Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) (67529 Views)

Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] / Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Way4orward: 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
We are Africans and this is our culture.

Long live the king.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Nonexisting1: 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
sircatherine45:

Add Ahnie and Candidlady to the list
Don't put the name of an olosho drug addict in the same line with Ahnie the hustler.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by faithfull18(f): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lol, na him go tire.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by OLULAW: 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
Greed. Where there is demand, there will be supply.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Gbeng30(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
The king is enjoying himself, anyways there is plenty money to go round even if he marry 10 or more..
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by HRMK: 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
THE IRONY OF IT ALL IS THAT NONE OF ALL THE WIVES IS AS BEAUTIFUL AS NAOMI!LET ANYONE THAT WANTS TO ARGUE THAT FACT COME UP!YOU DONT VALUE WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU LOSE IT!ONE NAOMI IS BETTER THAN THE WHOLE LOT!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by bull67: 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
God bless his private part to satisfy all of them.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Lifestone(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
Blackfire:
Madness

Mdness

And continuity of Madness
Who is Mad, I hope you are not referring to Oni of Ife!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Lifestone(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
The most useless king in Africa

Nothing he knows than phucking pussy undecided
Don't let the gods hear this. Don't bring curses to yourselves. Oni of Ife is a deity and no human from the day he ascended the throne
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lifestone:

Don't let the gods here this. Don't bring curses to yourselves. Oni of Ife is a deity and no human from the day he ascended the throne

Deity wey like Bleep well well hahaha

Laughable grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Rayjnr: 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Shut up.

There is no state government who didn't struggle to pay salaries when oil price was at an all time low.

Stop being deliberately ignorant. Oil is Nigeria's lifeline.

No mind am, na lie wey igboho tell them
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Rayjnr: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Midas01:
Even your elders and state governors cannot utter this nonsense.

History needs to be brought back to school because of people like you.

Na wetin give them useless mind say them want get oduduwa nation be this
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by CloudResident(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
festacman:
With four Oloris and may be a couple more on the way, nobody will notice if one Olori vex go her papa house. No more embarrassment for Ooni as life in the palace would continue like nothing happened. grin

Guy,I reason you.
Sense nor go keeh you grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Cmanforall: 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Evilblackman:

Its part of the culture rest
But this modern era, he should try to control it. 2 could have been enough

I have a friend from such royal family, he told me he wouldn't encourage polygamy. He is of course doing well now, but wouldn't go for a 2nd wife
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Marry ooo make the high rate of Single women reduce.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Metrofox(m): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Snapchat:

The person you replied to a flat headed homo erectus. A confirm ibo bastardd like the majority on this platform. They know the Yoruba tribe is superior to to their and they don’t shy away from displaying their low self esteem by attacking the Omoluabis

What do you people enjoy from engaging in tribal issues? My theory: there's little or nothing you have achieved or think you can achieve as a person hence you resort to the ONLY thing that you can hold on to massage your little egos..

Solution
Try to find a purpose so you don't find yourself claiming the achievements if others by tribal association..
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by bigcasava1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
What stop him from marrying 10 at once
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by DonroxyII: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Fiscus105:

At bolded, that's why I said she will learn in hard way. Naomi, a regional envagelist cum gospel singer at age 25 went down to marry a potential poligamist and idol worshiper.

...... infact, woman can turn to slave/goat if they meet famous and rich guy......
You are Sharp Mouthed like Shovel tongue

Polygamy is Our Culture not Monogamy also We don't Practice LGBTQ here unlike the Civilisations that Brought Monogamy to Us ....

For the Idol(I'm also Against that) But Ooni is the Custodian of Yoruba Religion, Culture and Civilisations and the Foremost Paramount Emperor of Yoruba Race, Yoruba Religion Worships deities and invoke on deities to invoke on Eledumare(God of the Universes) on their Behalf ... I don't Fault them, the Religion Civilisations is just yet to be Advanced But it ain't absolutely Bad to me since everyone shall be rewarded based on their level of Reasonableness as far as Universe is Concerned be it Muslim, Christian or Idol Worshiper including Atheisms!

Christians also Passed through Jesus Teachings to get to God...

While Muslims Passed through Mohammed Philosophies to get to God

The Only Problem is Worshipping those dieties which is not necessary But Some Muslims and Christians also Worship Mohammed and Jesus Respectively instead of God/Eledumare Only!

Many Don't even know what they are doing, they are just following the crowd !

Naomi did nothing wrong as a Yoruba Daughter .... Life is a Lesson.... Everyone will learn theirs even in Evangelism there are Issues too so if Naomi couldn't deal She had better left which she did ... No need to Judge Anybody nor Condemn her move ... she has a Baby from the Union and it's all Good ... She won't Tossed her Baby Away simply because papa na Idol Worshipper grin

She has absolutely nothing to regret for not being able to handle Polygamy, If you can't deal just Comot !

