Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,238 members, 7,811,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People (16331 Views)

Is Peter Obi’s BREWERY Still Working? / What Is The Difference Between what Tinubu Did With Econet and Obi’s Brewery? / Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by zionstaar75: 7:03am On Oct 17, 2022
gidgiddy:

I think its obvious that Peter Obi meant that 60% of the workers in the Brewery are from Anambra

No company on earth can employ 60% of Anambra's 11 million people.
so anambra population is 11milliom?comedian spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:04am On Oct 17, 2022
XerXers:
60% of people employed in the brewery are from Anambra, that is what Obi saying but urchins will twist it

Are you saying the video is doctored or he made a mistake? Chief spokesperson

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by ictplotter(m): 7:05am On Oct 17, 2022
mrjojo:
it such a shame that Reno sitting safely somewhere in uk/Us is always on the prowl , looking for means to propagate and poke holes into anything obi. I am sure Obi doesn't mean the brewery directly employs 60% of the population. The contractors, suppliers, the Peper soup seller. the delivery bus drivers, the waitresses and bar men, the food sellers all around in the brewery, the bus/taxi drivers etc are indirect employees. They all have jobs thanks to the brewery.
If obi brewery can employ 60% of Anambra citizens, then the state and local government can employ 30% and the private sector employ the rest 10%. That means Anambra state is the first state to gain full employment in Africa. Yet Emeka and Co from Anambra are homeless n litter everywhere in lagos here. Just go to orile mile 2 and see for yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:07am On Oct 17, 2022
In a different context he could mean 60% of the workforce are Anambrans. Not necessarily 60% of the entire population of Anambra working there. That doesn't mean that Obi doesn't make false claims sha.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by muykem: 7:10am On Oct 17, 2022
Obi and fake statistics is a thing of concern. Decisions of government is largely based on statistics and someone like Peter Obi will mislead the country if in power.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by skales67(m): 7:11am On Oct 17, 2022
Okoyeebo:

As someone asked, how does that promote someone who wants to be President of Nigeria?
Obi is a clannish, lying Arrow and his supporters are dumb punks.

Not as dumb as Daft BATians grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by CheapHomes1: 7:12am On Oct 17, 2022
Vixlot:
Brewery I brought to Anambra Employ 60% of Anambra people"- Peter Obi

How is this possible?
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Obidient4life3: 7:13am On Oct 17, 2022
haffaze777:

Oshey Peter Obi spokemangrin
It's unfortunate you illiterates are the core base of Agbado and Mikano fans.

Only someone who is extremely daft will assume that 60% of Anambra population is what Obi is referring to.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by haffaze777(m): 7:16am On Oct 17, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Only someone who is extremely daft will assume that 60% of Anambra population is what Obi is referring to.

See anger shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by olawonder(m): 7:17am On Oct 17, 2022
XerXers:
60% of people employed in the brewery are from Anambra, that is what Obi saying but urchins will twist it

Even if this is what he meant, it’s a bad record of tribalism which he might replicate if he becomes the president of the country!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by mildteddy(m): 7:21am On Oct 17, 2022
Vixlot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1S2mkxV3fQ

You are not doing enough. Go harder!
The criminal overlord who you work for expects more from you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by reddingtonblack: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2022
1x2x3:
Are we this dull in Nigeria? No wonder things are so bad. An indigenous company should employ about 60% of locals then the remaining 40% can be people from other states.

FIY, the company Sabmiller is not an indigenous company, and the regulation of 60% workforce is not only for indigenous companies it extends to all big firms within that territory.

The fact that Peter Obi stated a norm as an achievement is why i won't take an edited version of what he said, [i]60% of anambra people work in the investment he brought to anambra [/i]sounds like an achievement any other interpretation is a Norm
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Foolishbuhari: 7:23am On Oct 17, 2022
So many foolish people around this country and forum. Common sense should tell you the man is simply saying that the company's work force is 60% made up of Anambra indigenes!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by mildteddy(m): 7:23am On Oct 17, 2022
Abdul05:
So the remaining 40% nko they were working for Anambra state government...

