Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People (16328 Views)

Is Peter Obi’s BREWERY Still Working? / What Is The Difference Between what Tinubu Did With Econet and Obi’s Brewery? / Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by tamdun: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nyamuri:
Omo!! If this guy drop u LAMBA one on one.. no amount of Panadol, Panadol extra and paracetamol can save u
Lai Muhammed dey learn grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by joowealth(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
JAMO84:
You're right, but if it was Tinubu, you probably won't listen to any explanation. Obidients can't take half of what they dish to others.

I tell you! They are so pathetic......
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Cantonese: 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
nickyvil:
I will name few which he funded before he became vice president ...
NICOTES (now Intels) founded in 1989.
Prodeco, 1996
My farm, 1982.
ABTI schools, 1992

Do you know how statistic figures work, now can you proof what Peter Obi said and all his achievement both private and public that helped a common man if not lies.

No sir. I do not know how "statistic figures work". Please what do you mean by statistic figures?

Again, who ever told you that Intels belonged to Atiku? Note that I used the word "belonged". Your response is needed please.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Mikedu(m): 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
Vixlot:
Brewery I brought to Anambra Employ 60% of Anambra people"- Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1S2mkxV3fQ
Urchins are brain dead so no need trying to enlighten them. They will not vote obi so why bother
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by nickyvil: 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Intels Nigeria is partly owned by Atiku and he has the largest stakeholder in it, its was name Nicotes I guess before it was changed to Intels.
Dangote founded his company but still a group which he owns the larges stake holders. Now. Now Peter Obi speech give unrealistic statistic figures cos there is no way a company will implore 60 to 80 indigenes unless the company is not nationwide and international firm. Now they will have expertise worker, management, direct staffs and non direct staffs, non staff, non-contractor workers so there is no way a standard company like that will have 60% of its anambra branch indigene cos there are staffs that will be transfer,move from one branch to another. There are expertise that they will employ from another state and send to that branch. So to get the statistic right, either the company give the correct figure or someone directly in charge of employment in the company gives the statistic not based on assumptions.

Cantonese:

No sir. I do not know how "statistic figures work". Please what do you mean by statistic figures?

Again, who ever told you that Intels belonged to Atiku? Note that I used the word "belonged". Your response is needed please.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Image123(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
Behold the father of Lamba, Him-Tu-Lie Obi.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Foolishbuhari: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Haywhy3579:

Who lacks the common sense here. Obviously it is u. Ur obituary said something and u want us to assume that he meant another thing.
They said 70% of APC supporters are mad people. I'm assuming you're one of those? Don't dare quote me again oh. Nonsense!
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Slurity(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Another Lamba. This man has no shame lying in public boldly. What kind of human is this. He must be a hardened criminal.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Successkay12(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=Vixlot post=117606996]Brewery I brought to Anambra Employ 60% of Anambra people"- Peter Obi
I don't have candidate for this coming election but if u still believe Obi with this kind of lie then u are daft. Imagine those mumu, idiot clapping
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Bfly: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Always capping.
Obidotti, over 2u
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by michoim(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
Among all things, it's Brewery that you brought. Do you want to make Anambra people drunk? Our politicians are jokes...
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Haywhy3579: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

They said 70% of APC supporters are mad people. I'm assuming you're one of those? Don't dare quote me again oh. Nonsense!
After quoting u now u can go and jump into river idiot. 90% of Obidient are zombies who has no personal brain to think. They depends solely on other people to think for them and once u are able to convince them, there sense of judgment is lost forever. Even when u are leading them to the river they will keep following like zombie they are called
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Cantonese: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
nickyvil:
Intels Nigeria is partly owned by Atiku and he has the largest stakeholder in it, its was name Nicotes I guess before it was changed to Intels.
Dangote founded his company but still a group which he owns the larges stake holders. Now. Now Peter Obi speech give unrealistic statistic figures cos there is no way a company will implore 60 to 80 indigenes unless the company is not nationwide and international firm. Now they will have expertise worker, management, direct staffs and non direct staffs, non staff, non-contractor workers so there is no way a standard company like that will have 60% of its anambra branch indigene cos there are staffs that will be transfer,move from one branch to another. There are expertise that they will employ from another state and send to that branch. So to get the statistic right, either the company give the correct figure or someone directly in charge of employment in the company gives the statistic not based on assumptions.

Please young man, what you know nothing about, ask questions. That would help you have better information and make you a better person.

Don't jump into intellectual conversations, when you do not understand in anyway what people are discussing.

Sorry to say, you do not know it.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by Jnkay: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obi said 60% of the total employees are Anambara indigenes, so 40% are non Anambara indigenes.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by nickyvil: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
You have nothing to say and I believe I just wasted my precious time on a novice like you. I will love if you can counter my statement if not. Have a lovely day.

Cantonese:

Please young man, what you know nothing about, ask questions. That would help you have better information and make you a better person.

Don't jump into intellectual conversations, when you do not understand in anyway what people are discussing.

Sorry to say, you do not know it.
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by FakeIgboJew: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
XerXers:
60% of people employed in the brewery are from Anambra, that is what Obi saying but urchins will twist it

Interpreter
Re: Peter Obi: Brewery I Brought To Anambra Employs 60% Of Anambra People by vince2016(m): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2022
ThierryJay:

Thanks. I'm well experienced enough to know that often times, many people follow the crowd out of convenience rather than due diligence.

Anyway, you also know that this is the season for spin-doctors. Atiku goofed calling for a northern president while his image launderers are twisting it to pan-Nigerian president. Tinubu had a freudian slip saying rotten to bad, BATists are saying he meant rotten to great. Now Obi don cast his own hyperbolic gaffe, and trust obidients not to be left behind in reinterpreting their principal's statement.

The hypocrisies are amusing.

I just love the choice of your words. You're good man!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Gboko Reception: Benue Is Atiku 100% - Dr. Oche Otorkpa / G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku / 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.