Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Resolution: How I Plan Controlling My Addiction To Betting, Pepsi And Olosho - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Resolution: How I Plan Controlling My Addiction To Betting, Pepsi And Olosho (835 Views)

New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate / Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resolution: How I Plan Controlling My Addiction To Betting, Pepsi And Olosho by ChildOfDoom: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
It's easy for one to say he or she is willing to stop an addiction, but difficult going about it. The best way is to work on regulating the act or getting a stronger addiction
The fear of being compelled to stop the act, can plunged one into more of it.

Be you a drug addict, gambler, masturbator, addict of sweet things, olosho etc., You are not alone

Let's have a timetable of regulating it
Re: Resolution: How I Plan Controlling My Addiction To Betting, Pepsi And Olosho by ChildOfDoom: 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
For betting, there's this joy I get hanging around football fanatics/punters in bet shops. It helps cure boredom. So I have resolved to just go there and bet light, just for the fun of it. If winning comes, fine. If not, I just occupy myself there with football, charging of phone and mingling. I will only focus on live bet (games already started) and zoom. No more virtual that kills. So I hope to budget down 2100 naira per week. Which is around 300 naira a day
Re: Resolution: How I Plan Controlling My Addiction To Betting, Pepsi And Olosho by ChildOfDoom: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
For addiction to pepsi, I know it destroys my body system. At times, I take two bottles a day (after chronic masturbation or stress from work). But now, I will try regulate it to four times a week. Which will only cost me 900 naira. After all, my case is not that bad, when compared to alcoholics who take beer with no regulation

1 Like

Re: Resolution: How I Plan Controlling My Addiction To Betting, Pepsi And Olosho by ChildOfDoom: 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
For olosho, actually not having enough money is already a deterrence to visiting brothels. So I will look to doing only one round, twice a week. This should be around 2000 naira. Soapy can cover up for my high libido. That way I get to enjoy the physical and imaginary pleasure at a subsidised rate.

So in total, just 5k will be wasted weekly (2100 + 900 + 2000). So help me God

1 Like

Re: Resolution: How I Plan Controlling My Addiction To Betting, Pepsi And Olosho by Ballzproblem2: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
your stories are getting stale they seem more like attention seeking than a cry for help, nevertheless enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Resolution: How I Plan Controlling My Addiction To Betting, Pepsi And Olosho by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ain’t nothing like regulating some shit for some addict. It’s a safe space for hiding under your “inadequacies”. It’s a recipe for a pending disaster.

My guy Reedof told me something, well he used to be an addict before he quit and later became Unilorin’s SUG President some years back. His story took quite an interesting turn. Back to what he said, if you really wanna quit gambling you’d stay very far away from the betting shops.

You need to understand your triggers irrespective of whatever demons you fighting (addiction) and be very disciplined. Without discipline you just gonna be going round circles.

It’s okay to have a relapse but you gotta take it as a mistake and continue fighting, you can’t afford to give up cos of your future

Gambling will mess up your future, know that and know peace. You can’t afford to be going round circles, it’s that simple.

And for the masturbating, it is not a problem as far as science is concerned. That shit is healthy as fvck if it’s not compulsive. And there’s nothing like being addicted to masturbation, like science hasn’t proven that shit

Yo you really wanna cut down on that pepsi thing, that shit is unhealthy as fvck.

Pick up new habits like writing or something man

I said what I said

4 Likes

Re: Resolution: How I Plan Controlling My Addiction To Betting, Pepsi And Olosho by ChildOfDoom: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
your stories are getting stale they seem more like attention seeking than a cry for help, nevertheless enjoy
hmm. Not really a cry for help. Just a day to day tale of my life

Writing is something I love doing

1 Like

Re: Resolution: How I Plan Controlling My Addiction To Betting, Pepsi And Olosho by illicit(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
U are doing well
Re: Resolution: How I Plan Controlling My Addiction To Betting, Pepsi And Olosho by kollinzgee(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
This guy is very fluent in english thats what i like about him.

5 Likes

Re: Resolution: How I Plan Controlling My Addiction To Betting, Pepsi And Olosho by ChildOfDoom: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Ain’t nothing like regulating some shit for some addict. It’s a safe space for hiding under your “inadequacies”. It’s a recipe for a pending disaster.

My guy Reedof told me something, well he used to be an addict before he quit and later became Unilorin’s SUG President some years back. His story took quite an interesting turn. Back to what he said, if you really wanna quit gambling you’d stay very far away from the betting shops.

You need to understand your triggers irrespective of whatever demons you fighting (addiction) and be very disciplined. Without discipline you just gonna be going round circles.

It’s okay to have a relapse but you gotta take it as a mistake and continue fighting, you can’t afford to give up cos of your future

Gambling will mess up your future, know that and know peace. You can’t afford to be going round circles, it’s that simple.

And for the masturbating, it is not a problem as far as science is concerned. That shit is healthy as fvck if it’s not compulsive. And there’s nothing like being addicted to masturbation, like science hasn’t proven that shit

Yo you really wanna cut down on that pepsi thing, that shit is unhealthy as fvck.

Pick up new habits like writing or something man

I said what I said
wow. Insightful

Betting sure is the most demonic of all. Everything one laboured for could disappear within the twinkle of an eye

I will try to keep to your advice.
Re: Resolution: How I Plan Controlling My Addiction To Betting, Pepsi And Olosho by Olajydeey: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
Betting: my Betting comes every weekend, it has been curtained and no dey pass 500 on 10odd
Olosho: I don't, I dan get girlfriend (but always on condom)
Soda: once in two weeks, sometimes none in a month
Re: Resolution: How I Plan Controlling My Addiction To Betting, Pepsi And Olosho by Guderian(m): 9:06am On Dec 28, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
For betting, there's this joy I get hanging around football fanatics/punters in bet shops. It helps cure boredom. So I have resolved to just go there and bet light, just for the fun of it. If winning comes, fine. If not, I just occupy myself there with football, charging of phone and mingling. I will only focus on live bet (games already started) and zoom. No more virtual that kills. So I hope to budget down 2100 naira per week. Which is around 300 naira a day

Zoom isn't real life man.

Bet companies can easily manipulate zoom

You think these companies are here to do giveaway

(1) (Reply)

Am feeling lonely / I Am More Powerful Than Ogun, I Am The King Of Africa – Man Says As He Woos Lady / Why Are Most Of The Relatives Of My Parents Useless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.