Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 (20054 Views)

It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 / Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu / Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Mickykarim: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Relaxnrethink:
Turning a rotten situation into a bad one!

Sounding incoherent.

Man is exhausted already. Old age is something you cannot hide

DID YOU HEAR SUCH STATEMENT FIRSTHAND OR JUST AMPLIFYING THE ROTTEN MATERIAL OF SOME ROTTEN HEADS THAT WOULD ONLY PASS FOR RUMOUR AND OR MISCHIEF?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Buckeyemedia1: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
snowball11:
Nigeria need thinkers but not milkers like Baba Milkose! grin
Jagaban has collected enough from Lagos State, even his grandchildren should not suffer, like Awo’s descendants are still chopping generational wealth.

Work is what he wants to leave a legacy.
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Mickykarim: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Jagaban has collected enough from Lagos State, even his grandchildren should not suffer.

Work is what he wants to leave a legacy.

MUST BE A VERY GOOD THINKER THEN AND BETTER THAN THE FOULS SPOUTING UNFOUNDED RUMOURS.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Curious345: 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
IbadeHQ:

U cannot engage in a conversation without an insult, that is one of the traits of you Obi supporters. Well, Feb 2023 is around the corner we shall see.

Insult?

Wawuuu... Anyway who rules Nigeria is not a thing of loose or win ..

It's a thing of moving the nation forward ...

Campaigning for the APC is madness

Voting for TINUBU is crime against the state ..

I just hope you grow some sense
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by GeneralPula: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Tinubu is a joker cheesy

Of course, Nigeria needs thinkers and doers in the persons of Peter Obi, Datti, Obidients and lovers of this nation.

Baba druggie, abeg go play with your grandchildren and leave naija matter cheesy
He’s referring to the likes of El-rufai. Not the GCE Holder..
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by ngBuild: 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
KillSars:
Na only u fit run am tinubu...

Electricity for diz country is so fvcked up, we want it fixed once and for all..
Why him never fix Lagos own?
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by FreeStuffsNG: 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
uchaymart:

By your hate-filled uncouth words and moniker, uche,an Igbo name, everyone could see that you are Igbo. You hateful illbred disrespectful young ones from Igboland are the products of irresponsible parenting Igbo leaders like Prof Soludo and Dr Nnamani have been cursing and lamenting over.

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Buckeyemedia1: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Curious345:

Insult?

Wawuuu... Anyway who rules Nigeria is not a thing of loose or win ..

It's a thing of moving the nation forward ...

Campaigning for the APC is madness

Voting for TINUBU is crime against the state ..

I just hope you grow some sense

Tinubu is a General, from antecedents he has proven it.

I don’t know Bola Tinubu from anywhere, but I respect the army of high caliber men that show respect to him.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by GeneralPula: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
stanluiz:
Yet he keeps running away from interviews, journalists and debates ?

Why did he avoid ICAN conference ?
People that went to Ican conference, what did they do?
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Buckeyemedia1: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
stanluiz:
Yet he keeps running away from interviews, journalists and debates ?

Why did he avoid ICAN conference ?
ICAN? The whole board or trustees of ICAN are all Tinubu’s stooges, not one exempted.

Busy ipob bodies like Peter Obi and Sowore have run to so called ICAN conference, are any of them Chartered Accountants?
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Eniitankorede: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Even Tinubu is Obidient

Obi thinks and he does it.

Obi2023

Like he did in Anambra? He made Anambra an Eldorado that he prefers to live in Lagos. BS!!!
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by omonnakoda: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[i][/i]
All the useless noise pandora crook has been making up and down while his ipob supporters keep licking his arss are light years behind this statement by the only Jagaban of Africa.

Capitalism is the best Economic system, but do illiterates even understand what that means. All they know is that I want to go to Amelica. Useless clowns. grin
We do not know that capitalism is the best economic system. That is debatable
The starting point of course is to define capitalism and that is an even bigger argument than whether it is the best
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Buckeyemedia1: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
ngBuild:

Why him never fix Lagos own?
It has been under the exclusive legislative list of The Federal Government.

Not until earlier on in the year, it has been transferred now to the concurrent list.
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by AliyuMahdi9: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
K

Is that all?

Don't stop ranting ohh

Eniitankorede:

Like he did in Anambra? He made Anambra an Eldorado that he prefers to live in Lagos. BS!!!
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Buckeyemedia1: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
The starting point of course is to define capitalism and that is an even bigger argument
than whether it is the best
Whilst you are waiting for explanation, others are capitalizing on the capitalist system and cashing out ASAP.

Be waiting for teacher, abi na lecturer?
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Eniitankorede: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
K

Is that all?

Don't stop ranting ohh

Lol!!! I have hacked him to a corner. He cannot talk anymore. Obi is a fake, a scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Sulele04(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
The starting point of course is to define capitalism and that is an even bigger argument than whether it is the best
Capitalism is often thought of as an economic system in which private actors own and control property in accord with their interests, and demand and supply freely set prices in markets in a way that can serve the best interests of society. The essential feature of capitalism is the motive to make a profit.
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by AliyuMahdi9: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Don't stop ohh.

