Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) (67520 Views)

Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] / Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by BanyXchi: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2022
Karnice600:

Abajò. Now I know where the problem lies. You’re “irredeemably” deluded.
What the hell is Ondo doing in the group of Niger delta states? And you claim they produce more crude than the rest? Smh.
See what you’ve done to yourself. Tribalism can’t even let you use the internet productively.
Show me a group of southern States that yield more agricultural produce than Any four Northern States put together? Benue is called the food basket of the nation and you think it’s for nothing? You are here shouting Ondo upandan.
You’re trying so hard to stretch Yorubaland into Niger Delta to suit your emotions. In as much as I know that some certain people began clamoring for Ondo to be part of NDDC, because of the benefits they saw attached, that doesn’t originally change the fact that they are not among the significant oil producing states.
Take a look at the screenshot below and get the hell off my mention.
And please don’t check back I’m unavailable.
you are the mentally deluded and retarded idiot, one google search will show you that Ondo State is part of the oil producing states and produces more oil than Imo and Abia combined. Our largest agricultural exports are Cashew and Cocoa that comes from Yorubaland, get that into your dumb skull.... I shared you the link to what SW produces, we never needed you bastards and i can't wait to separate from your kind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Abobaku" Of Ife Kingdom Is Currently On The Run #lol / Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos / Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.