Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers (64993 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) / Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Eriokanmi: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
It's well. Ladies, guys ,.please pray before you enter any marriage . Physical appearance, emotions and good character aren't enough ooo. Pray, pray and pray and you'd not regret it. Our parents did this and it was well with them. Guys of nowadays don't fancy all these. Even in the olden days, people would consult ifa et al before coming together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
Una too like love matter for this planet earth
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by jcross19: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
decatalyst:
Love can grow bitter very quickly if care is not taken.

Good to fight for love, but never fight to the extent of dying for love.
this is not love.....
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Ibfpleasant(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
The earlier Nigerians realized that marriage has lost it relevance the better they become. Marriage is now a centre of amateur where you slaughter your spouse..

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by jessylaurel(f): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
tishbite41:
Fetish
Blood covenant
Family never liked the man
Sacrificed her school fees
Story too long

Do you know them personally?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by CheapHomes1: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
God1000:
Hmm, but why did the woman endure such abusive marriage which eventually led to her death?

Young love

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by treatise: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Macphenson:
Oh my!!!!! They both looked lovely growing up together in love. How did things get this bad to the extent of costing a life?
Side chicks and flaring tongue

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by CheapHomes1: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Ibfpleasant:
The earlier Nigerians realized that marriage has lost it relevance the better they become. Marriage is now a centre of amateur where you slaughter your spouse..

How has marriage lost it's relevance?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by tammie24: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
post=117612711:

Stop this trash.
There are millions of nice igbo boys out there, and they are Romantic to the core.
They lavish money on their women.
And they are hardworking.

Madam Ngo of @ can testify to the romantic part.

Stop confusing Igbos with genuine, honest and hardworking Igbos.
They are only 1% of our population,
Don't get it twisted biko.

Now take this small tin hold body,
So you wont make the mistake next time...
Koi koi koi ..
They should lavish their money on their fellow ibo women

They are always romantic till they unleash the beast

Nice guys indeed
Even the women are deadly

17 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by VEHINTOLAR: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hmmmm,Omo Nna,if you know,you know ! Rest in peace Bimbo, I won't say you brought this on yourself ........!

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by SeaTrade(m): 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
wink
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by BRATISLAVA: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Rozross:
That's why i stay clear off agressive men

Broke, ugly, aggressive, red pill, future-is-bright, Builders FC, i-don't-tolerate-blah-blah men.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by tishbite41(m): 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
jessylaurel:

Know them ke
I'm simply stating what I saw on the Net
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by vickydevoka(m): 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
MonkeyMods:
I'm more interested in how he quickly rose from obscurity to lime lite.

She would have been chasing him around the place cos of side chicks.

Peter Obi and Tinubu supporters

Equation is balanced
He is into yahoo. N de gal was his picker

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by ahnie: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
Not every lovey dovey pics posted on the internet means the couples are happy together.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Broke, ugly, aggressive, red pill, future-is-bright, Builders FC, i-don't-tolerate-blah-blah men.
lol

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by OgaDeyVex: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by tishbite41(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Hmmmm,Omo Nna,if you know,you know ! Rest in peace Bimbo, I won't say you brought this on yourself ........!
Carry ur yeye tribalism comot for here
For one failed Igbo-Yoruba marriage, there are 100 successful ones

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by tnerro1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
Chai, see wetin too much money cause

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by vickydevoka(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
Rozross:
That's why i stay clear off agressive men.I always test the level of agression in any man i crush on or like so as to know if i should kill any form of crush or feelings i have for such man, no be me person pikin go dy take test his muscle strenght. RIP to Bimbo.
She burnt herself
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by casualobserver: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
the guy had wickedness in his eyes. Seriously, there are some people you just have a bad feel about just by looking at them

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by tishbite41(m): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
vickydevoka:

He is into yahoo. N de gal was his picker
Lol
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by jessylaurel(f): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

More reason I say don't do things with association of 'I have potential ' guys. Now the money has finally arrived and he's treating her badly despite hustling with him.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
vickydevoka:

She burnt herself
He pushed her into the fire,he brought girlfriends home, he hits her all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Zonefree:
Love will get you killed.
Is that how you console your lonely life because no one wants you ? grin
Oga the fact no one finds you likeable enough to stay with you doesn't mean it's like that for everyone .. grin

All you rejected people are always preaching doom against love and marriage... oga your life is messed up because of your own bad choices don't put that on us. sad sack grin

We know misery loves company but try and face the reality that no one will ever love you ...and that's your fault

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by IPG25(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
RIP
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by zadokchidi: 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Everyone complain about the women in marriage do you know what the men are also facing in abusive women..

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Fearyourcreator: 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
God1000:
Hmm, but why did the woman endure such abusive marriage which eventually led to her death?

Money...
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by BRATISLAVA: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Rozross:
lol

You're seeing it, right? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by vickydevoka(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
jessylaurel:

She opened up on her blog. The lady stubborn attitude was because of her sacrifice for the guy. She be like my sister, I no go gree. They guy is not mature to be a family man. He bleeps around when the money came, they lady couldn’t take it because she sacrificed a lot. Their wealth are I’ll gotten as well. In fact matter too mich

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Fearyourcreator: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
Authoreety:

M. O. N. E. Y!!!

Was involved...
Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Nettybrown(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
Zonefree:
Love will get you killed.

Not all love kills! sad

To me nah the money cause problem, their love would still be burning if they were still poor or average!
My advice: Be matured in all sphere before you love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.