Continue ranting.

If you stop replying me than you Brainded as your Tinubu

Reply this post now

Eniitankorede:

Lol!!! I have hacked him to a corner. He cannot talk anymore. Obi is a fake, a scam.
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by omonnakoda: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Whilst you are waiting for explanation, others are capitalizing on the capitalist system and cashing out ASAP.

Be waiting for lecturer.
You are taking things personal which reveals an insecure and weak ego
You do not know anything about anyone on this forum. So you cannot know whether I am capitalizing or not capitalizing

This is a public forum . If you talk people will respond . If you are too insecure to deal with that do not talk
The only thing we do here is talk , Nothing more and that is what YOU are doing

Talking
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by anyilalaz: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mickykarim:

SIMPLY BECAUSE I CALLED YOU OUT FOR BADLADASH AND THE UNPROVEABLE SPOUT OF A DEAD CELLS CRANIUM YOU PARADE ABOUT TO DESECRATE HUMANITY.

It is obvious that you have a problem with your cerebral cortex. Just listen to yourself ... HE UNPROVEABLE SPOUT...!!! What do I need to prove? All what I stated are in public domain. Disproof any of the premises below or you are an 'imb*cile.'
1. Tinubu's wife a Senator for two legislative years.
2. The incumbent Commissioner for Women Affair in Lagos State, Mrs Lola Akande, a former member of the Lagos State House of Assembly, is Tinubu's sister-in-law;

3. Hon. Sunkanmi, the current member of Lagos House of Assembly representing Ikeja, is Tinubu's nephew. He actually succeeded Mrs Lola Akande;

4. Sade Tinubu-Ojo, the Iyaloja General of Lagos and Nigeria, is Tinubu's daughter;

5. Her husband, Mr Oja, was a member, House of Representatives, representing Ekiti State;

6. Seyi Tinubu, one of Tinubu's children, was appointed as the emergency financial consultant to all parastatals and local governments in Lagos State.

7. Akeem Muri-Okunola, who recently was imposed as the Head of Service against all civil service rules, is Tinubu's friend's son. He was Tinubu's Personal Assistant when he was the Governor;

8. The incumbent Commissioner for Establishment, Akinola Benson, was Tinubu's Personal Assistant;

9. The Incumbent Commissioner for Health (a three-term Commissioner), Jide Idris, is Tinubu's Cousin;

10. The incumbent chairman of the Oshodi Local Government, Bolaji Ariyo, was also Tinubu's Personal Assistant;

11. The incumbent Commissioner for Housing (a two-term Commissioner), Gbolahan Lawal, was ADC to Bola Tinubu;

12. OANDO supplies all the fuel being used by the BRT buses in Lagos and Wale Tinubu, the CEO of Oando is Tinubu's younger brother;

13. A pseudo-company called Alpha Beta, collects at lead 10% of the revenues accruing to Lagos State, running into hundreds of billions of Naira in fees in the 15 years for doing practically nothing. The state still pays the Lagos inland Revenue Services (LIRS) another 10% as administrative fees to collect same revenue;

14. The landed property of Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikosi campus, was converted into private property, for the establishment of a television station (TVC), owned by Bola Tinubu
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Thedon22: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Even Tinubu is Obidient

Obi thinks and he does it.

Obi2023

Where has he done it? ... Anambra? Like the one he was in flood water and 15years after Anambra is still flooded. No drainage system.
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Buckeyemedia1: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are taking things personal which reveals an insecure and weak ego
You do not know anything about anyone on this forum. So you cannot know whether I am capitalizing or not capitalizing

This is a public forum . If you talk people will respond . If you are too insecure to deal with that do not talk
It is Bola Tinubu that is running for President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, where does ego tripping come in?
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by omonnakoda: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Sulele04:

Capitalism is often thought of as an economic system in which private actors own and control property in accord with their interests, and demand and supply freely set prices in markets in a way that can serve the best interests of society. The essential feature of capitalism is the motive to make a profit.
My point is there are so many variants of capitalism as to make the word redundant.
Yes it can be understood by contrasting Two extremes but those extremes do not exist anywhere. Economics is never separated from geopolitical power and military might ,in reality.
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by diggindeep: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfldCxSXxX8

The APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu speaks at the Kaduna Economic and Investment Summit (KADINVEST 7.0) in Kaduna today.

When will he grant interviews in Arise TV and Channels TV?

All this hide and seek games won't help him, as we don't want a thinker that thinks Nigerians don't think.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by AliyuMahdi9: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
K

Ask more questions.

