Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? (4140 Views)

Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) / Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp / Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by kelspinall(m): 8:02pm On May 11, 2023
money only
Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by KingDash09(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2023
I get money buy i no get peace Of Mind💔
Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:08am On May 12, 2023
My greatest challenge now is to have a child who I will transfer all my love and affection to.I am very much capable,I wish it was with a Nigerian lady,but sadly it cannot happen anymore.Na Oyibo sure pass now
Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Adeizabidemi: 11:54am On May 12, 2023
Careente7:
I have a book that I really want to publish,but no funds.i wrote it since last year.Damn!!!!
I’m an artist but too broke to get into a studio right now.I started a business but it crashed and right now I’m on ground zero.I draw,I write .ising,I rap,I dance but nothing right now is moving well,but I so believe it’s gon be well one day.Please stay strong out thepre cause it’s really cold outside.

Do this on Kindle publishing... It's free. Visit amazon.kdp.com, if uv written well u will definitely sell ur book copies world wide and it's free to publish on kdp

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by victory36(m): 12:02pm On May 12, 2023
Pls, help me, I don't know what to do . I have been failing all my courses in University despite the fact that I put in all the efforts and do my best. Now I am even too scared to write my exams and have missed several papers . I have tried telling my parents that I am frustrated and want to drop out but they don't seem to understand and are threatening to disown me. I feel so useless, hopeless and I am even thinking about killing myself since I am a disgrace to my family. I don't know who to talk to, pls help.
Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Gabriella6250(f): 12:31pm On May 12, 2023
Trying to rebrand my business but the limited funds is a hassle at the moment.
Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by Careente7(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2023
Adeizabidemi:

Do this on Kindle publishing... It's free. Visit amazon.kdp.com, if uv written well u will definitely sell ur book copies world wide and it's free to publish on kdp
your a bruh,thanks.But it’s hand written? In its raw state.
Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by citywal(m): 8:19pm On May 12, 2023
I really need a car for uber on hire purchase I'll pay back everything I also have a down payment
Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by sunday1989(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2023
Well, we used to say that problems shared is halve solved, maybe not anymore. Nonetheless, I would still say that I need some money to buy a prop firm account. I will gladly be of great gratitude to whomever may feel concern about my challenge.
Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by oxiide22(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2023
KingDash09:
I get money buy i no get peace Of Mind💔
bro
Re: What's The Greatest Challenge You're Going Through Now? by prince985(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
I will buy my first car.
Build my first house
Cash out my first 40mill grandiose
bro please I need fmt. I'm very serious please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Times Tacha’s Outfits Went TOO FAR (photos) / A Nairaland Man Is Trying To Take Advantage Of Me he wants my nude photos / Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.