Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) (32382 Views)

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by saintrow1: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
rollywise:

Na me and your papa be mate so I'll direct my response to his father. Ogun go you Kee your papa for raising a bastard

You dont even have a father, go and ask your prostitute mother to tell you the truth.
Rip to you and your entire family in advanced.
Aye gbo gbo yin ti baje
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by theforemost: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
aariwa:
If you are looking for a perfect human being go to heaven and meet Jesus. From 1991 Anambra was created to 2002 Awka Anambra capital had only 3 hotels ask anybody above 40 living in Awka, compare it with Awka from Obi tenure from 2007- 2014 ( by 2014 you couldn’t get a land for less than 4m in Awka not to talk of now) and as use an indices to gauge what Obi believes in ie scrape off billions from government wastage and corruption and invest in SMEs to empower the poor. Anambra was no 28 in education with birni kebbi and co but Obi took it to number one in Nigeria before leaving office. While other governors was treating kidnapping with kid gloves Obi signed it into law as death penalty, had their properties destroyed, they all ran from Anambra which made state IG then to declare Anambra was the safest in Nigeria for the 5 years till that date in 2014 under Obi( it’s on nation news online google it) A journey from one community to another before Obi lasted more than one hour because erosion makes the terrain difficult but Obi built best connection of roads that connected the 166 communities in Anambra together, he built multi billion naira secretariats in the 21 LGAs in the state to replace the makeshift classrooms they used as offices, he built and equipped healthcare facilities in the 21 LGAs in state and equipped them to international standards, he built 28 bridges to connect parts of anambra that were formerly cut off from the state, distributed thousands of transformers to power generation of electricity, Anambra was debt free because he never borrowed a dime, left more than hundred billion for his predecessor, employed unprecedented numbers of young graduates as civil servants etc all these are there 247 for anybody that want to see them . Those obvious guffaws from Obi like he might say population of Nigeria is 3bn which every knows it isn’t gets people who don’t like him to start talking about him again and sharing the “lie” to their followers and the ones with tact amongst them will spend time to verify his achievements...and that’s how new obidients are made everyday.Reno is making Obi more popular which is a good thing in politics

DNA of your writing shows you are most probably Obi's abandoned first born

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by VanuatuWycombe: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2022
Even multinational companies, which are among Fortune 100 companies do not have up to 300,000 staff.
SAB Miller in Anambra cannot have more than 1000 staff (both direct and indirect employees).
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by rollywise(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
saintrow1:

You dont even have a father, go and ask your prostitute mother to tell you the truth.
Rip to you and your entire family in advanced.
Aye gbo gbo yin ti baje

A yoruba pig. You don't understand why I called you a bastard?? It's coz your mother doesn't know your true father grin grin. She carry the belle give your papa. Unfortunately you father is not even aware you are a bastard yet. Na only me know your papa grin grin.... Your papa na armed robber wey rape your mama come born you a bastard. grin grin. I get your family record grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by rollywise(m): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
reddingtonblack:

not everyone type with their mouth you must be weird,
Almost everytime peter gives stats it turns out to be lie, google is your friend.

There is difference between typo/blunder and Lies, "BAT saying 100 bags thousand" is a blunder, correction is allowed

But Peter saying " sabmiller brewery employee 60% of anambra people .. that is a dumb lie and you saying Peter is 70% right most times reminds me of "Like father like son"

And to think that Peter obi Lies started from 2019 , remember the china stats grin

Body go tell you walai
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Poweroftech(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
All is well
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Poweroftech(m): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
Poweroftech:
All is well
contact me for your data

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by VanuatuWycombe: 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
slimghost:
Seun and his morons pushed this to front page? ����
The anti-Peter OBI campaign from Nairaland is getting ludicrous.

Seun wants more traffic now. That’s how he is pushing those of Agbado too. Seun is a business man nah. He has to keep his platform alive.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by VanuatuWycombe: 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
Obi could have meant the other way round but it is what you say out that people analyze. He should talk less. He shouldn’t be too forward to always dish out statistics. We do not say he doesn’t read overnight to impress his followers but no be everything person must to yarn.
When Tinubu yarn okpata, people took him for it, although he said he didn’t mean to say that.
They should all calm down and be articulate. Na we we.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by GoodLife4live: 12:02am On Oct 17, 2022
successmatters:
What Peter Obi said is very clear, but paid detractors will always mess themselves up with attempts to find a speck of lies in all he has said since the day he was born.

