Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers (64989 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) / Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Ashirioluwa: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
Life is irreplaceable. In order to avoid losing your precious life, it is preferable to terminate an abusive relationship while you are still alive.
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by faithfull18(f): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
Guys with dreads, nose rings, earrings, tattoos etc a no-no.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by faithfull18(f): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2022

May women be delivered from these murderers hidden in plain sight

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Helel(m): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
tammie24:
Stay away from ibo boys o

Like your life depends on it!

Clown
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by jclassiq(m): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
MonkeyMods:
I'm more interested in how he quickly rose from obscurity into limelight

She would have been chasing him around the place cos of side chicks.

Peter Obi and Tinubu supporters

Equation is balanced
Ha. My brother. That makes two of us.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Helel(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
Zoharariel:

Actually, she brought it on herself. Let’s call a spade a spade.

Of all the tribes in Nigeria, she chose to go marry a Y-eebo man that won’t hesitate to behead his father, his mother & his King because of money.

Check his pictures again, from obscurity to limelight within how many years?

His brothers & tribesmen will tell you he was importing containers from China & Brazil just like that Cocaine-Trafficking bastard they call E-Money.

But we know, that they are actually into importing & exporting of Cocaine, Stolen Cars, Fake Pharmaceutical Goods & Fake Currencies.

I have said it times without number that if any of my female blood relation who brings a flat-headed Y-eebo to my house for marriage blessings - Walai, na AUTOMATIC SHAKABULA I go take blast their skulls into golgotha.

It is better to go marry Hausa/Fulani Herdsmen or Tapa or a Niger Delta Militant than to cohabit with these unruly, vacuous, incestuous, cannibalistic & criminally-minded fvcktards.

Any Yoruba woman that is covetous enough to settle down with any of these despicable people because of their blood-money should deal with whatever odious & calamitous omen that befalls their union afterwards.

Clown.
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by tammie24: 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
Helel:

Clown
that's your fada's name
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Cantonese: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
tammie24:
Stay away from ibo boys o

Like your life depends on it!

Professional MUNTULA.

Your head go resemble squirrel own.
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by tammie24: 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
Cantonese:

Professional MUNTULA.

Your head go resemble squirrel own.
na so people dey for your village?

I said it! These people are animals cheesy

For the record sha
My head dey like human being own
I no know the zoo where you comot from
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by tammie24: 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
livinbygrace:

In as much as I don’t want to be tribalistic but that’s just the simple truth.It’s only a mumu Yoruba girl that will marry an iGbo man,if you like born 100 children for him ,they will never regard you,expecially Anambra man.
and they want to rule Nigeria?

100 years!
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by JBoss25(m): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Rozross:
That's why i stay clear off agressive men.I always test the level of agression in any man i crush on or like so as to know if i should kill any form of crush or feelings i have for such man, no be me person pikin go dy take test his muscle strenght. RIP to Bimbo.
z
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by BRATISLAVA: 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
Suspect33:
You this bitter evening newspaper grin grin , because your chances of experiencing the bliss of marriage is less than 0 percent , you've been hopping from thread to thread hating on men, married women and marriage in general.. You seem to be having a hard time accepting that your expired self has been rejected by men of all ramifications grin

Everyday the bitter evening newspaper nonsense.

Assumptions will destroy all the misogynists here.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by BRATISLAVA: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
JBoss25:
you can never tell who is aggressive or not, even the guys you’d never thought will join a cult group, are inside a gang

You will know an aggressive man just by looking at him and in a month of dealing with him. The leopard can never change its mannerisms, it can only pretend to be a cheetah.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by vickydevoka(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
Rozross:
If you give out peace, it'll return right back to you.
Abi. I’m ready to give you a whole lot
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by VawulenceLover: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
This Guy Bleep up sha. She should just have seduced him and poison the mofuka

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by vickydevoka(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
IamMobisola:

Don’t mind them.
They are looking for women who will build with them from scratch, when they find her and they both become successful they start to maltreat them and trash them.

