Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People (16312 Views)

Is Peter Obi’s BREWERY Still Working? / What Is The Difference Between what Tinubu Did With Econet and Obi’s Brewery? / Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Aguilar(m): 7:54am On Oct 17, 2022
Why you too dey lie like this? E good for your eye grin
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Henryfortune(m): 7:59am On Oct 17, 2022
He made 60% of his people factory workers... No wonder they all ran to the land of opportunities... Chaiiii Vanessa come and see ur brother

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Ance4Liverpool: 8:00am On Oct 17, 2022
Very cheap propaganda.
Peter obi is really giving APC and PDP the biggest challenge ever.
Obidient is better than sacrifice

Nyamuri:
Let's be patient with him plss, only 3 more LAMBA left before election
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by tooth4tooth: 8:01am On Oct 17, 2022
XerXers:
60% of people employed in the brewery are from Anambra, that is what Obi saying but urchins will twist it
You must be a very good comedian to think we don't understand English.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Nathan2016: 8:06am On Oct 17, 2022
XerXers:
60% of people employed in the brewery are from Anambra, that is what Obi saying but urchins will twist it

So you go just dey waste your energy to respond to illiterate.

Who is in right mind will say he employed 60 percent of the population in one company.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by duality(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2022
Nyamuri:
That means 60% of Anambra are working in brewery grin grin grin grin grin

That's why that is always acting like a drunkard

What about indirect jobs for those who sell the product and getting income from the sales.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Demolakay: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2022
alizma:
Ok na, hope your people will now stop complaining of population census fraud because if the brewery employs 60% of Anambra people, we should be able to calculate total population of Anambra state, using the brewery staff breakdown by states.
Obi is throwing away something big by his calculation

STOP being stupid urchin.. he said 60% of dose employed in d brewery are Anambra indigenes.

Is DAT too complex for Agbado nd Cassava urchins to comprehend?
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Evidenx(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2022
Before you vote remember this pic below:

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by wolebest: 8:16am On Oct 17, 2022
Vixlot:
Brewery I brought to Anambra Employ 60% of Anambra people"- Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1S2mkxV3fQ

How can one brewery employ 60 percent of the population of the state!!!

Na so the factory big, how many bottles of beer do they produce?

Must be a slip of tongue....
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Lazyreporta(m): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2022
gidgiddy:

I think its obvious that Peter Obi meant that 60% of the workers in the Brewery are from Anambra

No company on earth can employ 60% of Anambra's 11 million people.

Funny people trying to defend what he didn't say, but if na bat now, you won't think this, even though your defense is weak and obi will rather stick to what he said than yours.

Use your sense, there's no point obi saying what you said na, for what purpose exactly? He was saying he's the biggest tax payer in Anambra "cos" he employed 60% of Anambra state. It's clear. What's the sense in saying what you said? Explain. That's not information na. If I have 10 staffs, and I say 60% are Anambra, that's just 6people. So use your sense, he can't be saying that at the same time bragging about biggest tax payer. Infact that makes him stupid, and a bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Nathan2016: 8:16am On Oct 17, 2022
Think9ja:
What's with this man and giving falsified figures?

I watched some video clips of Atiku's interactive session with the Northern Elders Forum (NEF) yesterday and I didn't hear him call any useless figures.

He was direct in all what he said.

Obi should not be anything more than the chairman of the National Bureau of Statistics.

The world deals on data.

Data is what you use to predict future occurances. That is why data science, analyst and so on are popular these days.

Data predict food shortages and flooding and what can be done.

But illitrates like you prefer to be told, we would make $1 to N1 without any past data to back it up.

Nigeria deserves the leaders they elect.

Any body wey get sense suppose know that 60 percents of the workforce are from Anambra,

Even state and local workforce does not employ 60 percent of the population.

If you guys dont want to vote for P.O, is cool and good. Na your constitutional right to vote anyone. But dont come online to show that you are dombo jombo b/cos it is a faceless forum.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Cj4charles(m): 8:17am On Oct 17, 2022
XerXers:
leave those undiluted efulefu.. When someone start supporting APChit, they remove their brain and replace it with Tinubu urine
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Reyhzor(m): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2022
Nyamuri:
That means 60% of Anambra are working in brewery grin grin grin grin grin

That's why that is always acting like a drunkard

Try dey read and understand
60% of workers comes from Anambra state
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by adisacool: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2022
OBILAMBA OF OUR TIME.
Stop all this statistics that has so much fake analysis and be yourself.

