Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) (67521 Views)

Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] / Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by DonroxyII: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Pierocash:
But is it a must that traditional rulers must have more than one wife?:
grin ... Dem know wetin dey Ask them ...

E Must except if e go get many Concubines... it comes with Mental hotness for constant crucial decisions making.

Women are Stabilisers for Men Mental Hotness especially those in Authorities Positions grin ....
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by SlqTV(m): 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Please help stream my music on Audio Mack maybe my helper might locate me.

Some catching vibes check my Signature.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by DonroxyII: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
detectivejones:
Nigerian kings and women are 5&6. The funny thing is that he'll still have side chicks abi ducks
Na who dem catch be thief ... Most in Authorities have side chicks all over the world.

Na Hotel attendants and Secretary know how e Tey dey go!

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by sircatherine45(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
kay29000:

True. I guess that's why some people make the wives swear, and do all sorts of rituals to make sure she doesn't sleep with other men. I know a tribe from Delta do this... I don't know which tribe exactly, but I know for a fact they do this ritual.

Isoko, Ukwani and some parts of Anioma.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by crystalpapers(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
Baba is about to start his own game of thrones grin grin grin.

I think he's sending a strong message to Queen Naomi.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Whobedatte(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
Marrying multiple wives ,giving birth to multitude..na there the black race dey carry first .
China is already creating an artificial sun , US is leading in scientific discoveries and major health breakthroughs.
Smh

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by DonroxyII: 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
9gerian:
I was still a student when, during a ride back to school, a taxi driver told me how it took a second wife to reign in the excesses of his first wife who had given him hell only up to the point he took another wife.

Afterwards, the woman (first wife) became very reasonable and humane to his utmost surprise he narrated. He came to the conclusion that most women are only reasonable when in competition with others.

That was when I managed to reduce being overly Judgmental towards all men who took more wives.

Some women (not all) are by themselves incapable of being reasonable with their husbands until they have some form of legitimate (another wife’s) competition in their homes.

The first wife didn't calm down, it was the husband that stopped being Emotionally dependent on the first wife due to Alternative Option ....

The first wife is still the first wife .... if You put a load on a Woman beyond what's she can carry, She will Change am for You and without Options, You will also go Mad cheesy ....

I think the man became much Saner and calm then has the mental Stability to listen to the first wife grin

I've seen a Man that became normal after marrying two Extra Wives. He was demanding more than what the first wife could offer and everywhere na fight... Little little error d man dey spark like thunder but once he gets it somewhere ... Alaye go come home chills without Emotional Dependent on one single woman.

Oneitis is the language, It's a mental disorder to demand bunch much from a Workaholic woman who also have children to cater for by a man who even doesn't know how to touch, toast nor please a Woman.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Lashist(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Snapchat:

The person you replied to a flat headed homo erectus. A confirm ibo bastardd like the majority on this platform. They know the Yoruba tribe is superior to to their and they don’t shy away from displaying their low self esteem by attacking the Omoluabis
Small thing you and the other don turn king's wedding to tribal fight...only a stupid person will make this kind of comment. Which one is this claiming superior tribe over another tribe. What is the basis to know which is superior?? You just sounded stupid for no reason. You could have ignored the guy that mentioned that naija relies on oil more than anything which politicians have said several times but you chose the option of being stupid. If i may ask you, what's Nigeria's biggest export for a long time if not crude oil??

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by LifeWorld: 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
These c**ts can never miss an opportunity to marry into wealth or royalty.

If na ordinary guy now, they will be dragging equality with a full grown man.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by juman(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Who are these women marrying him?

Are they out of their minds.
Men plenty everywhere.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by DonroxyII: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Blackfire:
Madness

Mdness

And continuity of Madness
But LGBTQ is Not Madness .... Polygamy is the answer here from Africa, Welcome!

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by jrusky(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Niger Delta oil funding some people's lascivious desires.

I hate it when people like you talk this way. Are you insane or something? So no one can live his or her as desire unless Niger Delta oil is involved?

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
You reason like an overgrown dumb
Snapchat:

The person you replied to a flat headed homo erectus. A confirm ibo bastardd like the majority on this platform. They know the Yoruba tribe is superior to to their and they don’t shy away from displaying their low self esteem by attacking the Omoluabis
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by membranus: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
This Ooni is too loud, and a show-boater, flaunting his wealth, influence, luxury and wantonness to all who cares.

But my own take is where did he initially get the wealth he is throwing around, being not from a rich background?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by DonroxyII: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
Fiscus105:
Better, Naomi will learn in harder way.
She would be grateful she left no many Women Can handle the intricacies of Polygamy.