It’s difficult to trust the loyalty of a poor man, money brings out his true color. If only the lady knew, she wouldn’t have helped him financially and would just end the relationship
You can’t taste a loyalty of a poor woman as well. When the money finishes you go hear am. You are just too emotional about this issue. Men are more hot that women but they don’t speak up like daddy freeze . Most men die of hbp. I’m not supporting ivd Buh I am just saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by VawulenceLover: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Broke, ugly, aggressive, red pill, future-is-bright, Builders FC, i-don't-tolerate-blah-blah men.
if this one toto no smell ma know why

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by GeneralPula: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
faithfull18:
Maybe that’s your prefence, but you can’t judge a wicked man by all those. Pastor self dey flog hin wife..

Just pray you don’t meet a man with high temper..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by GeneralPula: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
tishbite41:
Fetish
Blood covenant
Family never liked the man
Sacrificed her school fees
Story too long
Wetin happen gangan?

He used the girl for ritual or what?
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
Rozross:
That's why i stay clear off agressive men.I always test the level of agression in any man i crush on or like so as to know if i should kill any form of crush or feelings i have for such man, no be me person pikin go dy take test his muscle strenght. RIP to Bimbo.

Aggressive... if the man con get muscle � join oyo is the case ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by LastProphet: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
Macphenson:
Oh my!!!!! They both looked lovely growing up together in love. How did things get this bad to the extent of costing a life?

Is called marriage, putting one person in your face forever thinking that it will get sweeter because you hear most black mumus saying it
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by otipoju(m): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ibfpleasant:
The earlier Nigerians realized that marriage has lost it relevance the better they become. Marriage is now a centre of amateur where you slaughter your spouse..

" Abbattior " you mean
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by LyfeJennings(m): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Macphenson:
Oh my!!!!! They both looked lovely growing up together in love. How did things get this bad to the extent of costing a life?

This comment got my eyes teary
Hmmmm!
May God not let us spoil the work of our hands
That girl seem like she so much believed in the IVD, going by all accounts.
Dem no even old pass me
I can only imagined what they must have been through together
I no wan blame anyone cos money and fame has a way of intoxicating.
Rest In Perfect Peace Bimbo

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Monaboo(m): 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
Who are these people?
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by shomutuski(m): 12:01am On Oct 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Love will get you killed.

Kendrick said it first
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by vickydevoka(m): 4:21am On Oct 17, 2022
faithfull18:

May women be delivered from these murderers hidden in plain sight
Same with ladies with nose piercing and ear multiple piercing

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Feggie3: 4:57am On Oct 17, 2022
post=117612663:
Such a beautiful soul wasted cry

Women, speak out if you are suffering in your marriages.

Don't die in silence biko.
The one we have been suffering under your darling daddy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by srclark: 5:00am On Oct 17, 2022
Killbillz:
So sad... But how can u batter that same body u are loving? I don't understand how men do that shiiit. Just walk away from her... If ur beating ur woman ur beating urself. A million ways to treat her gross and being physical isn't one of them.
Rip to the dead
that is where mental abuse comes in ,people only talk about physical abuse , so sad all this had to happen but one thing i know most Nigeriams always want to ignore mental abuse , you see an introvert getting married to an extrovert both knowing their personalities then after a few years of marriage the introvert wants to make the extrovert change cause they feel that is what is acceptable by the society, not knowing they are already abusing the person mentally . With time it accumulates then it becomes physical my own opinion though

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by zomby(m): 5:02am On Oct 17, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

90% of igbos are wife beaters. I don’t believe that these people can help themselves… they mostly see women (their wives) as second class citizens.
You don’t have to believe me, just ask an Igbo wife to be honest with you.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Cantonese: 5:55am On Oct 17, 2022
tammie24:
na so people dey for your village?

I said it! These people are animals cheesy

For the record sha
My head dey like human being own
I no know the zoo where you comot from

Exactly o.

Animals are however are more better behaved than touts and layabouts like you. They are better behaved than omotas. They are better and far more easily tamed than agberos and their leaders. Animals are very obedient largely decently behaved. Do you? No. You only follow the instructions of your slave master.

Josef Stalin likened paupers like you to chicken. He said you simply feed them with a single corn at a time, while they on their own walk to you. You pick them up and strangulate them.

Carefully emi lo kan has been feeding you corn and systematically affixing misery on you. His next move would be to strangulate you.

I no forget say your head resemble squirrel own.

Continue.
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Leonbonapart(m): 6:22am On Oct 17, 2022
Authoreety:

First time I ever liked your post..

I can see,

Sense is returning
nothing can make me like that guy's post. He's done for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.