Peter Obi has never told any lies since he started talking, all these attempts will fail because nothing could be found since the last 15 years of scrutiny.

Peter meant that the total number of staff employed in the company have 60% of Anambra indigenes... And not the total number of the Anambra population.

Reno is a stupid individual and doesn't have good brain to understand things....

We need a president who is consistent in his truthfulness, and that's why Nigerians trust Peter Obi, his records are very clean, it cannot be stained by paid journalists.

God bless Peter Obi

Petr obi is a liar...He is a pathological liar...
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by GoodLife4live: 12:10am On Oct 17, 2022
OgwuEgo:
Nothing can make me change my mind, I will vote him, Peter Obi or nothing.
ewu igno vote igbo now... Atiku and Tinubu don't need your vote... pathetic MISCREANTS.... Unaa to dey lie....

Anambranians wey no get work than to do ritual and 419..

See your rich people below... Same obi talk on CNN interview say him don comomt 60% anambranians from poverty....

See anambranians wey rich below

Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by ufotunang: 6:46am On Oct 17, 2022
Reno go and look for work to do...you are idle
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by saintrow1: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2022
rollywise:

A yoruba pig. You don't understand why I called you a bastard?? It's coz your mother doesn't know your true father grin grin. She carry the belle give your papa. Unfortunately you father is not even aware you are a bastard yet. Na only me know your papa grin grin.... Your papa na armed robber wey rape your mama come born you a bastard. grin grin. I get your family record grin grin

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
E pain you like this grin tongue

ibo rat

Have told you go and sit your useless prostitute mother down and beg her to tell you who your real father is if she even have a clue.
While your useless mother was pregnant, she was still working as olosho. That tells why your brain can't function very well because different dick were hitting your brain. Your mother was notorious for Group Intimacy and different men use to urinate and spit all over her. She even use to lick anus and eat poo. It clearly shows why you stink like shit, you were born with it. Even after you were born, your unfortunate father use to market your olosho mother and help her to source for customers inside the one room you rats put yourself inside. Since your unfortunate parent couldn't afford baby food, your mother use to charge extra for men to cum inside your feeding bottle, just to give you food to eat. We don't need no record, the whole city knows your family history apparently you all are suffering from a generational curse. Exclusive werey
Oloriburuku, you will always eat crumbs from yorubas table. Aye e ma baje ni
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Steveabbeyly: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2022
ZeroAccess:
He said employ 60% of Anambra people not population. Some of you are just to dull to comprehend simple statement. Urchins don't have data to watch the video.

They have tried and tried but yet can't find anything on him.

Urchins I don't reply mention so don't bother.
Cos you will have

ZeroAccess# to me

Don't be dump. If you say Oyo or Lagos people, are you not saying all the citizens who live in Oyo or Lagos. Do you only referred to sons and daughters of Oyo or Lagos. You need help.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
jazon:
He meant 60 percent of its workers are Anambra indigenes.
He would have clearly stated that.

I think P.O in trying to impress audience ought to be careful putting out words which can be interpreted differently. Excitement makes you sound contradictory at times.

A statement saying 60% of a company's workforce are Anambra indigenes IS ENTIRELY different from 60% of Anambra people working in a company.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by rollywise(m): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
saintrow1:

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
E pain you like this grin tongue

ibo rat

Have told you go and sit your useless prostitute mother down and beg her to tell you who your real father is if she even have a clue.
While your useless mother was pregnant, she was still working as olosho. That tells why your brain can't function very well because different dick were hitting your brain. Your mother was notorious for Group Intimacy and different men use to urinate and spit all over her. She even use to lick anus and eat poo. It clearly shows why you stink like shit, you were born with it. Even after you were born, your unfortunate father use to market your olosho mother and help her to source for customers inside the one room you rats put yourself inside. Since your unfortunate parent couldn't afford baby food, your mother use to charge extra for men to cum inside your feeding bottle, just to give you food to eat. We don't need no record, the whole city knows your family history apparently you all are suffering from a generational curse. Exclusive werey
Oloriburuku, you will always eat crumbs from yorubas table. Aye e ma baje ni

Guess what....I didn't read all your gibberish. Ask why, coz I'm busy with your mother grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by saintrow1: 5:07am On Oct 18, 2022
rollywise:

Guess what....I didn't read all your gibberish. Ask why, coz I'm busy with your mother grin grin