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by alizma: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2022
Demolakay:

STOP being stupid urchin.. he said 60% of dose employed in d brewery are Anambra indigenes.

Is DAT too complex for Agbado nd Cassava urchins to comprehend?
Mumu, you should be talking to OP not me.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by abbasajao(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2022
nedekid:

I think he meant 60% of employed staff are Anambra people. A slip of tongue.

I think generally Obi is very poor with figures.

He can't still correct saying 60% of the company's workforce are from Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by gidgiddy: 8:34am On Oct 17, 2022
zionstaar75:
so anambra population is 11milliom?comedian spotted.

No joke

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by benjanny(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2022
Nobody will understand the pain of Exile until you are in exile.

Reno has been in an exile,he need to come back home
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Haywhy3579: 8:35am On Oct 17, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
So many foolish people around this country and forum. Common sense should tell you the man is simply saying that the company's work force is 60% made up of Anambra indigenes!
Who lacks the common sense here. Obviously it is u. Ur obituary said something and u want us to assume that he meant another thing.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by einsteine(m): 8:37am On Oct 17, 2022
Lies.

Can Obi stop touting that brewery?

The same company SAB Miller (later AB InBev ) owns a brewery at Ilesha. We haven't heard any of Osun state's governors use it as bragging right.

I would be ashamed if my job creation efforts as a governor only paid dividends in a deleterious sector like alcohol brewing
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by seunjungle1(m): 8:42am On Oct 17, 2022
Obi, why now? You are at it again...don't you know even your followers had got to know that you're a serial liar.
Everybody calling you a liar including me and you're still proofing us that we are right...60% of Anambra people into brewery....chai, chai, chai...Obitukunu
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by 2Radii: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2022
Nyamuri:
Let's be patient with him plss, only 3 more LAMBA left before election
Ahahahaha

Weyrey nie ooh..weyrey grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by ada9ja(f): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2022
I read all the comment here and I realized that olodo full here but the cause is hatred for Obi.

If the total population in the brewery is 100%, 60% are anambra people...so simple...no wonder there are high rate of unemployment cos of failed interviews.

Agbados and Atikus are the dullards of this era
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by 2Radii: 8:50am On Oct 17, 2022
Urheadmaster:
So Obi actually turned Anambra citizens to a manufacturers of different life threating type of drinks like "Odogwu bitter" tongue
ngwa....come.

Who hacked Ur account bikonu??
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by nnaemeka817(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2022
Something is fundamentally wrong with Reno's comprehension and understanding. Obi is talking about 60% of the workers in the brewery. 60% of the workers there are Anambra people.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by 2Radii: 8:54am On Oct 17, 2022
XerXers:

Olodo grin

There is difference between 60% of people working in my company are anambrans

And

60% of Anambra people are working in my company

Get the statement right pls

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by 2Radii: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2022
bishopkay:

Of course that's what he means but these useless agbado urchins can keep twisting his words
u and Ur obi na GCE tru try

If that is what he meant then is that how to construct the statement??
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Johnrake69: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2022
scholes0:

So if 60% of the company workforce come from just one state (Anambra) out of 36… How exactly does making that public advance his course as someone who wants to become the president of a federation like Nigeria?

He was the Governor of Anambra. His responsibility was to provide jobs to Anambarians and that's why he invest Anambra state money there to unlock these benefits. You don't expect him after invest state money to not make demands on employment quota for his people. That's the role of a governor of a state
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by zionstaar75: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2022
gidgiddy:

No joke
this isn't valid I'm telling u,very inaccurate
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by cyrilamx(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2022
DMerciful:
60% of the people employed in that facility are Anambrarians. What's so difficult to understand?
Oga stop trying to interpret Obi’s words. Go back and watch the YouTube video. Obi emphatically said the brewery employed “60% of Anambra state people” not 60% of the employees are Anambra.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by OsunOriginal: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2022
Vixlot:
Brewery I brought to Anambra Employ 60% of Anambra people"- Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1S2mkxV3fQ

Don't mind the lying machine...
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by SirAfoy1(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2022
Another banger! �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Pledges To Increase Minimum Wage Of Workers / Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here / Boko Haram Remote-control Bomb Kills Two Niger Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.