Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked (37495 Views)

Amosun: I Didn’t Say Western Nations Wicked / FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail / Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Tolotolo

Over 26 post u have not replied

Now prove you are OBI's Supporter by Posting his Picture

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night oh jaki grin
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Tolotolo

Over 26 post u have not replied

Now prove you are OBI's Supporter by Posting his Picture

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable afternoon oh jaki grin

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
Olodo

You have 27 post you are yet to reply

Now Show your Support for Obi

By Posting his picture

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable afternoon oh jaki grin
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Olodo

You have 27 post you are yet to reply

Now Show your Support for Obi

By Posting his picture

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
Olodo

My Bitch

Now show your Support for Obi
By replying with his Picture

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
Olodo

Reply with OBI's Picture now

29 post you no fit reply

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Olodo

Reply with OBI's Picture now

29 post you no fit reply

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
I am your Master and you must reply with OBI's Picture

You have 29 post that you have not replied

You don tire?

Hahahahahahaha

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:

I am your Master and you must reply with OBI's Picture

You have 29 post that you have not replied

You don tire?

Hahahahahahaha

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
You never stop till I tell you to

And you are now behind with over 30 Post.

Idiot

Now sure Support for Obi by Replying with his Picture

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 6:35am On Oct 17, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:

Idiot

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night oh jaki grin

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by Godszilla: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2022
Excerpt Update

I didn’t say western nations wicked – Amosun

The statement read in part, “Some media reports, including the online portals, had claimed Amosun, in his BBC interview, condemned western nations for encouraging the emigration of Nigerians in large numbers, by granting visas to young citizens, a development he was misquoted as saying was ‘wicked.’

Although the [b]former governor described the countries encouraging such exodus without considering the fate of Nigeria as unfair, the choice of the word ‘wicked’ was purely [/b]the reporter’s and not his.

https://punchng.com/i-didnt-say-western-nations-wicked-amosun/

Godszilla:
Excerpt from the interview

https://punchng.com/western-nations-encouraging-japa-granting-young-nigerians-visas-wicked-ex-gov-amosun/
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2022
Olodo Rabata

Over 24hrs reply hahahahahahababa

I go show you pepper for this App

You have over 30 Post you are yet to reply

Now Prove you are 100% Obidient by Posting OBI's Picture

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:

Idiot

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hahahahahaha

24 hours Reply

Over 35 post you are yet to reply

I am you bitch

And you most reply to this Post with OBI's Picture

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Hahahahahaha

24 hours Reply

Over 35 post you are yet to reply

I am you bitch

And you most reply to this Post with OBI's Picture

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable evening oh jaki grin

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
Olodo

36 post you are yet to reply.

Hahahahahahaha, the Idiot can't cope with me.

Now show your Support for Obi by Replying with his Picture

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable evening oh jaki grin
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 5:18am On Oct 18, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Olodo

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 5:28am On Oct 18, 2022
Foolish Idiot.

24hrs to reply

Hahahahahahaha

You have 37 post you are yet to reply

Now reply with OBI's Picture to show you are a supporter

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Foolish Idiot.

24hrs to reply

Hahahahahahaha

You have 37 post you are yet to reply

Now reply with OBI's Picture to show you are a supporter

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hahahahahaha

You are yet to reply to 38 post

You no fit compete with me olodo

I own you

Now reply with OBI's Picture to show us you Love and Support him

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Olodo

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
You have 37 post yet to reply to

I am your Master and there is nothing you can do about it

Now reply with OBI's Picture to prove you are Obidient

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 6:36am On Oct 19, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
You have 37 post yet to reply to

I am your Master and there is nothing you can do about it

Now reply with OBI's Picture to prove you are Obidient

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 7:07am On Oct 19, 2022
Hahahahaha

24 hours Response, I don wound this Guy.

In your life , you won't try me again

You have 37 post you are yet to reply.

Now show your support for Obi by Replying with his Picture

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Hahahahaha

24 hours Response, I don wound this Guy.

In your life , you won't try me again

You have 37 post you are yet to reply.

Now show your support for Obi by Replying with his Picture

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
My Bitch

You are lagging it takes you over 12 hours to reply and you have over 35 post you are yet to reply to.

You don tire ���

Now prove that you are OBI's Supporter by replying with his Picture

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
My Bitch

You are lagging it takes you over 12 hours to reply and you have over 35 post you are yet to reply to.

You don tire ��� grin

Now prove that you are OBI's Supporter by replying with his Picture

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Karuwan kawye.

You have 39 post you are yet to reply.

I own you now reply with OBI's Picture to show you are 100% Obidient

You are to Slow , 12 hours to respond.

Hahahahabaha

SaintLucia:
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 5:36am On Oct 20, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Karuwan kawye.

You have 39 post you are yet to reply.

I own you now reply with OBI's Picture to show you are 100% Obidient

You are to Slow , 12 hours to respond.

Hahahahabaha

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night oh jak grin

Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by AliyuMahdi9: 6:56am On Oct 20, 2022
Only one reply per day now.

Lol

Hahahahahahaha

I don show this idiot pepper.

You have now over 40 post you are yet to reply

Now post Obi's Picture

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night oh jak grin
Re: Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked by SaintLucia: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Only one reply per day now.

Lol

Hahahahahahaha

I don show this idiot pepper.

You have now over 40 post you are yet to reply

Now post Obi's Picture

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable afternoon oh jak grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return / Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) / Nigerian Nickel Discovery Is First Of Its Kind - Australian Mining Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.