Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People (16318 Views)

Is Peter Obi’s BREWERY Still Working? / What Is The Difference Between what Tinubu Did With Econet and Obi’s Brewery? / Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Cantonese: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2022
nickyvil:
Do you know how many Nigerians Atiku employed?? Do you know Nigerian he employed indirectly benefits from him.

No, I do not know. I need details from you. Do you work in any of Atiku's firms? Please let's go by facts and figures. That's what Obi teaches and practices.

Are you aware of the allegation, without disproving, of serial embezzlement of public funds laid on Atiku by OBJ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Elliotwaveforec: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2022
No be only 60% na 200%.

Person wey no know simple arithmetic; no wonder he studied Philosophy with Third Class.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by citizennaija: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2022
What Peter Obi simply meant we that 60% workforce of the brewery's are from Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by deeva2: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2022
Obi is a born liar.

Nigerians don reject you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Demolakay: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2022
alizma:
Mumu, you should be talking to OP not me.

u nd d OP are bunch's of Agbado nd Cassava guzzling mumus.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Obidient4life3: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2022
Announced3:

Shut up pig.. if na TINUBU dem go de run up and down

Maluu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by indigenous234(f): 9:49am On Oct 17, 2022
The man clearly said 60% of "Anambra people". If you're not being clever by half, you would have understood it means the staff strength of the company is 60% Anambrarian. Simple.

Anyways, agbado must agbado

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Originalsly: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2022
I'm almost sure he will explain he meant 60% of his employees was from Anambra. Politicians and lies are like......
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by christistruth01: 9:55am On Oct 17, 2022
shocked

Peter Obi gave them a Brewery

So they Could easily get drunk and forget

about their Famously Calamitous Selfish, Greedy

and non Performing Governors and the Misery they had heaped on their own people

Both his hand Picked Successor and his Successors wife are reported as being very devoted to Beer,he once appeared in Public so drunk he could hardly Stand

Ironically the Christian Missionaries put it on record that the Igbos were a Very Sober People who did not easily take to Drinking
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Segzy19: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2022
Peter Obi aka Mr Lamba!

The guy sabi drop lamba like anything grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by PotatoSalad(m): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2022
Abdul05:
So the remaining 40% nko they were working for Anambra state government...

Obi is worse than ever... grin cheesy
60% of the employees were Anambra people. Strike has really affected your brain.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Max82: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2022
Peter obi might have make mistake any the 60% statistics he quoted any but in interm of fairness in govt, equity, and transparency I can assure u he's good.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by akezn: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2022
Agnado people disgracing themselves as usual.

What he said was 60% of the workers are Anambra citizens. The funny this is that some mofos will believe this obvious lie.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Max82: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2022
We know that all this politicians are the same but in opinion Peter obi is a saint among other prsidentiall candidates. I have live in anambra state for 20 years now and he's the best governor the state has produce so far.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by GeneralPula: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2022
Everfrank:

What he means is that 60% of Anambra people are drunkards courtesy of his brewery.

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by GeneralPula: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2022
XerXers:
60% of people employed in the brewery are from Anambra, that is what Obi saying but urchins will twist it
Lol. This is more worst than what Obi said. He actually said 60% of Anambra people that no one has ever created such a big employment like. It would have been just lies if you guys were not trying to twist it..

Now this you came up with is worst. 60% of people working in his company are of Anambra? What happened to Imo/Enugu/Ebonyi?

Peter Obi has always been a bigot. I’ve read it on Naira land where people said he sacked government workers that are not from Anambra during his tenure, this you said is now a justification that it’s all true..

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by nickyvil: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2022
I will name few which he funded before he became vice president ...
NICOTES (now Intels) founded in 1989.
Prodeco, 1996
My farm, 1982.
ABTI schools, 1992

Do you know how statistic figures work, now can you proof what Peter Obi said and all his achievement both private and public that helped a common man if not lies.

Cantonese:

No, I do not know. I need details from you. Do you work in any of Atiku's firms? Please let's go by facts and figures. That's what Obi teaches and practices.

Are you aware of the allegation, without disproving, of serial embezzlement of public funds laid on Atiku by OBJ?
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Obidient4life3: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
No be only 60% na 200%.

Person wey no know simple arithmetic; no wonder he studied Philosophy with Third Class.

You are very daft if you don't understand that what he meant is 60% of the work force is from Anambra. And what have you achieved with your first class? Trading $5000 dollar account?
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by DeBigFab(m): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2022
It was a slip of tongue. He meant 60% of the workforce are from Anambra. But then, can Lagos insist the same without abusing Tinubu?
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Cantonese: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2022
GeneralPula:

Lol. This is more worst than what Obi said. He actually said 60% of Anambra people that no one has ever created such a big employment like. It would have been just lies if you guys were not trying twist it..