Obi is worse than ever... grin cheesy

PO is clean. You fools have nothing on him. You're scraping the rock bottom and still got nothing. Too bad your criminal overlord doesn't take excuses grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by mildteddy(m): 7:24am On Oct 17, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
So many foolish people around this country and forum. Common sense should tell you the man is simply saying that the company's work force is 60% made up of Anambra indigenes!

Agbado wey dey their brain no dey let them think. This is what to expect from people who support APC.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Announced3: 7:24am On Oct 17, 2022
Throwback:

Accept he made a gaffe and move on.

No need to dey shalaye if he was comprehensible.

You de mind them.. if na TINUBU dem go de run up and down

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by worksmart(m): 7:25am On Oct 17, 2022
Please what does he mean by 60% of Anambra people undecided
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Announced3: 7:26am On Oct 17, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Shut up pig.. if na TINUBU dem go de run up and down

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by nickyvil: 7:27am On Oct 17, 2022
Do you know how many Nigerians Atiku employed?? Do you know Nigerian he employed indirectly benefits from him.

Cantonese:

Because Atiku has no statistics to give. You can confidently ask him for statistics of 1999 - 2003, because after those years he was out of government business.

Obi gave insight on the stealing of crude by agents of the FG. Have you not seen the results clearly? Are his statistics wrong? Without facts and figures, how can youmake corrections?

Baba emi lo kan does not have figures. All he has are promises of failure, misery and hardship.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Amumaigwe: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2022
Vixlot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1S2mkxV3fQ

The way we concern ourselves with inanities baffles me.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by reddingtonblack: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2022
muykem:
Obi and fake statistics is a thing of concern. Decisions of government is largely based on statistics and someone like Peter Obi will mislead the country if in power.

The brewery global employment sef naa 10k

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by worksmart(m): 7:32am On Oct 17, 2022
But why mention it, it should be assumed Anambran indigenes make up majority of the employees in all businesses in Anambra.
Foolishbuhari:

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by SmartPolician: 7:33am On Oct 17, 2022
What he's simply saying is that 60% of their workers are from Anambra State.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Foolishbuhari: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2022
worksmart:
But why mention it, it should be assumed Anambran indigenes make up majority of the employees in all businesses in Anambra.
Why shouldn't he?
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by worksmart(m): 7:36am On Oct 17, 2022
So is it now an achievement to allow foreign brewery set up in Nigeria? undecided

Which way Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by boxypane(m): 7:36am On Oct 17, 2022
Just like Tinubu make mistakes. I believe what Obi meant was that 60% of the workforce in the brewery are Anambra indigenes.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by tyinfinity: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2022
Obi has turned Anambrans to drunkard

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by PHIPEX(m): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2022
Some people are terrible with English comprehension. 60% of its workforce are from Anambra state
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by BATified2023: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2022
Jennifer663:
Wow
e shock u too?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Bhol28: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2022
Desperate Obituary.60% gini?Now I know why you are termed a NOTORIOUS LIAR.Which approval did you even get before dubiously investing Govt fund.ZOMBIES, judge your man by yourself
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by reddingtonblack: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2022
Cmeo:
Now I am believing that Reno is a mischievous maker. That word is subjected to a context to which Obi was talking. It might mean 60% of the Anambra brewery staff and not the whole brewery under SAB Miller.

And of course, there are other taxes apart from Income Tax, which businesses pay whether they are making profit or not.

Reno should stop being a mischievous maker and stop misinforming people.

On the contrary i think its Peter Obi who needs to shutup if he does not know things that can be term "achievement"

The correction of what Peter said does not propagate "achievement" ... 60% of indigenes working within an investment in a state is a norm, why will Peter want to "Brag" with a norm. if obi intention was to "brag" then he meant it when he said "the brewery employed 60% of anambra people" he lied stop translating english with english

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by greatiyk4u(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2022
Okoyeebo:

As someone asked, how does that promote someone who wants to be President of Nigeria?
Obi is a clannish, lying Arrow and his supporters are dumb punks.

The brewery was attracted by the state Government and has its workforce dominated by 60% Anambra people,
If given the chance at Presidency, the companies he will attract will employ majority of Nigerians instead of the Chinese, lebanese,indians that we have at the moment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S Chamber Of Commerce Invites Atiku For A Meeting (Pictures) / PHCN No Service No Pay Poster / Dokpesi Arrives PDP Secretariat In Benue State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.