Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) (67506 Views)

Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] / Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by ufotunang: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
DonroxyII:
The Earth is fertile enough to Feed 1trillion Population.

Education and Knowledges is the missing links because the Populations is still too Small for what the Earth Needs from Us for Cultivation and Scientific Growths and Developments.

If Planet Earth is Conquering Other Planets and Solar Systems We shall do it for Her and Her God ... Do we have enough Populations to Do that ?

We are still Small !
....I am talking of nigeria not the earth... nigeria population is 220 million.....the federal government complained that the population of nigeria is growing more faster than the economic growth of nigeria ... that is why nigeria is facing all this problems poverty, hunger, hardship, unemployment, insecurity....out of 220 million people how many nigerians have jobs to do...so majority of Nigerians without jobs ..will go into crime to survive the hard economy of nigeria... because jobs cannot be provided for the high population of nigeria.. that is why you see insecurity high in. Nigeria...a poor married man and woman will give birth to 8 children..but cannot take good care of the 8 children before you know the man will go into criminal activities or fraudulent activities to get money illegally to take care of his wife and 8 children or some of the children go into crime or yahoo Yahoo, fraudulent activities to get illegal money to survive the hard economy... that is why I said parents should give birth to children they can take good care of at least 2 to 3 children is ok nowadays
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by ejimatic: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by OmoEpe(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Obidient4life3:
Randy monarch! Na this type dey rape 10years child!

Not surprising coming from an Obidient
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by senteugene: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
This guy dey vex oooooooo....
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by favour32(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Pocohantas grin
Sweetplum
Ishilove
Siofra
And now, Jeon
Comot the third one from that list....fast fast.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by bitbillionaire: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Niger Delta oil funding some people's lascivious desires.

Oil dey your head my brother
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Metrofox(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Snapchat:

Your never do well father is werey. You are ibo, you don’t need to be ashamed of your lineage. You guys are scum of the earth and your people never fail to show it. Go tend to your silly mother.

It's very easy to spot a loud mouthed fool without home training, go and play with your fellow pigs .

Also try to channel your time to more productive ventures like making money So you'll be more focused on planning vacation not tribalism..ozuor grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by gaskiyamagana: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Pocohantas grin
Sweetplum
Ishilove
Siofra
And now, Jeon
Which latin, Hebrew, and Arabic languages be these?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by aalangel(f): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
You people won't leave Temitope alone. She's married with kids. Nairaland, you guys have started again. Seun and co!!!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by rombija: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Good one, when he married only one there was problem but now that they are moving towards a dozen let me see how anyone of them will misbehave and get noticed.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Snapchat: 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Metrofox:

It's very easy to spot a loud mouthed fool without home training, go and play with your fellow pigs .

Also try to channel your time to more productive ventures like making money So you'll be more focused on planning vacation not tribalism..ozuor grin grin

Go tell that to your wretched father and lunatic mother. I’m sure they must be regretting birthing an irredeemable mumu like you.

Ibos are scum of the earth and that’s where they’ll forever belong
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by DonroxyII: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
ufotunang:
....I am talking of nigeria not the earth... nigeria population is 220 million.....the federal government complained that the population of nigeria is growing more faster than the economic growth of nigeria ... that is why nigeria is facing all this problems poverty, hunger, hardship, unemployment, insecurity....out of 220 million people how many nigerians have jobs to do...so majority of Nigerians without jobs ..will go into crime to survive the hard economy of nigeria... because jobs cannot be provided for the high population of nigeria.. that is why you see insecurity high in. Nigeria...a poor married man and woman will give birth to 8 children..but cannot take good care of the 8 children before you know the man will go into criminal activities or fraudulent activities to get money illegally to take care of his wife and 8 children or some of the children go into crime or yahoo Yahoo, fraudulent activities to get illegal money to survive the hard economy... that is why I said parents should give birth to children they can take good care of at least 2 to 3 children is ok nowadays
Don't let the Government Brainwashed you and put their Stolen Wealth of the Nations on Population.

The Only Blessings available to Poor Uneducated(Illiterate or Semi literate) Man/Couple is Sexual Intercourse, they took all that Enjoyment away by Condom No Problem ... Again they wanna regulate Birth Rate Amongst Poor People ...

