Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? (835 Views)

Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. / How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments / Work Romance: How You Can Have Your Cake And Eat It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by VictorUSA(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2022
This is my first time being in love. I'm truly in love with my gf and she love me too. My problem now is how do I stop this love or at least reduce because I know break up and heartbreak is inevitable.
Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
This is my first time being in love. I'm truly in love with my gf and she love me too. My problem now is how do I stop this love or at least reduce because I know break up and heartbreak is inevitable.

angry

1 Like

Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2022
Read your books and focus on how you can grow up and leave your parents house.

Focus on reading for your jamb exam, study hard and get into university...

After you graduate start paying your parents back for all they did for you..

Bye kiddo

3 Likes

Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 16, 2022
VictorUSA:

U r 13year old wit 3 hairs on yor mustach & u all ready talking about marriage.son don't u hav school homework?(no oofencse) angry

1 Like

Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by VictorUSA(m): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:
Read your books and focus on how you can grow up and leave your parents house.

Focus on reading for your jamb exam, study hard and get into university...

After you graduate start paying your parents back for all they did for you..

Bye kiddo
I've been admitted in university.
Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
I've been admitted in university.

READ YOUR BOOKS!! YOUR GRAMMAR IS SO BAD IT SHOWS YOU AREN'T EVEN DOING WELL IN SCHOOL.

SAVE YOUR STUPIDITY AND FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES

4 Likes

Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by VictorUSA(m): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

READ YOUR BOOKS!! YOUR GRAMMAR IS SO BAD IT SHOWS YOU AREN'T EVEN DOING WELL IN SCHOOL.

SAVE YOUR STUPIDITY AND FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES
Lol! I haven't started lectures yet.

tell me what is wrong with my grammatical accuracy. I'm willing to learn.
Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
Lol! I haven't started lectures yet.

tell me what is wrong with my grammatical accuracy. I'm willing to learn.

Go and help your mum in the kitchen kid.

Bye

3 Likes

Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by VictorUSA(m): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Bye
You are a very stupid animal. you just want to present yourself as someone who can but your mental incapacity is glowing right from your comments. I went to school in a tin-roof-shack.

1 Like

Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
You are a very stupid animal. you just want to present yourself as someone who can but your mental incapacity is glowing right from your comments. I went to school in a tin-roof-shack.

E pain am grin
Stupid useless idiot. Come on go and help your mum sell akara at the busstop. Useles good for nothing tout

2 Likes

Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by VictorUSA(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

E pain am grin
Stupid useless idiot. Come on go and help your mum sell akara at the busstop. Useles good for nothing tout
E pain am means what? Speak english. I always expect stale and incoherent response from lunatic idiots.
Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
E pain am means what? Speak english. I always expect stale and incoherent response from lunatic idiots.

Rubbish useless Thread derailed ..

Fool don't go and read. Useless thing

1 Like

Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by VictorUSA(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Rubbish useless Thread derailed ..
Fool don't go and read. Useless thing
Congratulations!!!
Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
Congratulations!!!

Oga get a life.. instead of shamelessly going around the forum creating attention seeking fake posts at your age ..

Mugu

Better go and do something meaningful with your life...

Agbaya

1 Like

Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by Enny2013(f): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

E pain am grin
LOL...Bad guy
Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by cooooooks(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2022
Why is a breakup inevitable?

VictorUSA:
Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by SPAMBOX7: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2022
Since it's your first I'd advice let it consume you. That way if breakfast is served you will feel the pain and learn from whatever mistakes you have made. Because aside that there is nothing they will tell you here that will sink
Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by SPAMBOX7: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Bye
grin
Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
Just stop contacting the person the love ll dry.
Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by frozen70(f): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
VictorUSA:

You have to experience love

And you have to experience break up

It will give you the needed knowledge and experience on how to love and not to love
Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by VictorUSA(m): 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2022
Sweetplum:
Just stop contacting the person the love ll dry.
you mean i should just cut off at once?
Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by VictorUSA(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
frozen70:

You have to experience love

And you have to experience break up

It will give you the needed knowledge and experience on how to love and not to love
I'm experiencing love now but my fear is the bitter heartbreak that follows a break up. What drastic step should i take to mitigate the pain when the break up actually happen?
Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
you mean i should just cut off at once?
Yes. Do it once and abruptly.
Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by frozen70(f): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
I'm experiencing love now but my fear is the bitter heartbreak that follows a break up. What drastic step should i take to mitigate the pain when the break up actually happen?

From the look of things, you are already wishing yourself a heart brake

So wait till it happens
Re: Romance: How Do I Stop Loving Someone? by citywal(m): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2022

(1) (Reply)

States With Finest Girls / We Come Down From Heaven To Start Struggling To Make Heaven Again / Resolution: How I Plan Controlling My Addiction To Betting, Pepsi And Olosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.