Na people wey fit handle am stays and they have nothing to regret too ....

Everything na cruise and all go end one day and new generations will start their own !
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by diggindeep: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
This Hot of Ife is really trying.

Congrats Sir.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Fiscus105(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
DonroxyII:
You are Sharp Mouthed like Shovel tongue

Polygamy is Our Culture not Monogamy also We don't Practice LGBTQ here unlike the Civilisations that Brought Monogamy to Us ....

For the Idol(I'm also Against that) But Ooni is the Custodian of Yoruba Religion, Culture and Civilisations and the Foremost Paramount Emperor of Yoruba Race, Yoruba Religion Worships deities and invoke on deities to invoke on Eledumare(God of the Universes) on their Behalf ... I don't Fault them, the Religion Civilisations is just yet to be Advanced But it ain't Bad to me ...

Christians also Passed through Jesus Teachings to get to God

While Muslims Passed through Mohammed Philosophies to get to God

The Only Problem is Worshipping those dieties which is not necessary But Some Muslims and Christians also Worship Mohammed and Jesus Respectively instead of God/Eledumare....

Naomi did nothing wrong as a Yoruba Daughter .... Life is a Lesson.... Everyone will learn theirs even in Evangelism so if Naomi couldn't deal She had better left.

She has absolutely nothing to regret for not being able to handle Polygamy!

Na people wey fit handle am stays and they have nothing to regret too ....

Ur trash don't need reply.

Meanwhile, try to conclude on a balance and unbiased when u are give judgement, thats how world can experience peace ok
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Franking: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
Is he okay? Of what benefits are traditional rulers sef?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by MotiveU(f): 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
Is like is just assisting this ladies..

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by vicfajeze: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by DonroxyII: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Fiscus105:

Ur trash don't need reply.

Meanwhile, try to conclude on a balance and unbiased when u are give judgement, thats how world can experience peace ok
World is Never-Ever Peaceful because of people like you who always think their own is better than Others.

There is no Better anywhere than the person who get Sense(Reasonableness) Pass.. That's why the European are beating Black Race hands down ... they are now in Space while You are Shouting your lungs out in Church Waiting for them to come and tell You there is Garri In Mars grin ....

God don't give a ratazzz about Your Religion But Your "Brain" and Level of Reasonableness which You would suffer the Consequences be it Good or Bad ....

I won't help you condemn anybody Naomi or Ooni .... Their Cross to Bear But Our Culture and Civilisations is Ours We Can Only Improve on it as Reasonableness Evolves but Never-Ever to Outrightly Condemn Our Civilisations in Preference for Other's Cultures' and Civilisations which is the bane of Our Societies today! ... We are Ready to Import anything Western or Middle East even if it is Evil so far its from Isreal or Arab ... Gbam !

You are also worst off than the two of them in your Domain of Life .... Worst come to worst .. How is Inflation Bro
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Allisgud: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Yes you can do it.
It depends on how much authority you command as a man, women don’t respect weaklings.
That plus money, and you can have as many women as you want.
okkk o
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by kaywhy09(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
You aren't seen nothing yet grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Plm11: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
Oh
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Johnboom: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Shut up.

There is no state government who didn't struggle to pay salaries when oil price was at an all time low.

Stop being deliberately ignorant. Oil is Nigeria's lifeline.
So Yoruba nation did not have oil? Beside Lagos can do without Federal allocation.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Snapchat: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Metrofox:

What do you people enjoy from engaging in tribal issues? My theory: there's little or nothing you have achieved or think you can achieve as a person hence you resort to the ONLY thing that you can hold on to massage your little egos..

Solution
Try to find a purpose so you don't find yourself claiming the achievements if others by tribal association..

You dey craze. You think I’m as wretched like you and your people. You won’t caution your flat headed ibo brothers but your feeling get hurt when they give you a taste of your bitter pill. The ibo will never measure up to the Yorubas, know this and you still will never know peace.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Snapchat: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lashist:

Small thing you and the other don turn king's wedding to tribal fight...only a stupid person will make this kind of comment. Which one is this claiming superior tribe over another tribe. What is the basis to know which is superior?? You just sounded stupid for no reason. You could have ignored the guy that mentioned that naija relies on oil more than anything which politicians have said several times but you chose the option of being stupid. If i may ask you, what's Nigeria's biggest export for a long time if not crude oil??

You and your father at home are stupid. Caution your idiotic brothers first who look for other people trouble here before getting hurt when people come for your useless tribe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Abobaku" Of Ife Kingdom Is Currently On The Run #lol / Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos / I Am Dominican From Dominica Republic... ASK Me Anything.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.