If they are Educated and Knowledgeable They wouldn't have had Multiple Children beyond their economic Means but how do you think an Ignorant Man would have lived

Now Farming can take care of an Entire Generations of Mankind because basic need of survival is Food and Breathing But they took away people's Farmland by Fulani Herdsmen ..

These Poor People are not even Competing for Government Monies or Anything but just to Farm, Eat and Have sex with their Wives and many Children to Celebrate their Manhood and Potentials .... Simple Basic .....

You took it all Away from Them and Only For Government to be Capping .....

Nigerian Populations is still Small Compared to Nigerian Arable Lands ... When a Man and a Woman finished Eating, Basic Instincts is to Fvck to Cum and Pregnancy, Celebrate new Birth and so on.

Health Care Delivery to Poor People is Quite Poor and they can't even afford better facilities somewhere else with Higher increase in Child Mortality and Maternal Mortality amongst Poor People thus it's Only Fair they have more births such that Only the Stronger Ones survives to Adulthood.

If Nature wants Limited Birth Rate, A Man wouldn't be Equipped with Millions of Sperms at One Ejaculation and a Woman wouldn't be Equipped with Multiple Eggs for fertilisation grin

Government should do their Jobs First before Capping Economic Craps to a Man who just Only wants to Farm and Shag ...

Wetin Concern Benue Man with GDP ... Tell Fulani Herdsmen to Leave his Land so he can Farm, Lives in his, shag his Wives and play with his Big Families !

China is Over a Billion Population and Global economic/Military Power... They were once like Nigeria years ago.

You can't even tell a Poor Man not to Fvck Raw, He will Plank Your Head but if there is a Form of Adult Free Education, He would be made to understand the economic and financial implications of what he is doing ... Does he even Care

Poverty will never end ... Capitalism is to Widen the Gap between the Rich and the Poor and Laslas only the strong ones Mentally shall Survive because Many Would Commit Suicides when the Scorching Become unbearable!

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Metrofox(m): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Snapchat:

Go tell that to your wretched father and lunatic mother. I’m sure they must be regretting birthing an irredeemable mumu like you.

Ibos are scum of the earth and that’s where they’ll forever belong

Cry cry baby, empty pocket grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Darevofpeace(m): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Pocohantas grin
Sweetplum
Ishilove
Siofra
And now, Jeon

Memories of when Nairaland was just beautiful to read.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Desammyst(m): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
9gerian:
I was still a student when, during a ride back to school, a taxi driver told me how it took a second wife to reign in the excesses of his first wife who had given him hell only up to the point he took another wife.

Afterwards, the woman (first wife) became very reasonable and humane to his utmost surprise he narrated. He came to the conclusion that most women are only reasonable when in competition with others.

That was when I managed to reduce being overly Judgmental towards all men who took more wives.

Some women (not all) are by themselves incapable of being reasonable with their husbands until they have some form of legitimate (another wife’s) competition in their homes.

My brother, no matter how we put it... The Word of God is clear on it... One man, One wife... Anything more than this is SIN and it attracts Eternal Condemnation, if not repented of.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Snapchat: 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Metrofox:

Cry cry baby, empty pocket grin grin

Ibo scum. Flat headed mumu
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Karnice600: 1:28am On Oct 16, 2022
press9jatv:

http://citymirrornews.com/news/2022/14/ooni-of-ife-oba-ogunwusi-finally-marries-fourth-wife-set-to-marry-5th-and-6th/

This is how black men develop Africa with their gained influence. After, he will end up buying more fleet of cars from the whites. The cars the whites produced by ''marrying many wives '' too, I guess.
Smh
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Karnice600: 1:43am On Oct 16, 2022
9gerian:
I was still a student when, during a ride back to school, a taxi driver told me how it took a second wife to reign in the excesses of his first wife who had given him hell only up to the point he took another wife.

Afterwards, the woman (first wife) became very reasonable and humane to his utmost surprise he narrated. He came to the conclusion that most women are only reasonable when in competition with others.

That was when I managed to reduce being overly Judgmental towards all men who took more wives.

Some women (not all) are by themselves incapable of being reasonable with their husbands until they have some form of legitimate (another wife’s) competition in their homes.