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
You read it that is why you replied back, stop fooling yourself, werey. Lol You cant be with my mother, she lives in europe, so stop dreaming mr foolish. I gave you an assignment already, go and ask your unfortunate mother who your father is if she can remember. Next time in your unfortunate life, you will not come here on naira land and start typing shit. Yoruba na your mate. Werey
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by rollywise(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2022
saintrow1:

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
You read it that is why you replied back, stop fooling yourself, werey. Lol You cant be with my mother, she lives in europe, so stop dreaming mr foolish. I gave you an assignment already, go and ask your unfortunate mother who your father is if she can remember. Next time in your unfortunate life, you will not come here on naira land and start typing shit. Yoruba na your mate. Werey

Do you know what your mother does in Europe? cheesy grin. She's a prostitute there na. You mention Yoruba. Go and check amongst the three major tribes, Yoruba is the most useless. Your women are the cheapest. Your girls are all pregnant or with one child at age 15. I can bang your sister got a plate of indomie. It's that bad grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by saintrow1: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
rollywise:

Do you know what your mother does in Europe? cheesy grin. She's a prostitute there na. You mention Yoruba. Go and check amongst the three major tribes, Yoruba is the most useless. Your women are the cheapest. Your girls are all pregnant or with one child at age 15. I can bang your sister got a plate of indomie. It's that bad grin grin

grin tongue

ofcuz I do she works for the council and earn money your generations to come will never see or earn. do you know what the exchange rate is now poor man grin tongue
I even heard your mother has now upgraded, she no longer f**k men anymore. she now f**k dogs to put food on your table.
you are a product of peter obituary, you lie toooooo much. yorubas cant be the most useless, you live in our region while yours is shit, you get education from our school, without us, your life will be shit, you listen and dance to our music while yours sound like shit, you watch our movies without us you won't know how a camera looks like. remember awolowo brought media to nigeria while your tribe were still looking up to the sky to count birds, we have the biggest economy in nigeria, biggest igr, we control the maritime sector, without us you won't be able to import anything, we helped you barbarians to end the civil war when your people were dying of hunger. come on agbado and cassava you can grow it. i still have more but let me not overdose you
by the way don't lie, have you ever had indomie before in your life?
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by rollywise(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
saintrow1:

grin tongue

ofcuz I do she works for the council and earn money your generations to come will never see or earn. do you know what the exchange rate is now poor man grin tongue
I even heard your mother has now upgraded, she no longer f**k men anymore. she now f**k dogs to put food on your table.
you are a product of peter obituary, you lie toooooo much. yorubas cant be the most useless, you live in our region while yours is shit, you get education from our school, without us, your life will be shit, you listen and dance to our music while yours sound like shit, you watch our movies without us you won't know how a camera looks like. remember awolowo brought media to nigeria while your tribe were still looking up to the sky to count birds, we have the biggest economy in nigeria, biggest igr, we control the maritime sector, without us you won't be able to import anything, we helped you barbarians to end the civil war when your people were dying of hunger. come on agbado and cassava you can grow it. i still have more but let me not overdose you
by the way don't lie, have you ever had indomie before in your life?

Too long. I no read. Bastard grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by saintrow1: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
rollywise:

Too long. I no read. Bastard grin grin grin

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool pele omo olosho
you no read but you replied back come on you are not blind now. at least your eyes still read small grin grin grin
don't tell me you've ran out of words
you can't just tap out now sad, come on I can't just warm up for nothing now. the war was just about to start.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by rollywise(m): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
saintrow1:

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool pele omo olosho
you no read but you replied back come on you are not blind now. at least your eyes still read small grin grin grin
don't tell me you've ran out of words
you can't just tap out now sad, come on I can't just warm up for nothing now. the war was just about to start.

This one must be mad o. Na by force to read wetin bastard write? grin. The economy don torch you brain abi grin. Your mother left you in naija to sapa while she's been banged by white dicks for 5 dollar per night grin grin grin.
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by saintrow1: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
rollywise:

This one must be mad o. Na by force to read wetin bastard write? grin. The economy don torch you brain abi grin. Your mother left you in naija to sapa while she's been banged by white dicks for 5 dollar per night grin grin grin.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, left who for who loool this one is seriously dull.
Werey for your poverty rotten mind, you think everyone on nairaland is living in Nigeria or nigerians. Japa from where, we have all left nigeria before abacha entered into office. You and your unfortunate family will never know the road to the airport, you will all rot in naija.
You mother should continue sleeping with arab men's dogs for food, atleast you can finally get to eat indommie grin grin grin
By the way rapist, so tell us how many 15 years old have you raped, cuz you were here bragging about raping 15 year old girls. You've exposed yourself