Polygamy is sweet to the extent of Mental Capabilities and Capacities of the Husband and Abilities to Administer Equities and Equalities!

No be Joke!

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Cantonese: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
kay29000:

I don't support this, but I can say the theory is true. I have two girlfriends right now... They both know each other, so it is not like I'm hiding one from the other. Yeah, it is a complicated situation, but they're both okay with it... And I must say, the first one calm down after I got the second girl. This theory is really true, but as I said, I don't support anyone having two wives sha, but I get why some men marry two wives.

Two girlfriends and they know themselves? You go dey hail yourself like lizard wey fall from tree, as you take dem dey play ping pong.

E good as you talk am now, because when you begin to dey sweep house, wash woman pants, cook food, we go know say the juju of one of dem don dey control you.

Oya receive your deliverance now, before it is too late.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by PlanktonX: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
press9jatv:
Congratulations

Now he is behaving like a king that he truly is. A king shouldn't be bothering himself with women issues.

If you want to be an only wife to a man, plz avoid kings, but if you wanted to be called Olorun, be ready for the role fully.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by DonroxyII: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
ufotunang:
Only to be marrying wives everyday and increase the population in nigeria with high birth rates...many children.,... instead of empowering the youths in their communities
The Earth is fertile enough to Feed 1trillion Population.

Education and Knowledges is the missing links because the Populations is still too Small for what the Earth Needs from Us for Cultivation and Scientific Growths and Developments.

If Planet Earth is Conquering Other Planets and Solar Systems We shall do it for Her and Her God ... Do we have enough Populations to Do that ?

We are still Small !
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by BABANGBALI: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
This man na real Ooni of women
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by GardenOfGod(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ooni have reduced Yoruba traditional throne to marrying multiple wives only. Nothing more!
All they know is marriage... Nothing else.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by kay29000(m): 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
sircatherine45:

Isoko, Ukwani and some parts of Anioma.

Yeah, Isoko. I remember now.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Allisgud: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Only thing I like about kingship,u have license to as many wife
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Pierocash:
But is it a must that traditional rulers must have more than one wife?:

Yes o. They’re the custodian of our culture which polygamy is a part of. Monogamy is a foreign culture.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by DonroxyII: 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Fiscus105:

One of disadvantages

I know a first class oba 2nd wide, that my friend brother was sleeping back then. There are high chances that ibo/ebira/ or others tribe will become OONI in future, for u to be king doesn't make u a super man on bed and doesn't resist ur wives not to go out when u are not satisfied them maximally in other rooms
grin this though but their Loyalty is to their Paternity except no be yoruba jazz dem go use swear for dem !
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by DonroxyII: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
Threesha:
Having two women in the house is lil having two fire wood with fire placed together. If you don't get it, fogerrit
Some people combine Gas and Stove and charcoal and firewood to cooks Beans and all and nothing dey happen .....

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
Allisgud:
Only thing I like about kingship,u have license to as many wife

You don’t have to be a crowned prince to achieve it.
With money and power you can also do it as an ordinary man.
Even small wiz and davido are busy catching girls like fish.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by DonroxyII: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Whobedatte:
Marrying multiple wives ,giving birth to multitude..na there the black race dey carry first .
China is already creating an artificial sun , US is leading in scientific discoveries and major health breakthroughs.
Smh
Knowledges is the Problem not the Population. The Population is still very Small!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by jaxxy(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
festacman:
With four Oloris and may be a couple more on the way, nobody will notice if one Olori vex go her papa house. No more embarrassment for Ooni as life in the palace would continue like nothing happened. grin

Thats actually a king strategy and move. No more noise and bickering in the Palace from insubordinate wives.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
PlanktonX:

Now he is behaving like a king that he truly is. A king shouldn't be bothering himself with women issues.

If you want to be an only wife to a man, plz avoid kings, but if you wanted to be called Olorun, be ready for the role fully.

Exactly.
How can you open your eyes to marry a king and then expect him to be yours alone.
Even men that are not kings are getting away with multiple women, much less an igbakeji orisa.
I still don’t know any man with only one woman sha.
One might just be legal.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) by Amayabor1: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
This one is just marrying any how as if he is competitng with someone.
Marrying as if he has target to meet before the year runs out. Married a 4th wife and already preparing for a 5th.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Abobaku" Of Ife Kingdom Is Currently On The Run #lol / Sanusi's 19-Year-Old Wife, Saadatu Lamido, Stuns In New Photos / Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59