Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 (20056 Views)

It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 / Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu / Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by tribalmall: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
I can't believe this !
Same Tinubu foolish n lunatic Igbo / Ipob claim can not speak English. Miracle is happening.
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Tinubu is a joker cheesy

Of course, Nigeria needs thinkers and doers in the persons of Peter Obi, Datti, Obidients and lovers of this nation.

Baba druggie, abeg go play with your grandchildren and leave naija matter cheesy
Is Obi a doer as acclaimed by you? What were Obi legacies as the past 2 terms Governor of Anambra? What were Obi political antecedents?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by radibih: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
KADINVEST 6 ko what happen then
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by ACCURETE(m): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfldCxSXxX8

The APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu speaks at the Kaduna Economic and Investment Summit (KADINVEST 7.0) in Kaduna today.
that good all the main aspirant Tinubu, ATIKU and obi are good Thinker's but will their cabals allowed them?because we no the truth Nigeria is not a country that easy to be govern the best is to divide Nigeria into 5 zone
ijew
Arewa
Biafra
oduduwa
okura
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by GEEBITE: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
He is obviously struggling to read from notes he has made to pick his points to speak from Poor him.The geezer symptoms are too glariing to ignore.
fergie001:

The APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu speaks at the Kaduna Economic and Investment Summit (KADINVEST 7.0) in Kaduna today.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Buckeyemedia1: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Tinubu is a joker cheesy

Of course, Nigeria needs thinkers and doers in the persons of Peter Obi, Datti, Obidients and lovers of this nation.

Baba druggie, abeg go play with your grandchildren and leave naija matter cheesy
This is politics mr man only some igbo people have any respect, that is political respect for Peter Obi the Apga Governor turned pdp now The Labor Party, stands for nothing

To show you how useless he is, even his own state Anambra, is not governed by his party.
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by IbadeHQ: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Even Tinubu is Obidient

Obi thinks and he does it.

Obi2023

What did he do in Anambra? No insult just a question

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
...Nigeria needs thinkers.....and doer.

...I'm openly begging Nasir el-rufai, not to run away forrrrr....additional degreeeeee....heh!

But how can people with empathy and working consciences, actually be promoting this tired old man for the daunting task of this Nation's presidency?

I mean, I quite agree that the mantle should be passed to the South but for God's sake, if this man happens to be the only option, then by all means let Atiku Abubakar be the next President.

No na!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by anonimi: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
lhordspy:

In this upcoming election, we all know:
The competent one,
The thief,
And the deceiver.

Vote competence, all i can say.
A word, enough for the wise

ThiefNuibu is incompetent, a rogue and a deceiver.
What is there to recommend about the ole, barawo ati onyeoshi? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

oshozondii:
The Lagos State Government has borrowed over N126 billion domestically in the last quarter of 2021, the Debt Management Office (DMO) has said.

According to a report released by the DMO, Lagos, whose domestic debt stood at N532.12 billion as of September 30, 2021, is now owing N658.95 billion as at the end of December, 2021.

This represents an increase of N126.83 billion in the last three months of the year 2021, according to the DMO.

DAILY POST observed that Lagos is the State with the highest domestic debt figure as of the time under review.

Ogun State comes second with a total of N232.62 billion debt as of December.

Ogun’s debt profile rose from N192.41 billion to N232.62 within three months, making a debt increase of N40 billion.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/21/domestic-debt-lagos-borrows-over-n126bn-in-three-months-dmo-releases-other-states-figures/

Judge hands out prison time in Enron barge scam

Ex-Enron, Merrill execs sentenced. A repentant Boyle gets nearly four years for his involvement in barge scandal

May 13, 2005

Former Enron executive Dan Boyle was sentenced to nearly four years in prison Thursday, while Robert Furst and William Fuhs, both former Merrill Lynch bankers, received more than three years — all for their roles in the Enron Nigerian barge scam.

Boyle, sentenced to three years and 10 months in prison and fined $320,000, was the only one who appeared repentant about pushing through a sham sale of energy-generating barges to the bank so Enron could pump its earnings and bolster its stock price.

"I'm the only one responsible for my actions and omissions and for the pain I caused each and every person I affected," the Clear Lake resident told the judge. "I'm truly sorry."

https://www.chron.com/business/enron/article/Judge-hands-out-prison-time-in-Enron-barge-scam-1942569.php

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by EmeraldJD: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Make I no lie. I could barely make any sense from what he was saying.
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
What you should be doing at this point is campaigning with achievements from your party is the past 7years and giving us reasons why you think we vote for continuity for your party.

