Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 (20030 Views)

It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 / Bola Tinubu Travels To Kaduna To Attend Kadinvest, Runs Into Tony Elumelu / Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by TrumpDonald2: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
lhordspy:
In this upcoming election, we all know:
*The competent one, *The thief, *And the deceiver.

Vote competence, all i can say. A word, enough for the wise
Obi the competent one
Tinubu the thief and deceiver
Atiku the thief grin
ObiDatti 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by AliyuMahdi9: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ask questions

Why are you a weakling like Agbado

Now ask questions now

Thedon22:

Tor ! Lagos just got approval for another airport and seaport. Some people are talkers while others are doers ! May we never labour in vain !
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by AliyuMahdi9: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
You mean you are a weakling like Agbado

Ask questions now

Thedon22:

Tor ! Lagos just got approval for another airport and seaport. Some people are talkers while others are doers ! May we never labour in vain !
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by jamace(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
grin grin

Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Thedon22: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
You mean you are a weakling like Agbado

Ask questions now

I prefer an Agbado that brings prosperity to me by attracting investors like Dangote Refineries, Lekki free trade zone, Lekki Deep seaport than Obidient that talks and lies and Anambra youths are selling gala in Lagos. How many Refineries has your Obi brought to Anambra? Obi is just a talker. Agbado is talk and do and even Obi loves to live in Lagos. But Obi is funny. Someone that could not change Anambra to Lagos wants to change Nigeria to China and some people believe him. Is that not Zombiesm ?
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by obioma69w: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tinubu is the solution.Tinubu is the solution....
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by AliyuMahdi9: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
You are such a weakling.

Is that all.

No wonder you are brain dead like Agbado

Ok reply now with More questions.

So that I can answer you

Hurry up

Thedon22:

I prefer an Agbado that brings prosperity to me by attracting investors like Dangote Refineries, Lekki free trade zone, Lekki Deep seaport than Obidient that talks and lies and Anambra youths are selling gala in Lagos. How many Refineries has your Obi brought to Anambra? Obi is just a talker. Agbado is talk and do and even Obi loves to live in Lagos. But Obi is funny. Someone that could not change Anambra to Lagos wants to change Nigeria to China and some people believe him. Is that not Zombiesm ?
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by saysugar(m): 12:20am On Oct 16, 2022
So many don lose sense due to tribalism grin igbos kip shouting druggie drug when they don’t know what else to say about him igbos so pained
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by rickleye: 12:48am On Oct 16, 2022
wirinet:

He shows signs cognitive decline. It will get worse as the months roll by. I doubt that by January next year he will be able to recognise his wife Remi.

I certain that his handlers will dear not present him for a live interview any time before the elections. Presidential debate is off the table.

He would have no choice though. Although I suspect he would be travelling to London very soon for booster shot for whatever ails him.
Why he wants to kill himself in the pursuit of president bogs my mind.
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:18am On Oct 16, 2022
Think that will employ 50 million youths and feed them corn and beans as the only way of curbing poverty... we hear sir
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by whofoolwho: 1:43am On Oct 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[i][/i]
All the useless noise pandora crook has been making up and down while his ipob supporters keep licking his arss are light years behind this statement by the only Jagaban of Africa.

Capitalism is the best Economic system, but do illiterates even understand what that means. All they know is that I want to go to Amelica. Useless clowns. grin
Why didn't he tell buhari all these things he keeps telling nigerians.now.Is he not the person that put buhari there as he said or he purposely keept those his thinking and doing idea to himself so that buhari will be a failure.
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by whofoolwho: 1:53am On Oct 16, 2022
Thedon22:

When you people talk about bringing investment,you keep forgetting that the first private refinery in Nigeria,orient refinery was built in Anambra state during Obi's administration.Nigerian government instigated a clash between their neighboring benue state and that's why it stopped functioning till date.
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by whofoolwho: 2:10am On Oct 16, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Ask questions

Why are you a weakling like Agbado

Now ask questions now

Is only in abia state that they don't have an airport in the east.The deep seaports will soon be developed in the south south area soon which is closer to the east than lagos.Then you will understand
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by tianshie(m): 2:14am On Oct 16, 2022
omonnakoda:
It is simply a rhetorical device
Rhetoric used to be a discipline that people spent years to learn and master.
Rotten situation into bad one means improvement in the right direction but still a long way to go.

Scoring 1 goal when you are 4-0 down

Poor rhetoric. Better is "turned a poor situation into a fair one."
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by tianshie(m): 2:15am On Oct 16, 2022
omonnakoda:
It is simply a rhetorical device
Rhetoric used to be a discipline that people spent years to learn and master.
Rotten situation into bad one means improvement in the right direction but still a long way to go.

Scoring 1 goal when you are 4-0 down

Poor rhetoric. Better is "turned a rotten situation into a fair one."
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by Thedon22: 4:53am On Oct 16, 2022
whofoolwho:
When you people talk about bringing investment,you keep forgetting that the first private refinery in Nigeria,orient refinery was built in Anambra state during Obi's administration.Nigerian government instigated a clash between their neighboring benue state and that's why it stopped functioning till date.
That's why they say Obi Tu de Lei. And his successive governments has not resuscitated the deal. Guess the Federal govt also stops it from handling the erosion problems ? So, SE got 2nd Niger bridge from Federal gotv but couldn't get approval for refinery where it will use his own money and investors. Keep on deceiving yourself. Tinubu has delivered project and still continues while Obi keeps giving excuses and theories. Some are talkers, others are doers ! I rather be with the Doer.
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by omonnakoda: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2022
tianshie:

Poor rhetoric. Better is "turned a rotten situation into a fair one."
Always be slow to form opinions

Opinions are cheap.

Is the situation in Nigeria or Kaduna fair? Must you talk?
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by omonnakoda: 8:33am On Oct 16, 2022
tianshie:

Poor rhetoric. Better is "turned a poor situation into a fair one."
You are clueless
Better? How? Why?
You do not know
You do not know that you do not know
You think you know it all
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by tianshie(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are clueless
Better? How? Why?
You do not know
You do not know that you do not know
You think you know it all

You're an algae-eating mo--ron. Better because rhetoric is the art of persuasive speaking. You're better able to persuade with "fair" than "bad." Fart-fattened noob.
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by ini4brandon(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
Parachoko:
Gbam!!

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
So Tinubu plans to turn current "rotten situation to bad one".
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by whofoolwho: 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
Thedon22:

That's why they say Obi Tu de Lei. And his successive governments has not resuscitated the deal. Guess the Federal govt also stops it from handling the erosion problems ? So, SE got 2nd Niger bridge from Federal gotv but couldn't get approval for refinery where it will use his own money and investors. Keep on deceiving yourself. Tinubu has delivered project and still continues while Obi keeps giving excuses and theories. Some are talkers, others are doers ! I rather be with the Doer.
please google about orient refinery you will understand where am coming from. it's been done since before you people started dreaming of doing it. Your baba said it's all about the thinker and the doer
Re: Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 by optionalY09: 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
We just employed your team for 8years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Rally At Tambuwal LGA In Sokoto / My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu / Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.