Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers (64987 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) / Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Paulianfa(m): 6:31am On Oct 17, 2022
I heard that Bimbo is not death and she is responding to treatment although she is speaking...
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by IamMobisola(f): 6:54am On Oct 17, 2022
vickydevoka:

You can’t taste a loyalty of a poor woman as well. When the money finishes you go hear am. You are just too emotional about this issue. Men are more hot that women but they don’t speak up like daddy freeze . Most men die of hbp. I’m not supporting ivd Buh I am just saying the truth

Lol, I told you facts and even men attest to that fact that the woman who struggled with them no longer become their taste when they become successful, so they start going after more classy women. We have seen many cases of this play out. There are tons of women in Nigeria who feed and cloth their men and nobody knows about it because the women would see it as people disrespecting their men. Go to Abuja and Lagos especially the high-boroughs, those so-called big boys or rich boys are living off their women. Some of them don’t even have houses, they sleep in cars, libraries, churches and mosques.

Bimbo’s parents are rich, IVD was poor even after her parents told her to stay away from him she still stayed because of one foolish love. She dropped out of school and continued collecting school fees from her parents just to help that ungrateful idiot she called a boyfriend. She MADE him. Everything turned out good and the idiot started going after Nollywood actresses, sleeping around until he got infected with HIV. Still infected the poor woman.

You men act like you are the only ones who get hurt, don’t women get hurt too? How come men’s response to being hurt is domestic violence? Why are women all over the world not beating up their men too when they get hurt?
How many of your male friends have you gone physical on when they hurt you? You can’t because you know they might end up beating you up but you people like to throw muscle on women because they are the weaker gender and you feel they won’t retaliate. Those times your mom would hit you for doing something bad, did you men retaliate? Did you beat your mother up for touching you?

If women decide to start retaliating whenever men hit them, won’t domestic violence reduce?
Mtchww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by HRMK: 7:17am On Oct 17, 2022
this is what i hate most!parents and relations helpless in saving their loved ones but coming back to lament to the public when it is too late!!
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by vickydevoka(m): 7:32am On Oct 17, 2022
IamMobisola:

Lol, I told you facts and even men attest to that fact that the woman who struggled with them no longer become their taste when they become successful, so they start going after more classy women. We have seen many cases of this play out. There are tons of women in Nigeria who feed and cloth their men and nobody knows about it because the women would see it as people disrespecting their men. Go to Abuja and Lagos especially the high-boroughs, those so-called big boys or rich boys are living off their women. Some of them don’t even have houses, they sleep in cars, libraries, churches and mosques.

Bimbo’s parents are rich, IVD was poor even after her parents told her to stay away from him she still stayed because of one foolish love. She dropped out of school and continued collecting school fees from her parents just to help that ungrateful idiot she called a boyfriend. She MADE him. Everything turned out good and the idiot started going after Nollywood actresses, sleeping around until he got infected with HIV. Still infected the poor woman.

You men act like you are the only ones who get hurt, don’t women get hurt too? How come men’s response to being hurt is domestic violence? Why are women all over the world not beating up their men too when they get hurt?
How many of your male friends have you gone physical on when they hurt you? You can’t because you know they might end up beating you up but you people like to throw muscle on women because they are the weaker gender and you feel they won’t retaliate. Those times your mom would hit you for doing something bad, did you men retaliate? Did you beat your mother up for touching you?

