Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,719 members, 7,955,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Women Don't Respect A Man They Are Not Afraid Of, Cheating is 90% - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Don't Respect A Man They Are Not Afraid Of, Cheating is 90% (1156 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Don't Respect A Man They Are Not Afraid Of, Cheating is 90% by TkhGuy(m): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2022
If she lord of you, she got get insecure
This is a brutal force vulnerability hack code,
If you want to make her respect you, you have to first make her to be scared of you to some certain degree, you will understand this better when you grow up, when you do,
You will be forever be grateful

She is scared of loosing her job, so every attitude that will amount to that has to be compromised including disrespect & carelessness, she becomes determined to do anything to please her boss same goes with her landlord. She gets dramatic with her husband but not a dime with her boss, cos she knows the consequences can be dangerous to her welfare,

Play her boss, not her soul mate or hubby and everything will come into balance

What will she loose if she gets too dramatic with you, playing with your feelings, messing with your mind in the name of pranking to have a boyfriend knowing fully well how she will react like a roaster If you dare to play with her feelings with such prank.

She could kill you of put you a financial recovery mode by destroying your hard earned property, so it's your choice to follow this code of power that most powerful men have used to become fearless as to fight even government, like pablo Escobar, Nnamdi Kanu.

I can go all day, why do women fall for those who don't show interest in them? Fear, respect for the only rat that refused to dance along with the other fools who worshipped her,

Ask yourself why Drug lord
& kingpins don't cry of heartbreak or divorce? Cos there will never be one, due to level of fear in the heart of this women makes her, trade with you with caution,............

Why did women starve their husband of sex & give her pussy to her boss so long as he want it at her work place? There is element of fear in her,

Beta male Simps will think otherwise in the quote are always conflicting truth with emotional craps,

Women only cheat & play with the emotions of those they aren't scared of.

Women create rules for those they are not scared of, & break it for those that they are scared of

Portray a high level of courage & fearlessness,
& everyone around you will want to have you at the forefront.

yes you have to step out the context of over familiarity else it won't work out, most of this women will be playing lots of emotional game called love to make you soft including crying as their weapon of choice,
The moment she sense the mystery in you, fear comes in, then respect will follow,
You will have to transition from fear to courage to command fear & respect,

when you command fear, respect will automatically follow,
Women dump their weak men who are scared of them, & hook onto men that the sound of his voice commands her to attention,

this training will give you insight of does & don't, it's not for faint hearts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyRyKusIImE&feature=youtu.be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Respect A Man They Are Not Afraid Of, Cheating is 90% by Michelle70(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2022
hmmm.
U mistake fear for respect,
how old are u?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Respect A Man They Are Not Afraid Of, Cheating is 90% by Jaysolu(m): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2022
Michelle70:
hmmm.
U mistake fear for respect,
how old are u?
Probably an overgrown child
What a stupid mindset to have. Go get yourself a dog instead my guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Respect A Man They Are Not Afraid Of, Cheating is 90% by budaatum: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2022
I love threads like this. It's like the op does not know that all they really are saying is, "educate me please because I lack knowledge", and Nairaland being the amazing school it is will always dutifully oblige.

Thank you Michelle70 and Jaysolu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Respect A Man They Are Not Afraid Of, Cheating is 90% by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
TkhGuy:
If you want to make her respect you, you have to first make her be scared of you, yes you have to step out the context of over familiarity else it won't work out,
The moment she sense the mystery in you, fear comes in, then respect will follow,
You will have to transition from fear to courage to command fear & respect,

when you command fear, respect will automatically follow,

this training will give you insight of does & don't, it's not for faint hearts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyRyKusIImE&feature=youtu.be
joker. New a gentleman nd ewewn your respect
Re: Women Don't Respect A Man They Are Not Afraid Of, Cheating is 90% by ThinkSmarter: 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
When u re confident.
financially independent
take good care of urself
know how to fvck
not obsessed with women.
boom! u re the sigma, the mysterious man that ladies crave to for his attention.
Re: Women Don't Respect A Man They Are Not Afraid Of, Cheating is 90% by Choilila: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
When u re confident.
financially independent
take good care of urself
know how to fvck
not obsessed with women.
boom! u re the sigma, the mysterious man that ladies crave to for his attention.
No longer redpill and alphabet?

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Respect A Man They Are Not Afraid Of, Cheating is 90% by Choilila: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hi
antispam bot grin
Re: Women Don't Respect A Man They Are Not Afraid Of, Cheating is 90% by Enny2013(f): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
Fear or Respect? My guy, u don't know women!
Re: Women Don't Respect A Man They Are Not Afraid Of, Cheating is 90% by budaatum: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
Every time I see this thread I see the op bullying his woman so she fears him while he thinks he's respected. He'd likely fùq her against her will and convince himself she enjoys being raped. And if he has children he'd beat them into submission and think their fear means he's respected. And all this makes me wonder if he fears his parents and thinks he respects them.

Below is how the ops video is described. As a "code of drug cartels and kingpins". And I'd add, terrorists and bullies.

Re: Women Don't Respect A Man They Are Not Afraid Of, Cheating is 90% by kozmicity: 9:21am On Oct 23, 2022
budaatum:
Every time I see this thread I see the op bullying his woman so she fears him while he thinks he's respected. He'd likely fùq her against her will and convince himself she enjoys being raped. And if he has children he'd beat them into submission and think their fear means he's respected. And all this makes me wonder if he fears his parents and thinks he respects them.

Below is how the ops video is described. As a "code of drug cartels and kingpins". And I'd add, terrorists and bullies.

While the OP is totally clueless to think respect can only be gotten from fear, you should be careful that the scenario you painted in your head doesn't rile up your emotions into thinking that it's real. He might be trying too hard to fit into oversized shoes of blackpillers online while actuality he fancies unicorns, rainbows, cotton candy and teddybears. cheesy
Re: Women Don't Respect A Man They Are Not Afraid Of, Cheating is 90% by budaatum: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2022
kozmicity:

While the OP is totally clueless to think respect can only be gotten from fear, you should be careful that the scenario you painted in your head doesn't rile up your emotions into thinking that it's real. He might be trying too hard to fit into oversized shoes of blackpillers online while actuality he fancies unicorns, rainbows, cotton candy and teddybears. cheesy

Oh, I'm aware the op may just be talking. But if we don't strongly correct him, his talk might become him and his reality, especially if he's encouraged in his thinking.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Getting Scared, The Way I Am Bashing Schools / Between Men And Women / Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.