Na so. Same way the man gets back to his senses when he discovers his first and last sons are someone else's. Abi na?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Karnice600: 1:59am On Oct 16, 2022
cocolacec:

Yorubaland contribute more to the Nigerian state than your Niger delta oil.You can say that for the Hausas and Igbo.

Taah! commot for there.
Contribute agberos abi Tinubu?
I no wan follow you enter that tribalism lane.

Wazobia is one of Nigeria's sicknesses. Most tribalistic cause for division.

WaZo has ruled the country for the most part of her independent existence, pushing her deeper into trans generational deterioration than anything else.

We don't need all these for now.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Bimpe29: 3:42am On Oct 16, 2022
Congratulations Sir
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Obidient4life3: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
OmoEpe:

Not surprising coming from an Obidient

Birds of same feather!

What does he need multiple wives for? Is that an achievement?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Kfed4ril(m): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
Snapchat:

The person you replied to is a flat headed homo erectus. A confirm ibo bastardd like the majority on this platform. They know the Yoruba tribe is superior to to theirs and they don’t shy away from displaying their low self esteem by attacking the Omoluabis

Igbo’s don suffer for low esteem Yoruba bastards.
Hausa go insult una, you g face Igbo’s.
SS go flog una, una go face Igbo’s.
Guy reason am na, na una de obsessed with Igbo’s.

Even when some known Monica’s that always insults Igbo’s on NL decide to insult Yorubas once they’ll claim it’s Igbo’s camouflaging.
Like una no dey tire?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Snapchat: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kfed4ril:

Igbo’s don suffer for low esteem Yoruba bastards.
Hausa go insult una, you g face Igbo’s.
SS go flog una, una go face Igbo’s.
Guy reason am na, na una de obsessed with Igbo’s.

Even when some known Monica’s that always insults Igbo’s on NL decide to insult Yorubas once they’ll claim it’s Igbo’s camouflaging.
Like una no dey tire?

Shukudi na you and your people be bastard, pained idiot. Una go die of hate for that potopoto republic. Yorubas will always be greater than you flat headed animals.

Btw, Hausas and Yorubas no dey look for trouble, na you people dey always taunt them and when they reply you, you go dey claim victim.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by BanyXchi: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2022
You are a stupid low IQ animal, Yorubaland contributes the most to Nigeria, mention your ethnicity and don't hide under Niger Delta because Niger Delta is not a monolith or a tribe,what does your tribe contribute to the country? And btw the Ibos and ijaws have also ruled this country and contributed to it's downfall
Karnice600:

Taah! commot for there.
Contribute agberos abi Tinubu?
I no wan follow you enter that tribalism lane.

Wazobia is one of Nigeria's sicknesses. Most tribalistic cause for division.

WaZo has ruled the country for the most part of her independent existence, pushing her deeper into trans generational deterioration than anything else.

We don't need all these for now.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by BanyXchi: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2022
Niger Delta is not a monolith or a tribe,Yorubas are part of Niger delta because Ondo-ilaje people produce a lot of oil,now tell me what your ethnic group contribute to Nigeria, Yorubaland contributes the most more than whatever cursed barbaric cannibalistic tribe you come from....if them born your papa well tell your tribe
akbonus:

YOU MUST BE VERY DULL,NIGER DELTA IS FEEDING THE ENTIRE NIGERIA AND EVN THE BUHARI FULANI NIGER,SO STOP BEING FOOLISH,OR IS IT THE RITUAL KILLING THAT THE SADWASTE IS USING TO CONTRIBUTE MORE THAN NIGER-DELTA?IF YOU DO CONTRIBUTE A DIME AS YOU HAVE SAID,WHY THEN ARE YOU AFRAID TO BREAK OUT OF NIGERIA.THE NORTH AND THE WEST ARE JUST CONSUMING,AND NOT CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING RATHER DESTROYING THE NATION WITH THEIR SLAVE/MASTER MENTALITY.THE NIGER-DELTA,SOUTH EAST,NORTH CENTRAL AND A FEW FARMERS IN THE UP NORTH ARE THE ONES TAKING CARE OF THIS NATION YET THEY ARE THEY WORSE HIT WITH MARGINALISATION.ALL THAT IS GOING TO CHANGE SOON.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by BanyXchi: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2022
Midas01:
Even your elders and state governors cannot utter this nonsense.