BLOODY RAPIST
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by rollywise(m): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
saintrow1:

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, left who for who loool this one is seriously dull.
Werey for your poverty rotten mind, you think everyone on nairaland is living in Nigeria or nigerians. Japa from where, we have all left nigeria before abacha entered into office. You and your unfortunate family will never know the road to the airport, you will all rot in naija.
You mother should continue sleeping with arab men's dogs for food, atleast you can finally get to eat indommie grin grin grin
By the way rapist, so tell us how many 15 years old have you raped, cuz you were here bragging about raping 15 year old girls. You've exposed yourself

BLOODY RAPIST

I want to confess how many I have raped. I'm very sorry please forgive me I raped your sisters at fifteen. I also raped your mother before she gave birth to you. Wait o, I might even be your father o grin grin grin... But.... No noi can't father a bastard like you grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by saintrow1: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
rollywise:

I want to confess how many I have raped. I'm very sorry please forgive me I raped your sisters at fifteen. I also raped your mother before she gave birth to you. Wait o, I might even be your father o grin grin grin... But.... No noi can't father a bastard like you grin grin grin

Im glad you are, you can see that all I have been saying about you is true. Remember I told you that you and your family are unfortunate and you all are suffering from a generation curse. Just see how I discover that you are a RAPIST today and gradually I will find out more about you. See how easy I'm manipulating your head grin. Remember internet doesn't forget grin
I have no doubt that you lick your mothers pussy and anus whenever you are hungry. You even RAPE your own mother and gave your slowpoke father anal f**k or not? Oya werey Confess grin
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by rollywise(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2022
saintrow1:

Im glad you are, you can see that all I have been saying about you is true. Remember I told you that you and your family are unfortunate and you all are suffering from a generation curse. Just see how I discover that you are a RAPIST today and gradually I will find out more about you. See how easy I'm manipulating your head grin. Remember internet doesn't forget grin
I have no doubt that you lick your mothers pussy and anus whenever you are hungry. You even RAPE your own mother and gave your slowpoke father anal f**k or not? Oya werey Confess grin

Ah no na. Are you saying all these because I raped your mother and sisters?? Come on now, don't be naughty. Truth is, after the rape your mother told me she enjoyed it. She said it's the first time she experienced a real man grin. Your sisters were just moaning and screaming that I felt I was the one being raped grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by saintrow1: 9:16am On Oct 21, 2022
rollywise:

Looooooooooool
Keep confessing, we are keeping your record, you are doomed. cheesy cheesy cheesy
We don't forgive pigs, forgiveness belongs to God, our job is to screw up your life till you are buried.
You can't rape someone you can't see, you can only see your own mother and sister in the shitooo hell you are all living in Nigeria and by the way you are doing a good job raping them grin grin
Continue licking your mothers anus, let you see who is satisfying her better between you and the dogs grin grin cheesy. Werey
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by rollywise(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2022
saintrow1:

Looooooooooool
Keep confessing, we are keeping your record, you are doomed. cheesy cheesy cheesy
We don't forgive pigs, forgiveness belongs to God, our job is to screw up your life till you are buried.
You can't rape someone you can't see, you can only see your own mother and sister in the shitooo hell you are all living in Nigeria and by the way you are doing a good job raping them grin grin
Continue licking your mothers anus, let you see who is satisfying her better between you and the dogs grin grin cheesy. Werey

This kid must be confused. You are keeping records yet you doing believe I raped your mother because you think I can't see her grin grin. Guess what, your sisters gave me a BJ the last time out. I cum on her face grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) by rollywise(m): 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
saintrow1:

Looool these kid for where? I senior your father any day anytime. Lool in your dreams, your blood sister gave you BJ and you urinated in her mouth. You even urinated in your mothers mouth. Lol you cant even cum, you are so unfortunate that they have used you for rituals. So how can you cum? You unfortunate father used you for betting at the betting shop and still went home poorer. We know how you sell your mother and sisters pants and menstruation pad to rituals for plate noodles. Werey

You keep using blood relatives. Come don't tell me you are doing to your sisters and mother what I do to them too Bad shide.... So na you give your mama infection grin grin. Her pussy was smelly the last time. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / 7 Impressive Ways President Jonathan Fought Corruption (No. 3 May WOW You) / No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.