Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp (54452 Views)

Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by fieldbus: 8:10am On Oct 18, 2022
Anyone with useful information about the lady should contact the nearest Police station” he said.
which useful information again? smiley
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2022
Stay away from strange women for they have destroyed kings.
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by NJV: 8:12am On Oct 18, 2022
Youngblood007:
Omo....
so he go tell God say na short time kill am

Ehen na. Sebi it's popularly said that something must kill a man? Sebi he eye go clear now!
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Eberex(m): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2022
CeeJeckydivah:
I no dey hear say woman dey die under man o. Na man dey always die untop woman.

Because na man dey drink manpower to satisfy woman
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:16am On Oct 18, 2022
Grandlord:
Always get to know the health history/status of your partner. I mean it. When I say health status, I mean not just STDs but others like asthma, hypertension, diabetes, allergies, TIAs, history of D&C, drug abuse, medications, epilepsy and seizures and so many more.

Don't just go fvck around with random people because sh1t like this happens for real, and also you see that fun you were going to have? When e happen eh, na your body go tell you grin

Who no go no go know sha. Wetin pesin eyes don see eh. A word is enough for the wise they say.
So Ashawo should be checking the health status of their client before patronising them? Hmm tell me something
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by tonymyke4life(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2022
It's funny they say anyone with useful information about the lady should contact the police. How can we av useful information to give is the description of the said lady isn't given out. Abi we b witches and wizards. Naija police sef undecided
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by gassbee: 8:29am On Oct 18, 2022
Grandlord:
Always get to know the health history/status of your partner. I mean it. When I say health status, I mean not just STDs but others like asthma, hypertension, diabetes, allergies, TIAs, history of D&C, drug abuse, medications, epilepsy and seizures and so many more.

Don't just go fvck around with random people because sh1t like this happens for real, and also you see that fun you were going to have? When e happen eh, na your body go tell you grin

Who no go no go know sha. Wetin pesin eyes don see eh. A word is enough for the wise they say.
which babe or guy go allow u carry out all those test wey u mention
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 18, 2022
The lady has a case to answer for manslaughter, I dont hear the feminist wimps nagging on this issue, they have avoided this thread like plague.
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Akinbest(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2022
sope otilor
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by 7arrows: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2022
Msmither:
She's not in trouble if she can prove her case.

They need an autopsy, if he's not strangled or poisoned she will go Scot free.

Yes she will go free after NIGERIAN police have emptied her account.
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Kirkman: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Sex no dey finish , just pity his wife and children , if he's married with children before he died ..
Definitely Na married man he go be.
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2022
Kirkman:

Definitely Na married man he go be.
Well something must kill a man but na foolish die some people dey die , instead make dem do reach their power na to dey take all kinds of concoctions as if dem get 9 lives ..

1 Like

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by youngmoore(m): 10:36am On Oct 18, 2022
This can go in many ways,it could be heath issue of the man,it could be thunderbolt Yoruba do call magu and if not a dead trap it might be a sex booster that doesn’t go with the health of the man,this life something must kill a man.I knew of a story where a man keep warning a man having sex with his wife,he didn’t listen after several warnig not until the man put thunderbolt on his wife and the maradona that sabi Bleep peoples wife after several warnig later die.Something must kill a man
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by lolu2019: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2022
Take garlic before and after sex.take it before leaving the bed.
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Emeka71(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2022
CeeJeckydivah:
That is because sex is a wicked thing especially unto a man sex is not usually easy on the part of a man forget the pleasure; men use a lot of energy during the act and they loose a lot but women have nothing to loose.
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Tegabadguy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by udeze73(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
nedekid:
Manhunt for the lady for what?
Conduct an autopsy on the man to find out the cause of death, obviously it is the usual cardiac issues.
I fit were murder, it will be obvious, eg stabbing, strangulation etc. Then they can go after her.

did you consider poisoning??

regardless, they still need to hear the lady's story, then match it with the autopsy results.

let police do their work
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Youngblood007(m): 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
NJV:

Ehen na. Sebi it's popularly said that something must kill a man? Sebi he eye go clear now!

chai!!!!
imagine say e neva cum before e go
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by bewla(m): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
FaceTanke:
Another one gone
Active service

1 Like

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by chijokz(m): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Holybaddo:
Know your health status and that of your patner before you go for a romp.

Most of all this energy boosters can harm someone with heart problems
So if you know you have any heart illness/weak heart stay away from Boosters
Exactly!
A lot of men have high blood pressure without even knowing it and then they take these boosters during sex and then the women keep screaming "Harder harder ..faster faster.."...the rest is history.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by einsteine(m): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Do an autopsy, no, you are more interested in useless manhunt. Nigerian Police always looking for victims to extort. The lady had to sneak out because Nigerian police will never conduct an autopsy but will always arrest and victimise

1 Like

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Hassanmaye(m): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
CeeJeckydivah:
How can compare borehole that children came out from with a man's testicles with veins and blood?
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Hassanmaye(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I can defend her
are you a lawyer
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 5:44am On Oct 19, 2022
dre11:

PM Express
Damn, the bih did the race and that's a criminal offense, she's innocent but why she ran ? She def Gon do some time once they get her...
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2022
Lmao you add a words of me saying this

Which kind nonsense

I tell you sey I wan make son with you

I have standards as well and you are not one sef

meobizy:
It happens to all animals. Nothing new here.

Ah ah, like that? Sorry. I have standards.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2022
CeeJeckydivah:

na bkos of this word "harder harder harder" na dey tell them during nacking na make dem dey die
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I can defend her
after defending her and she eventually wins her case she go give you a mind blowing sex way go send you to 6ft under the ground
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2022
Las Las Something Must Kill A Man He died in active service na the sweetness of towtow kill am hope he cummed before dying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.