Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers (64964 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) / Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Mercury12(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
tammie24:
Stay away from ibo boys o

Like your life depends on it!
una don start. This is not about races or tribe. It happens everywhere
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Ckonnet: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
Zonefree:
Love will get you killed.

I swear!! Na wetin kill the woman oo, could have been the other way round also.
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by BRATISLAVA: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Is that how you console your lonely life because no one wants you ? grin
Oga the fact no one finds you likeable enough to stay with you doesn't mean it's like that for everyone .. grin

All you rejected people are always preaching doom against love and marriage oga your life is messed up because of your own bad choices don't put that on us sad sack grin

We know misery loves company but tryband face the reality that no one will ever love you ...that's on you

Do you think he cares? He's been posting his incel trash for months.

When something good happens in his life, he will change. For now, he's miserable and frustrated. Pardon his idiocy.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Do you think he cares? He's been posting his incel trash for months.

When something good happens in his life, he will change. For now, he's miserable and frustrated. Pardon his idiocy.

And he wonders why he is so alone grin

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by BRATISLAVA: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
It's well. Ladies, guys ,.please pray before you enter any marriage . Physical appearance, emotions and good character aren't enough ooo. Pray, pray and pray and you'd not regret it. Our parents did this and it was well with them. Guys of nowadays don't fancy all these. Even in the olden days, people would consult ifa et al before coming together.

But looking at that guy, he's a no go zone to any woman with braincells. He looks violent and evil.
It's nothing to pray about.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Naturalobserver(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
Zonefree:
Feelings,emotions,bond and attachment are not love
They are just spices of love

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by RexTramadol1: 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
What a waste!
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by vickydevoka(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
Rozross:
He pushed her into the fire,he brought girlfriends home, he hits her all the time.
Ok. I followed the story up. She poured patrol on the building without knowing that some part of her body touched the petrol. When she light up the house she caught up with the fire she quickly held the husband for both of them be burned Buh ivd pushed her away. That’s what I heard o. No evidence o. Them say she ignited the building in flames

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by vickydevoka(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
tishbite41:

Lol
When the sake the gal to leave him she left him and came back that he must share his properties with him after all she has done for him. Ivd never went to school. He got married to the lady by impregnating her at a young age
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2022
vickydevoka:

Ok. I followed the story up. She poured patrol on the building without knowing that some part of her body touched the petrol. When she light up the house she caught up with the fire she quickly held the husband for both of them be burned Buh ivd pushed her away. That’s what I heard o. No evidence o. Them say she ignited the building in flames
Ofcourse he'll tell stories to exonorate himslef of any blame and unfortuntely Bimbo is no more to tell her side of the story

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
So sad... But how can u batter that same body u are loving? I don't understand how men do that shiiit. Just walk away from her... If ur beating ur woman ur beating urself. A million ways to treat her gross and being physical isn't one of them.
Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by vickydevoka(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
Rozross:
Ofcourse he'll tell stories to exonorate himslef of any blame and unfortuntely Bimbo is no more to tell her side of the story
Yes. Bimbo would have left but her sacrifice for the guy was too much, so she demanded her own share of properties. Bimbo is very very stubborn according to her brother, she doesn’t listen to anybody. She over lover ivd as well. Me way get money I de fear woman , person get person way love am use am de play.
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by funshint(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
All these young guys wey don do yahoo+rituals go dey claim car dealer. Nothing can be hidden from God. And to all those girls..."It's better to cry inside Benz than to smile inside Toyota or Honda" may sense fall on you....Amen!

10 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
vickydevoka:

Yes. Bimbo would have left but her sacrifice for the guy was too much, so she demanded her own share of properties. Bimbo is very very stubborn according to her brother, she doesn’t listen to anybody. She over lover ivd as well. Me way get money I de fear woman , person get person way love am use am de play.
You dont have to fear women if you are a good man
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by peacettw: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
Any woman banking on love as a key factor to sustain her marriage is simply delirious.

My advice is to handle your marriage as you would a business, with a great deal of tact and very little emotions.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Slmgirldippussy: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
God1000:
Hmm, but why did the woman endure such abusive marriage which eventually led to her death?

Na was for you....after seeing Benz , Range and the rest you still dey ask this question

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by sharpwriter(m): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Na was for you....after seeing Benz , Range and the rest you still dey ask this question
Lol... My exact answer... I wasn't just interested in quoting him. grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by alizma: 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
Authoreety:

M. O. N. E. Y!!!

Was involved...
Not just money, looking at those old pix, you should understand that they had come a long way, either of them will hardly have or share similar experience with another person. Not everyone can leave that behind but they fail themselves by not getting a councillor when the center couldn't hold.
When I heard the news and watched videos of their previous fight without separation,the first thing I said was that they both have secret that bound them together, then I said they could be into drugs together or something but now I can see better from the pix.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by 9gerian: 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
Was it the man that killed?

premierlead:
See how happy and joyful they were...

Women can make someone to commit, they are so pathetic, dreary, heartbreaking and heartrending

That woman born for you doesn't mean she can't kill you.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by tishbite41(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
vickydevoka:

When the sake the gal to leave him she left him and came back that he must share his properties with him after all she has done for him. Ivd never went to school. He got married to the lady by impregnating her at a young age
Ehya
Some men sha...
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Eriokanmi: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

But looking at that guy, he's a no go zone to any woman with braincells. He looks violent and evil.
It's nothing to pray about.
If you pray, God will lead you. There won't be any mistake or a story that touches the heart

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by NoToTerrorists: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
Authoreety:

M. O. N. E. Y!!!

Was involved...
that girl was way richer than the guy. I knew him before he moved to Lagos, and started selling cars and colllabing with celebs to become popular.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by NoToTerrorists: 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

shut up. That girl made it happen.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Asour: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
God1000:
Hmm, but why did the woman endure such abusive marriage which eventually led to her death?

Sad.

The marriage didn't lead to her death though.
She died of burns.

The question is who burnt her?
Another or herself?
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by bewla(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
Zonefree:
How still try

Why do you want to run after you done chop the thing
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by IamMobisola(f): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
premierlead:
See how happy and joyful they were...

Women can make someone to commit, they are so pathetic, dreary, heartbreaking and heartrending

That woman born for you doesn't mean she can't kill you.

shocked shocked shocked

Another slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by IamMobisola(f): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
Authoreety:

M. O. N. E. Y!!!

Was involved...
Mumu
She was with him when he had nothing!!! Her parents were rich and she helped him financially!!! She dropped out of school just to help him with her tuition fees. She is the reason he has what he has today.

Not all women are interested in money

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by SavageResponse(m): 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Macphenson:
Oh my!!!!! They both looked lovely growing up together in love. How did things get this bad to the extent of costing a life?

Nothing lasts forever including love!
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by vickydevoka(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
Rozross:
I soo much love peace of mind
Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by IamMobisola(f): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
Rozross:

Don’t mind them.
They are looking for women who will build with them from scratch, when they find her and they both become successful they start to maltreat them and trash them.

It’s difficult to trust the loyalty of a poor man, money brings out his true color. If only the lady knew, she wouldn’t have helped him financially and would just end the relationship

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers by Backpedal: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
tammie24:
Stay away from ibo boys o

Like your life depends on it!
I knew someone will make this foolish statement

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) / Is My Sexual Preference Unholy? / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.