Your have over 45 Post you are yet to Reply

Are you Tired?

You would not stop till I tell you to.

You are my Bitch

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 7:06am On Oct 30, 2022
Slow brain dead Agbado slave

You are too slow, you have over 50 post you are yet to reply to.

Now reply with OBI's Picture to show you are a supporter

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 7:09am On Oct 30, 2022
Olodo

You can't stop till I tell you too.

Now reply with OBI's Picture to show you are a supporter

And Tinubu is Useless

SaintLucia:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Mourns The Ooni Of Ife; Shares Photo With Him / Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me / Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.