If women decide to start retaliating whenever men hit them, won’t domestic violence reduce?
Mtchww
Marriage doesn't have a definite formula. What works for you might not work for me. I have five sisters and know ladies tooo well. One of my sisters hot angry because I paid her the 300k she lent me, she ask me to take after the business has started booming but I refused. My brother gave me 1 million naira for same business I won't even bother to pay him.
Why did I give her the money back? Because she's a woman, she's very emotional, she will tell people tomorrow I'm even owing her, when she ask me for Money n I don't have it will become a problem, she will always want to interfere in my matters.
The bottom line is that when a woman help you be ready to serve her. This might sound painful to you but that's the reality. I learnt from my dad and people around me.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by IamMobisola(f): 7:38am On Oct 17, 2022
vickydevoka:

Marriage doesn't have a definite formula. What works for you might not work for me. I have five sisters and know ladies tooo well. One of my sisters hot angry because I paid her the 300k she lent me, she ask me to take after the business has started booming but I refused. My brother gave me 1 million naira for same business I won't even bother to pay him.
Why did I give her the money back? Because she's a woman, she's very emotional, she will tell people tomorrow I'm even owing her, when she ask me for Money n I don't have it will become a problem, she will always want to interfere in my matters.
The bottom line is that when a woman help you be ready to serve her. This might sound painful to you but that's the reality. I learnt from my dad and people around me.

The fact that your sister acts that way doesn’t mean all women acts same. It’s like assuming all men are rapists, cheats and women beaters.
My brother hit someone’s smart tv with my dad’s car, we couldn’t tell our dad because we knew what his reaction would be. I had to pay the person 250k to get a new one because the impact on that tv was horrible. This was January this year and till date my bro never mentioned anything about returning the money and I haven’t even bothered reminding him about it. It has gone already

Like the saying goes “never bite the hand that feeds you” It’s like a man sponsoring his girlfriend to school only for her to be cheating on him, how would he feel? Happy? I have seen cases like that where the guy broke down and had to be taken to a psychiatry for treatment because he was the sole sponsor of his girlfriend. People react to things differently. IVD was a woman beater, he beat her up when she was heavily pregnant and she ended being in a coma for days in the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by tammie24: 8:08am On Oct 17, 2022
Cantonese:

Exactly o.

Animals are however are more better behaved than touts and layabouts like you. They are better behaved than omotas. They are better and far more easily tamed than agberos and their leaders. Animals are very obedient largely decently behaved. Do you? No. You only follow the instructions of your slave master.

Josef Stalin likened paupers like you to chicken. He said you simply feed them with a single corn at a time, while they on their own walk to you. You pick them up and strangulate them.

Carefully emi lo kan has been feeding you corn and systematically affixing misery on you. His next move would be to strangulate you.

I no forget say your head resemble squirrel own.

Continue.
even you agree with me that you are animals, cannibals
Don't you kill your kind to eat
If not now that you claim it has been stopped but if a foreigner is unfortunate to find themselve in that godorsaken region will only have himself to blame
That's why you have people avoiding your region like plaque also cos of the gross underdevelopement.
That place is a definition of zoo
Investment from other regions in the same country zero
I have a feeling you don't even live there cos you sound like you stay in the south west
The place dey like London for una na
Yet you want to choke us with a third class olodo to be president of our dear nation
No be juju be that?

Obedient olodos
Dullards
Abeg rest
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by vickydevoka(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2022
IamMobisola:

The fact that your sister acts that way doesn’t mean all women acts same. It’s like assuming all men are rapists, cheats and women beaters.
My brother hit someone’s smart tv with my dad’s car, we couldn’t tell our dad because we knew what his reaction would be. I had to pay the person 250k to get a new one because the impact on that tv was horrible. This was January this year and till date my bro never mentioned anything about returning the money and I haven’t even bothered reminding him about it. It has gone already

Like the saying goes “never bite the hand that feeds you” It’s like a man sponsoring his girlfriend to school only for her to be cheating on him, how would he feel? Happy? I have seen cases like that where the guy broke down and had to be taken to a psychiatry for treatment because he was the sole sponsor of his girlfriend. People react to things differently. IVD was a woman beater, he beat her up when she was heavily pregnant and she ended being in a coma for days in the hospital.
Lol. A friend of mine once told me that , years back when he had nothing and was broke a lady do offer him food but he always reject it. He said that he doesn’t hate the lady at all but he doesn’t want a situation whereby someone will start feeling entitled and will be telling people after all the things I have done for you,.