About starting your building project? See our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature
Why should he use his party achievements to campaign, when he has his own achievements better than his party said achievements? Bola is greater than his party, his political antecedents speak for him.
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Godstiger(m): 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
Everyone is a thinker and a doer,it depends on what you are thinking and doing
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Curious345: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
IbadeHQ:

have you been to anambra before ?
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by tunapawizzy: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
abobote:
One can easily sleep off while listening to Tinubu.
Imagine what people are clapping for
e shock me o...like wtf are they clapping for....the bar is on the ground

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by arcis: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
We don't need a "thinker" that specializes in hard drugs like Tinubu neither do we need a 'doer" that was responsible in the massacre of Endsars protesters by the military personnels at Lekki toll gate on the advice of Bola Tinubu

Who are the we? are you normal?...I just hope you wouldn't die of heart attack after the election come 2023 when BAT will be declare the winner...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Buckeyemedia1: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Buddha3:

...I'm openly begging Nasir el-rufai, not to run away forrrrr....additional degreeeeee....heh!

But how can people with empathy and working consciences, actually be promoting this tired old man for the daunting task of this Nation's presidency?

I mean, I quite agree that the mantle should be passed to the South but for God's sake, if this man happens to be the only option, then by all means let Atiku Abubakar be the next President.

No na!
They say good General is known by his Lieutenants.

Tinubu will be alright, he maybe not be eloquent, but he is an excellent organizer of men.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by anonimi: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Buddha3:

No na!

The old man is not just tired, he is quarter to quench, which is why he is not campaigning nor doing debates on live tv.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by StDonE(m): 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Did I hear "to turn a rotten situation to bad...."
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by muykem: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
Majority of Nigeria want Tinubu as president only children of hate are not happy about it.
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by anyilalaz: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
A thinker who gave us the calamity hunting us as a nation.
A thinker who arrogate all juicy positions to his family in lagos.
A thinker who used his position as a governor to acquire the state land for his TVC, Hotel, etc
A thinker who avoided a professional gathering of NBA, ICAN,...
A thinker my foot!!!
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by atakamus: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
Baba tell us what you will do differently. The APC seems to have no campaign point.
Everyone dey think and de so as well. It all depends on what they are thinking and doing.

Wait El-Furai wan Japa. Everyone in APC wan dey fear this election. Dem no wan to be part of this impending calamity that will land on them. The calamity if losing is waiting for them.
El-Furai my man. You wan use PHD take shift comit for the loss of APC.

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
fergie001:

Thinkers and doers not alagbados

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Buckeyemedia1: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
arcis:

Who are the we? are you normal?...I just hope you wouldn't die of heart attack after the election come 2023 when BAT will be declare the winner...
Only naive children, think that APC has any plans of handing over power to any other party but APC.
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by CheapHomes1: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu is the solution.

The solution to what? You supported buhari since 2015. It you saying Tinubu is the solution, are you saying that the buhari which buhari campaigned for as Nigeria's solution and who you supported, ended up being Nigeria's problem? Are you saying that buhari failed despite all the hype and packaging from Tinubu?
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Babysho(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[i][/i]
All the useless noise pandora crook has been making up and down while his ipob supporters keep licking his arss are light years behind this statement by the only Jagaban of Africa.

Capitalism is the best Economic system, but do illiterates even understand what that means. All they know is that I want to go to Amelica. Useless clowns. grin

In capitalist economies, people have strong incentives to work hard, increase efficiency, and produce superior products.
Pray tell, how can you increase efficiency when Lagos traffic problem is still yet to be fixed till today?! We’re not even producing in Lagos as everything concerning inflation is biting us hardest so what are you talking about?!
Everything that pertains capitalism in Lagos was left behind by Europeans.
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
arcis:

Your thieving bat will be declared winner of Iragbiji drug sniffing competition, not president of Nigeria .
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by GEEBITE: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
I was shocked too. Audience packed full of sycophants. Thats how the agbado and cassava speech was applauded by those present in the hall then. It seems he loves going to the North to expose his gaffes .
Kwanza:
I want to thank El-Rufai for his resiliency to turn a rotten situation into a bad one.

....and people are clapping?
Why?
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by CheapHomes1: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
They say good General is known by his Lieutenants.

Tinubu will be alright, he maybe not be eloquent, but he is an excellent organizer of men.

Who are his lieutenants?

Who are the men he organised and what is the product of that organization when he was governor?
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by AliyuMahdi9: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
No Insult, Go and use Google

IbadeHQ:

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by CheapHomes1: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Godstiger:
Everyone is a thinker and a doer,it depends on what you are thinking and doing

You absolutely correct
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by lailo: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
But some people said this man can not do public address na undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel / Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters / Atiku Names Udom DG Of Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.