Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp (54437 Views)

Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by DJInfluence: 12:07am On Oct 18, 2022
It's time ladies ask for full medical check-up results from men before having sex.
All these unfit men with high BP and other sickness over doing sex for reasons best known to them...
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Nzewealth: 12:14am On Oct 18, 2022
U see anything Inn, Fear dt place, na so so in u go dey go till u reach a point of no return
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by mandikwilliams: 12:20am On Oct 18, 2022
Wetin concern me.

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by mandikwilliams: 12:20am On Oct 18, 2022
I warn this girl she no hear.

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by TrumpDonald2: 12:24am On Oct 18, 2022
CeeJeckydivah:
I no dey hear say woman dey die under man o. Na man dey always die untop woman.

Because na the man dey carry out the action. When men in their bid to satisfy the woman or show that they are strong/good in bed over stretch their limit. E fit knock the heart and lead to death.

That's why it's not good to impress. Just do your best and leave the rest.
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by deflover(m): 12:57am On Oct 18, 2022
Msmither:
She's not in trouble if she can prove her case.

They need an autopsy, if he's not strangled or poisoned she will go Scot free.

Yes while trying to prove her case
She go don spend 5yrs for prison grin
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Kobojunkie: 2:01am On Oct 18, 2022
Jeon:
cheesycheesy

NO RIP TO WASTE.
Seems this na some sort of trend. Instead of them to go hospital go treat sickness, na to head to hotel for sex be the thing now. This is one more reason why prostitution ought to be regulated, so to cover their own heads these women can demand bill of health from their clients before attending to them. undecided

This man probably had medical problems pilled high which he chose to ignore before showing up to make this woman's life miserable by his ignorance. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by jimcaddy(m): 2:24am On Oct 18, 2022
Baba died in "active service"... I'm sure God will be so disappointed in him when he gets to Heaven.
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by RichAbujaGuy: 2:42am On Oct 18, 2022
probably anoda drug overdose. i don't know where these fish brain bloggers almost always get this sex romp fatality nonsense.
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by LOLITAinLAGOS(f): 3:14am On Oct 18, 2022
I'm craving something tonight
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by CheapHomes1: 3:37am On Oct 18, 2022
dre11:

PM Express

According to the management of the hotel, the lovers came to the hotel and ordered for drinks and locked themselves inside the room making love.

How the management of the hotel k sw that it's guests were making love, is a mystery.
The management of the hotel knew that the couple were making love but didn't know that the man had died at the time the woman was exiting the hotel the hotel.

Stupid story
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by mysticwarrior(m): 3:38am On Oct 18, 2022
Reminds me of how karishika fvcked a pastor to death.
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Omootayo123(m): 3:42am On Oct 18, 2022
Flee from all appearances of evil. Fornication and adultery.
FaceTanke:
Another one gone
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Omootayo123(m): 3:42am On Oct 18, 2022
Flee from all appearances of evil. Fornication and adultery.
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Desusi: 3:47am On Oct 18, 2022
CeeJeckydivah:
Why is it always so?
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by mmyfarmsltd(m): 3:52am On Oct 18, 2022
Most of these ladies get MAGU for body but them no no.
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Melonsmasher: 4:49am On Oct 18, 2022
Msmither:
As if Nigeria actually have good pathologists and autopsy forensics

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Elidrisy20: 4:53am On Oct 18, 2022
Something must kill a man
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Slmgirldippussy: 5:13am On Oct 18, 2022
I have once or twice use sex drugs just because I want to finish a particular big yansh girl. The sex last for two hours. She squirts several times, I felt like a real man. My plan is to destroy her big yansh. After two hours of romp. I cum , she cum about five times. We showered, she wore her clothes
Its as if I didn't fuk her. The yansh still dey there but I felt weak , my back aches , my penis is peperish.
Babes was just walking normally as though nothing happened. She text me the next day if we could hang out by weekend. I told her I travelled.
No single man can finish a woman sexually . Know this and know peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Slmgirldippussy: 5:17am On Oct 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How the management of the hotel k sw that it's guests were making love, is a mystery.
The management of the hotel knew that the couple were making love but didn't know that the man had died at the time the woman was exiting the hotel the hotel.

Stupid story

Did they went into a shirt time hotel to discuss and get to know each other. You sound like a teen
Have you ever lodge in an hotel for once
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Kingsmm55: 5:34am On Oct 18, 2022
If the olosho who fuckkilled mongo park is a naira land member..my advise to her is to abscond.... Run...run...as ur feet fit carry u...no proper records to nabb u...forget about that CCTV nonsense... Because if u report to station or they nabb u...sorry WL be ur name.yes u might be innocent..; no doubt about that...but u WL be in police cell for some years before a good lawyer ; if u have any,can facilitate the autopsy to be done... Then before they charge u to court that has the right to discharge you years again must have gone...then before u settle all involved.. Years again must have gone again because Nigeria is jungle... So for u not to be caught in Nigeria jungle web...run...run...jappa.....
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Freshgrace4life(f): 5:57am On Oct 18, 2022
Sex no dey finish , just pity his wife and children , if he's married with children before he died ..

1 Like

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by COMPAQ(m): 6:04am On Oct 18, 2022
CeeJeckydivah:

Cos we are the ones who will take drugs for super hard dick.

And we are usually the ones pumping hard. Double wahala for those with high BP or heart problems. Sometimes the men don't even know they have those underlying conditions.
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Youngblood007(m): 6:06am On Oct 18, 2022
Sabadon:
Baba think say e dey çum, but in reality e dey go grin grin,

Still died in active service

cuz in this life u cum and u go
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Adebowale24(m): 6:38am On Oct 18, 2022
Funny,any person that know the lady should contact d nearest station as if people fellow them to the hotel
Joker people everywhere
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by CheapHomes1: 6:41am On Oct 18, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Did they went into a shirt time hotel to discuss and get to know each other. You sound like a teen
Have you ever lodge in an hotel for once

You that is an adult, does it concern you what anyone goes into a hotel to do? Is that how you live your going from hotel to hotel and all you do is have sex there?

Since The management of the hotel knew that the couple were making love, how come they didn't know that the man had died?
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Oju4190: 6:55am On Oct 18, 2022
baralatie:
Babe wey don reach kebbi state
And so.....is kebbi state not inside Nigeria....Take Nnandi kanu as a case study
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Oju4190: 7:03am On Oct 18, 2022
Msmither:
She's not in trouble if she can prove her case.

She shouldn't have run away......She would have call for help immediately she observed something unusual....Dat might even save his life.....If she is caught she in big trouble
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by BRIMBRAM: 7:15am On Oct 18, 2022
Godada:

Sometimes, I wish men could uninstall this useless lust for sex, like we do back then when we hack Android phones and delete useless apps making our phones lag and hang.

Another one bites the dust with his dìck

You can say that again. I wonder what pleasure men derive from sex. 90% of the pleasure during sex is enjoyed by women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Mogajunior(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
Lagos<>Hotel<>sex romp<>Death
The cycle continues to the next victim.
From Friday’s till Sunday hotel rooms from the most expensive to the cheapest are always booked.Fornication na Big Business in Lagos state
LOL. Have you been to Owerri?
Re: Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp by Mogajunior(m): 7:53am On Oct 18, 2022
CeeJeckydivah:
Because most times men are the performers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos) / 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.