My dad said her cousin helped him with 4000 naira then and he paid back o. But the woman still feel entitled till today. And he has spent a lot as appreciation but yet not enough. In fact they are not close again. I will never receive anything free from a lady that I know. Unless it’s a stranger I won’t see again

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Exceed15: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2022
God1000:
Hmm, but why did the woman endure such abusive marriage which eventually led to her death?

Did u know what the man had been passing through too? Society does not give a shit about men. They can die in silence all they care. She should have walked away but chose to start a fire that led to her death due to uncontrolled rage.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Exceed15: 8:24am On Oct 17, 2022
Macphenson:
Oh my!!!!! They both looked lovely growing up together in love. How did things get this bad to the extent of costing a life?

Family interference .. trust me on this.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Exceed15: 8:26am On Oct 17, 2022
Women: If you can't endure your marriage anymore please walk away.

Men: If you can't take her heat anymore please send her back to her parents.

Life is simple.. na we dey make am hard.
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 17, 2022
There is a very thin line between love and hate
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Exceed15: 8:30am On Oct 17, 2022
jaxxy:
So what? He still physically abused her and treated her like trash.

We're you there? Someone that can set a house on fire can stab her husband in sleep. An uncontrolled anger lead to her untimely death.
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Exceed15: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2022
post=117612663:
Such a beautiful soul wasted cry

Women, speak out if you are suffering in your marriages.

Don't die in silence biko.

Say whether man or woman. Anyone can be a victim. Have you forgotten boluwaife story whose obsessed wife burnt him to death.
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Exceed15: 8:35am On Oct 17, 2022
casualobserver:
the guy had wickedness in his eyes. Seriously, there are some people you just have a bad feel about just by looking at them

Let's see how u look... E get why
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Exceed15: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2022
Rozross:
He pushed her into the fire,he brought girlfriends home, he hits her all the time.

U dey there.. jst dey carry emotions dey run upanda
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by IamMobisola(f): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2022
vickydevoka:

Lol. A friend of mine once told me that , years back when he had nothing and was broke a lady do offer him food but he always reject it. He said that he doesn’t hate the lady at all but he doesn’t want a situation whereby someone will start feeling entitled and will be telling people after all the things I have done for you,.

My dad said her cousin helped him with 4000 naira then and he paid back o. But the woman still feel entitled till today. And he has spent a lot as appreciation but yet not enough. In fact they are not close again. I will never receive anything free from a lady that I know. Unless it’s a stranger I won’t see again
True these things happen too
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2022
vickydevoka:

Abi. I’m ready to give you a whole lot
grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by bukatyne(f): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2022
peacettw:
Any woman banking on love as a key factor to sustain her marriage is simply delirious.

My advice is to handle your marriage as you would a business, with a great deal of tact and very little emotions.

shocked shocked shocked

Eziokwu!
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by vickydevoka(m): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2022
Rozross:
grin
Ooo sorry you are married with 5 kids
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by jaxxy(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2022
Exceed15:

We're you there? Someone that can set a house on fire can stab her husband in sleep. An uncontrolled anger lead to her untimely death.

where u also there? how do u know she set the house on fire?
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Dshocker(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
tammie24:
Stay away from ibo boys o

Like your life depends on it!

I don't blame you...
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by NLPoliceWoman: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Feggie3:

May God in his infinite grace punish you abundantly for me!!

Again,
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 18, 2022
Zoharariel:

Actually, she brought it on herself. Let’s call a spade a spade.

Of all the tribes in Nigeria, she chose to go marry a Y-eebo man that won’t hesitate to behead his father, his mother & his King because of money.

Check his pictures again, from obscurity to limelight & affluence within how many years?

His brothers & tribesmen will tell you he was importing containers from China & Brazil just like that Cocaine-Trafficking bastard they call E-Money.

