Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) (32383 Views)

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by rollywise(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Anambra as a population of about 4.5m people, its not an urban city where nigerians migrate to, meaning atleast anambra indigenes will be over 3million, can one company employ 60% of 3million which is 1.8m

Chaiiii! This is not suppose to be my responsibility but lemme enlighten you. He can have 10 staffs and 6 are Anambrians, he has employed 60% anambra in his company. Do you understand now?
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by WithFact: 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
If god give Obi a grace of additional 100 years, ask me what he'll use the grace for?
Telling lies to deceive people in each second.
God forbid.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by saintrow1: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
Period007:

Na you be this

that's you

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by saintrow1: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
rollywise:

Chaiiii! This is not suppose to be my responsibility but lemme enlighten you. He can have 10 staffs and 6 are Anambrians, he has employed 60% anambra in his company. Do you understand now?

you sound daft and you are doomed
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

60% of Anambra people means 60% of Anambra population, this is simple English. But if you are finding it difficult to understand this simple English, the reason you support Peter Obi is then very obvious. Please don't quote me again, I'm not here to teach basic English.

Bye.

Omo you finish high school, 60 percent of the entire company workforce, e.g 60 percent of zenith bank staffs are from anambra state, doesn’t equate to 60 percent of the whole anambra state working for zenith bank.

Go collect your school fees back.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Victoria938(f): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
Reno is always disgracing himself
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by pfadom: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
I'm afraid investments in your education is a waste if you cannot understand this simple statement.

ZeroAccess:
He said employ 60% of Anambra people not population. Some of you are just to dull to comprehend simple statement. Urchins don't have data to watch the video.

They have tried and tried but yet can't find anything on him.

Urchins I don't reply mention so don't bother.
Cos you will have

ZeroAccess# to me
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

60% of Anambra people means 60% of Anambra population, this is simple English. But if you are finding it difficult to understand this simple English, the reason you support Peter Obi is then very obvious. Please don't quote me again, I'm not here to teach basic English.

Bye.

Na you no know basic English, I have broken it down before let me reach you again,

60 percent of people working for Guinness plc are from anambra state

Doesn’t equate to

60 percent of anambra population working for Guiness PLC

What this means is the entire workforce, the staffs of guiness plc consist of 60 percent of anambra indigenes

, if the workforce is 100, meaning 60 out of the 100 is from anambra,

Not 60 percent of the whole 4.5 or 5 million people.

Glad to have helped you.

Continue supporting slip of tongue and slip of hand grandpas.

In reality, Peter Obi credentials go become world bank president. Go read that man Resume(CV) again, just take 30 mins read.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by tunatrezy(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
YorubarLord:
grin PETER HIM TU LIE OBI the future president of biafuro flatheadss

Do you think Nnamdi Kanu go allow him be president �
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by ATLIEN2027: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary can lie for Africa one one leg. The IPOB project just spit out figures and lies for his brainwashed low IQ Zombidient followers. This fool will be the worst president ever if mistakenly elected.
I take solace in knowing that the IPOB project will not even smell the gate of Aso Rock unless he's visiting President Bola Hamed Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by chuksoyo21(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
Reno is a fool....

Anambra indigene makes up 60% of the company's workforce.

What's so difficult there for brain dead Reno to understand...
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Flows001(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Nasarawa sai Obi my foot ! You're Igbo resident only in Nasarawa,Obituary Linus Pandora stands no chance anywhere in the north ! If you like write in Egon or fufude,Jagaban of Borgu,Asuwaju of Africa is the next President of Nigeria !

See this idiot!!
My name is Umbugadu, an Eggon guy from Nasarawa Eggon.
Nasarawa is OBIDIENT, go and die if e pain you grin
Nasarawa sai yaron mai wanka (I believe you know him)!!
Nigeria sai Obi!!
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
successmatters:
What Peter Obi said is very clear, but paid detractors will always mess themselves up with attempts to find a speck of lies in all he has said since the day he was born.