Now this you came up with us worst. 60% of people working in his company from of Anambra? What happened to Imo/Enugu/Ebonyi?

Peter Obi has always been a bigot. I’ve read it on Naira land where people said he sacked government workers that are not from Anambra during his tenure, this you said is now a justification that it’s all true..

You too?

With this your horrible English, how would you understand what the conversation is about.

For example, you are not able to define the word "bigot", especially as you do not have a good grasp English language.

Kindly ask someone to interpret in your local dialect, or simply write in pidgin English.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by SIRTee15: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2022
DMerciful:
60% of the people employed in that facility are Anambrarians. What's so difficult to understand?
That's not what he said. Stop twisting his words.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by EngrKemp: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2022
What he meant was that the company employed 60% of Anambra people
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by ThierryJay: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2022
Patriotic9ja:
In a different context he could mean 60% of the workforce are Anambrans. Not necessarily 60% of the entire population of Anambra working there. That doesn't mean that Obi doesn't make false claims sha.

Watch the video again and follow the context of his claim without any preconceived notion. You'd notice he was trying to emphasize the contribution and social benefits of his investment in the brewery. He was trying to highlight that the investment has grown and is now a massive employer of labour. It was against this backdrop that he dropped the statement and I quote " ...has grown to an entity that employs 60% of Anambra people".

The context would not make sense if he meant 60% of its workforce are Anambrarians because it would portray a clannish impression and again it wouldnt showcase that the brewery is making any positive social impact as he was trying to demonstrate. If the brewery has only 10 employees and 60% of them are Anambrarians, this wouldnt qualify as a bragging point and is also not in line with the point Obi was trying to make in that discourse.

I'd simply conclude he goofed.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by ayorboy(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2022
Even all Dangote workers home and abroad is not upto 60% of Anambra people.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by bewla(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2022
voltron14:
Hahaha.
Can I bust to laugh

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Steveabbeyly: 11:43am On Oct 17, 2022
Obi too dey lie. If the brewery business employed 60%, which is 2.4million out of the Anambra population. What then is the capacity of the brewery business, the profit per month, the average salary per head and the total amount of salaries paid at the end of each month? Also, it means that out of 10 people from Anambra state, 6 of them are producer of alcoholic drinks that destroys the lives of our prospective and promising youths.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by lovinagbad: 11:47am On Oct 17, 2022
He don begin Lie again.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by lovinagbad: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2022
ayorboy:
Even all Dangote workers home and abroad is not upto 60% of Anambra people.
I don dey tell una long time ago say these man can lie. Una no believe me.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by vince2016(m): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2022
ThierryJay:

Watch the video again and follow the context of his claim without any preconceived notion. You'd notice he was trying to emphasize the contribution and social benefits of his investment in the brewery. He was trying to highlight that the investment has grown and is now a massive employer of labour. It was against this backdrop that he dropped the statement and I quote " ...has grown to an entity that employs 60% of Anambra people".

The context would not make sense if he meant 60% of its workforce are Anambrarians because it would portray a clannish impression and again it wouldnt showcase that the brewery is making any positive social impact as he was trying to demonstrate. If the brewery has only 10 employees and 60% of them are Anambrarians, this wouldnt qualify as a bragging point and is also not in line with the point Obi was trying to make in that discourse.

I'd simply conclude he goofed.

You're one the very few with the best analysis on the this obi's statement. Many people are just quick to defend the statement because they are obidient. Thanks for your intelligent response. People should learn and add to their knowledge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by ThierryJay: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
vince2016:

You're one the very few with the best analysis on the this obi's statement. Many people are just quick to defend the statement because they are obidient. Thanks for your intelligent response. People should learn and add to their knowledge.

Thanks. I'm well experienced enough to know that often times, many people follow the crowd out of convenience rather than due diligence.

Anyway, you also know that this is the season for spin-doctors. Atiku goofed calling for a northern president while his image launderers are twisting it to pan-Nigerian president. Tinubu had a freudian slip saying rotten to bad, BATists are saying he meant rotten to great. Now Obi don cast his own hyperbolic gaffe, and trust obidients not to be left behind in reinterpreting their principal's statement.

The hypocrisies are amusing.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by FIRDAUS3(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
This Man was finally busted undecided
I guess the man was high whilst making such statement, those clapping for him was on Colorado too. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by TYCO77: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Vixlot:
Brewery I brought to Anambra Employ 60% of Anambra people"- Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1S2mkxV3fQ

60% of the brewery work force are Anambra indigenes. Don't assume you cannot read and comprehend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: I Support APC Governors' Resolve For Power Shift / Senate Presidency: Umahi, Ndume, Barau Step Down For Akpabio / Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.