But we know too well, that they are actually into importing & exporting of Cocaine, Stolen Cars, Fake Pharmaceutical Goods & Fake Currencies.

I have said it times without number that if any of my female blood relation brings a flat-headed Y-eebo to my house for marriage blessings - Walai, na AUTOMATIC SHAKABULA I go take blast their skulls into golgotha.

It is better to go marry Hausa/Fulani Herdsmen or Tapa or a Niger Delta Militant than to cohabit with these unruly, vacuous, incestuous, cannibalistic & criminally-minded fvcktards.

Any Yoruba woman that is covetous enough to settle down with any of these despicable people because of their blood-money should deal with whatever odious & calamitous omen that befalls their union afterwards.

Wao!!! all these poisonous words from you just shows how low your mentality is. Are there no Yoruba men who abuse their wives or batter their wives? I recall one where the man a Yoruba man killed his wife the man was a former banker and the late wife too was a banker. He murdered his wife, see tribalism and hatred for the igbo man has made you forget that story easily.
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 18, 2022
livinbygrace:

In as much as I don’t want to be tribalistic but that’s just the simple truth.It’s only a mumu Yoruba girl that will marry an iGbo man,if you like born 100 children for him ,they will never regard you,expecially Anambra man.

There was a story of a Yoruba man(a former Banker) who killed his wife some years ago. don't form ostrich for this ooo. Tribalism will be the destruction of you, DV knows no tribe it is prevalent among every tribe. Please quit this stupid talk.
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 18, 2022
zomby:

90% of igbos are wife beaters. I don’t believe that these people can help themselves… they mostly see women (their wives) as second class citizens.
You don’t have to believe me, just ask an Igbo wife to be honest with you.

I am igbo and that is the biggest lie ever told. Oga leave tribalism abeg it is not an igbo man thing. what about the Yoruba ex banker so many years ago that murdered his wife?
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Helel(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2022
tammie24:
that's your fada's name

Loll...
E pain u die Fool.
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by tammie24: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2022
Helel:

Loll...
E pain u die Fool.
Fool like your fada who had another fool
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Helel(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
tammie24:

Fool like your fada who had another fool

E still dey pain you die.

E go dey pain you die.

An Apple does not fall far from its tree.

If you the fruit dey this stupid and ignorant am sure the tree and all it's branchs are far more useless.

E dey pain you e dey sweet me
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by tammie24: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Helel:

E still dey pain you die.

E go dey pain you die.

An Apple does not fall far from its tree.

If you the fruit dey this stupid and ignorant am sure the tree and all it's branchs are far more useless.

E dey pain you e dey sweet me

this describes you perfectly
You lack home training otherwise why would you call a person far older than you
Maybe even older than your father a fool?
It runs deep in the blood

Now go and see your brother on Twitter representing your race very well
Calling Abike Dabiri mumu
And a supposed elder in your region defending him
Such a shame
Will never wish my enemy to come from a useless region like that
Useless people!
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Helel(m): 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
tammie24:
this describes you perfectly
You lack home training otherwise why would you call a person far older than you
Maybe even older than your father a fool?
It runs deep in the blood

Now go and see your brother on Twitter representing your race very well
Calling Abike Dabiri mumu
And a supposed elder in your region defending him
Such a shame
Will never wish my enemy to come from a useless region like that
Useless people!

Fool like you can never be older than my father, my father's mates of 84years and above have no time to be online, talkless of writing useless comments like yours.

When you write and reason like and adult you would be treated like one, for now you are just a grown CLOWN.
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by tammie24: 2:07am On Oct 19, 2022
Helel:

Fool like you can never be older than my father, my father's mates of 84years and above have no time to be online, talkless of writing useless comments like yours.

When you write and reason like and adult you would be treated like one, for now you are just a grown CLOWN.
read what I wrote there again
This time try reading with your brain function activated

Didn't you call Tinubu a fool?
Stop skipping your drugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.