Peter Obi has never told any lies since he started talking, all these attempts will fail because nothing could be found since the last 15 years of scrutiny.

Peter meant that the total number of staff employed in the company have 60% of Anambra indigenes... And not the total number of the Anambra population.

Reno is a stupid individual and doesn't have good brain to understand things....

We need a president who is consistent in his truthfulness, and that's why Nigerians trust Peter Obi, his records are very clean, it cannot be stained by paid journalists.

God bless Peter Obi
I hope you would be able to explain it like this if it was Tinubu that happens to make this kind of mistake.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by successmatters(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I hope you would be able to explain it like this if it was Tinubu that happens to make this kind of mistake.

Tinubu has no integrity. Zero .
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
successmatters:

Tinubu has no integrity. Zero .
I’m not looking for integrity. PMB had so much integrity. I’m interested in someone with the antecedent and track record to build and move this country forward
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Udoboss(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Yes, that's what the statement means. This is simple English.

There is a very wide difference between 80% of the workforce is Nigerians and 80% Nigerians work there.

The former is 80% of the workers in the company while the latter means 80% of Nigeria population.

Let's not argue semantics..

Even if he didn't use the right word ...honestly did you not know what he meant??

This is purely a twist of a narrative...

I'm scared of Politics oo....The way people are ready to finish person because of petty things.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Cromagnon: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
My sister is a beneficiary to Obis Achievement's, in Anambra school of Health Obosi....

it's painful people saying this hasn't left their states for decades

Yet stay there to spil trash...
your sister is one person

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by flowccshop: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
i know they are looking for a way to nail mr obi [url]https://hgn01.store/ [/url]
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Chinatown1759: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
successmatters:
What Peter Obi said is very clear, but paid detractors will always mess themselves up with attempts to find a speck of lies in all he has said since the day he was born.

Peter Obi has never told any lies since he started talking, all these attempts will fail because nothing could be found since the last 15 years of scrutiny.

Peter meant that the total number of staff employed in the company have 60% of Anambra indigenes... And not the total number of the Anambra population.

Reno is a stupid individual and doesn't have good brain to understand things....

We need a president who is consistent in his truthfulness, and that's why Nigerians trust Peter Obi, his records are very clean, it cannot be stained by paid journalists.

God bless Peter Obi

Those who listens to Reno are as useless and hopeless as he is. The idiot came with deceit of "I am a pastor" and many gullible Nigerians fell for it, and he has been decieving them happily ever after
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Cyntie55(f): 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
successmatters:

God bless Peter Obi
My Love, you shouldn't waste your precious time analyzing what Peter Obi was trying to say because Agbado/Athifku urchins lack comprehension.

Whether Peter Obi is telling lies or not, my PVC is for him and nobody can tell me otherwise.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nnannapat:
So English is so difficult for these people to understand.
Obi said that the brewery employs 60% of Anambra people, that is to say 60% of it's workforce are indigenous. This is very straightforward English statement.

If what he said is that 60% of the population of Anambra people works for the Brewery, that is where stats will not add up.

The problem hear is that your Pandora thief doesn't know how to speak proper English so as to avoid him being misquoted whenever he gives unconfirmed figures. Go and tell Peter Obi to re-register for English class
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Brush1: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Reno is now making a fool out of himself. He was a role model but I realized he is capable of leading a person into the gutter. He lost every regards I once had. Useless thing.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by sageer1706(m): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
ZeroAccess:
He said employ 60% of Anambra people not population. Some of you are just to dull to comprehend simple statement. Urchins don't have data to watch the video.

They have tried and tried but yet can't find anything on him.

Urchins I don't reply mention so don't bother.
Cos you will have
Can u even listen to urself, pls is it animals and cars that make anambra people

ZeroAccess# to me
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by reddingtonblack: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
rollywise:

The fuss here is what better said not what you think,
if you miss the audio recording go listen again, i think trying to re arrangement peter words is needless cos he is a chronic lier.