History needs to be brought back to school because of people like you.
Yoruba people are part of Niger Delta, Niger Delta is not a monolith or a tribe
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Karnice600: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2022
BanyXchi:
You are a stupid low IQ animal, Yorubaland contributes the most to Nigeria, mention your ethnicity and don't hide under Niger Delta because Niger Delta is not a monolith or a tribe,what does your tribe contribute to the country? And btw the Ibos and ijaws have also ruled this country and contributed to it's downfall

What does Yoruba contribute? be specific. Put curses aside, I know you live in them.
Mention one paramount thing Yoruba contributes to Nigeria.
If you mention Lagos, then I'll walk out of this conversation.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Probz(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2022
BanyXchi:
Yoruba people are part of Niger Delta, Niger Delta is not a monolith or a tribe

lol. No-wonder you were as you were in the ukodo/moi-moi thread. If this is the debating competition I’m up-against there’s effectively no competition. Nada.

Only Ondo (which is partly straight-up Ijaw and not even Yoruba) is part of the Niger Delta by any reasonable, er … reasoning.

Keep trying to get one up against Igbos going forward.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by BanyXchi: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Probz:

lol. No-wonder you were as you were in the ukodo/moi-moi thread. If this is the debating competition I’m up-against there’s effectively no competition. Nada.

Only Ondo (which is partly straight-up Ijaw and not even Yoruba) is part of the Niger Delta by any reasonable, er … reasoning.

Keep trying to get one up against Igbos going forward.
Ondo is a Yoruba state and the ijaws in eseodo are migrants, the oil is in Ilaje land you low IQ nyamiri miscreant, there's more oil in ilajeland than iboland... And btw N-Delta is not a tribe or monolith, speak only your your landlocked tribe
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by BanyXchi: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
Yorubas are part of Niger delta, Ondo state (ilaje land) contributes more oil than ibo states.

We contribute the highest mineral resources (limestone,quartz) which mostly comes from Ogun state more than the SE and SS combined

Yorubaland has the highest agricultural exports (cocoa and cashewnuts)

Yoruba people have the highest human resources (technocrats,doctors,lawyers) and so on

Yorubaland exports cultural and entertainment

Check this link and see how one of your anti-yoruba brothers was destroyed when he asked what Yorubas contribute,no other ethnic group in this contraption contributes as much as the Yoruba race.
https://www.nairaland.com/5788620/what-does-west-produce-compares#88350887
Karnice600:

What does Yoruba contribute? be specific. Put curses aside, I know you live in them.
Mention one paramount thing Yoruba contributes to Nigeria.
If you mention Lagos, then I'll walk out of this conversation.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Karnice600: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
BanyXchi:
Yorubas are part of Niger delta, Ondo state (ilaje land) contributes more oil than ibo states.

We contribute the highest mineral resources (limestone,quartz) which mostly comes from Ogun state more than the SE and SS combined

Yorubaland has the highest agricultural exports (cocoa and cashewnuts)

Yoruba people have the highest human resources (technocrats,doctors,lawyers) and so on

Yorubaland exports cultural and entertainment

Check this link and see how one of your anti-yoruba brothers was destroyed when he asked what Yorubas contribute,no other ethnic group in this contraption contributes as much as the Yoruba race.
https://www.nairaland.com/5788620/what-does-west-produce-compares#88350887

Abajò. Now I know where the problem lies. You’re “irredeemably” deluded.
What the hell is Ondo doing in the group of Niger delta states? And you claim they produce more crude than the rest? Smh.
See what you’ve done to yourself. Tribalism can’t even let you use the internet productively.
Show me a group of southern States that yield more agricultural produce than Any four Northern States put together? Benue is called the food basket of the nation and you think it’s for nothing? You are here shouting Ondo upandan.
You’re trying so hard to stretch Yorubaland into Niger Delta to suit your emotions. In as much as I know that some certain people began clamoring for Ondo to be part of NDDC, because of the benefits they saw attached, that doesn’t originally change the fact that they are not among the significant oil producing states.
Take a look at the screenshot below and get the hell off my mention.
And please don’t check back I’m unavailable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Abobaku" Of Ife Kingdom Is Currently On The Run #lol / Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos / Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64