Don't stop ohh

Thedon22:

Where has he done it? ... Anambra? Like the one he was in flood water and 15years after Anambra is still flooded. No drainage system.
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by omonnakoda: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
It is Bola Tinubu that is running for President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, where those ego tripping come in?
Did I talk about Tinubu, Presidency, or Nigeria? I talked about capitalism and you are talking rubbish
I have already sussed your personality.

You are weak and insecure and prone to unnecessary confrontation

Go and rest
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Hassanmaye(m): 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfldCxSXxX8

The APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu speaks at the Kaduna Economic and Investment Summit (KADINVEST 7.0) in Kaduna today.
The way nairaland get latest News is surprising o, I'm in Kaduna State but I wasn't allowed to enter but I get all the information here!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by FuckOsuPigs: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
lhordspy:

In this upcoming election, we all know:

*The competent one,
*The thief,
*And the deceiver.

Vote competence, all i can say.
A word, enough for the wise

We know the Pandora thief cheesy
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Mickykarim: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
anyilalaz:

It is obvious that you have a problem with your cerebral cortex. Just listen to yourself ... HE UNPROVEABLE SPOUT...!!! What do I need to prove? All what I stated are in public domain. Disproof any of the premises below or you are an 'imb*cile.'
1. Tinubu's wife a Senator for two legislative years.
2. The incumbent Commissioner for Women Affair in Lagos State, Mrs Lola Akande, a former member of the Lagos State House of Assembly, is Tinubu's sister-in-law;

3. Hon. Sunkanmi, the current member of Lagos House of Assembly representing Ikeja, is Tinubu's nephew. He actually succeeded Mrs Lola Akande;

4. Sade Tinubu-Ojo, the Iyaloja General of Lagos and Nigeria, is Tinubu's daughter;

5. Her husband, Mr Oja, was a member, House of Representatives, representing Ekiti State;

6. Seyi Tinubu, one of Tinubu's children, was appointed as the emergency financial consultant to all parastatals and local governments in Lagos State.

7. Akeem Muri-Okunola, who recently was imposed as the Head of Service against all civil service rules, is Tinubu's friend's son. He was Tinubu's Personal Assistant when he was the Governor;

8. The incumbent Commissioner for Establishment, Akinola Benson, was Tinubu's Personal Assistant;

9. The Incumbent Commissioner for Health (a three-term Commissioner), Jide Idris, is Tinubu's Cousin;

10. The incumbent chairman of the Oshodi Local Government, Bolaji Ariyo, was also Tinubu's Personal Assistant;

11. The incumbent Commissioner for Housing (a two-term Commissioner), Gbolahan Lawal, was ADC to Bola Tinubu;

12. OANDO supplies all the fuel being used by the BRT buses in Lagos and Wale Tinubu, the CEO of Oando is Tinubu's younger brother;

13. A pseudo-company called Alpha Beta, collects at lead 10% of the revenues accruing to Lagos State, running into hundreds of billions of Naira in fees in the 15 years for doing practically nothing. The state still pays the Lagos inland Revenue Services (LIRS) another 10% as administrative fees to collect same revenue;

14. The landed property of Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikosi campus, was converted into private property, for the establishment of a television station (TVC), owned by Bola Tinubu

THE ONUS IS ON YOU, AN ABUNDANT FOOL TO TELL THE WORLD IF BEING RELATED TO Tinubu STOPS THEM FROM THEIR INDIVICUAL RIGHTS AND ENTITLEMENTS AS NIGERIANS.

Let the whole wide world know if their relationship with ABAT in whatever form and or manner automatically divests deny and robbed them of their LEGITIMATE rights to whatever is legally theirs and or RIGHTS in the nation Nigeria as citizens of the country.

THE ISSUE WITH YOU PROVEN IDIOTS HAPPENS ON THE FACT THAT YOU ARE DAMN TOO HALF SMART THOUGHTLESS AND DEVID OF IDEAS WITH INTEGRITY DEFICITS.

If you have the slightest and dint of education, you will think again and evaluate the hogwash you would rather want the world take from the dead cells brain you carry about to contaminate humanity.

HATRED WILL CONSUME YOU BUFFOONIC GOONS.
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
HE WHOM THE DEVIL WANTS TO RUIN HIS FUTURE AND THAT OF HIS CHILDREN, HE WILL ADVISE HIM TO VOTE THIS HALF DEAD HALF ALIFE ANCESTOR WHO CAN HARDLY READ OUT AN ALREADY WRITTEN SPEECH. WAS HE DRUNK OR WHAT ?
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Sulele04(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
omonnakoda:
My point is there are so many variants of capitalism as to make the word redundant.
Yes it can be understood by contrasting Two extremes but those extremes do not exist anywhere. Economics is never separated from geopolitical power and military might ,in reality.
Did anybody insinuate that there must be extremes, did anybody say private sectors must 100% own the economy and the government should not be a part of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OPC Pulls Out Of NNPC Pipeline Surveillance / Sacking Not Enough, Withdraw Budget, Fayose Tells Buhari / FG To Raise Fuel Price To N130

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.