Even the claim that Sabmiller is the highest tax payer in anambra sef ... chances are that might be another lie sef, time will tell

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by sageer1706(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Brush1:
Reno is now making a fool out of himself. He was a role model but I realized he is capable of leading a person into the gutter. He lost every regards I once had. Useless thing.
Just because he’s not supporting ur messiah (obi) is it obi that is given false information that is not leading people into gutter abi
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by rollywise(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
saintrow1:

you sound daft and you are doomed

Na me and your papa be mate so I'll direct my response to his father. Ogun go you Kee your papa for raising a bastard
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by rollywise(m): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2022
reddingtonblack:

The fuss here is what better said not what you think,
if you miss the audio recording go listen again, i think trying to re arrangement peter words is needless cos he is a chronic lier.

Even the claim that Sabmiller is the highest tax payer in anambra sef ... chances are that might be another lie sef, time will tell

Oga shut the Bleep up. He has told everyone that all his citations may not be right but if you check, he will be 70% right and that's an A in an educational setting. Obi is a man that has taught scholars, invited to great citadels of learning all over to world to learn and deliver lectures respectively. He's more exposed to happenings and statistics than even you a young fella. He's not ashamed to say he's still learning. Can you say this of your agbado candidate who keeps making blunders in his own written speech, not statistics o. You see this senseless attacks on Peter Obi, I'll remind you guys in few years to come when things go worst than this of how you all fought tooth and nail to ensure the one who would have rescued this country of political rascality doesn't emerge, that is if Obi looses this election. I'll remind you all
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by dplordx(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lienus Peter Obi. See the Chronic Liar my yeye pastor is promoting. The two of una, na thunder go kill u! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by reddingtonblack: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
rollywise:

Oga shut the Bleep up. He has told everyone that all his citations may not be right but if you check, he will be 70% right and that's an A in an educational setting. Obi is a man that has taught scholars, invited to great citadels of learning all over to world to learn and deliver lectures respectively. He's more exposed to happenings and statistics than even you a young fella. He's not ashamed to say he's still learning. Can you say this of your agbado candidate who keeps making blunders in his own written speech, not statistics o. You see this senseless attacks on Peter Obi, I'll remind you guys in few years to come when things go worst than this of how you all fought tooth and nail to ensure the one who would have rescued this country of political rascality doesn't emerge, that is if Obi looses this election. I'll remind you all

not everyone type with their mouth you must be weird,
Almost everytime peter gives stats it turns out to be lie, google is your friend.

There is difference between typo/blunder and Lies, "BAT saying 100 bags thousand" is a blunder, correction is allowed

But Peter saying " sabmiller brewery employee 60% of anambra people .. that is a dumb lie and you saying Peter is 70% right most times reminds me of "Like father like son"

And to think that Peter obi Lies started from 2019 , remember the china stats grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by olatuns2017: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2022
ochejoseph:
Breaking: Peter Obi Caught in Massive Lie About His Achievements!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1S2mkxV3fQ

Obi Iro Lamba
2023 loading

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by OChimex: 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
ochejoseph:
Lies have expiry dates --

Listen, majority of people living in Anambra aged between 17 - 70 years are traders. They don’t believe in being given money at the end of the month, they make money themselves.

I think, he meant %60 of working class people.

Mind you, no way the entire population of 4 million will be working class age, there must be children and old people, so Reno working the maths with the whole number is erroneous
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by plaindealer: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
Pandora must lie to stay alive, he'll die if he doesn't lie all day, every day.

Abeg free the man, lying is his way of life and his ipobian culture and heritage.

Lies, fake, fraud, charade and deceptions are all part of their socio cultural make-up..

.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

7 Impressive Ways President Jonathan Fought Corruption (No. 3 May WOW You) / No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world / Terrorists Release Photograph Of Abducted Male Passengers Of Kaduna-Abuja Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.