Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Are Women Naturally Born With 'entitlement Mentality'?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Naturally Born With 'entitlement Mentality'?? (968 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Naturally Born With 'entitlement Mentality'?? by chazon(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
While growing up, virtually all the women I've been with(except for one.... The one am married to) have this 'entitlement mentality'....
On Friday, a lady walked up to me @ the front of the club while I was waiting for someone & following conversation ensued:
Lady: hi, what u doin here
Me: waiting for a friend.... And u?
Lady : I came wit my frnds to club..... Wat do u do?
Me: am a Realtor
Lady: OK, was I was goin to ask, ar u free this weekend, I'll like to hangout with u?
Me: got an appointment on Saturday, bt Wil buzz u if am free on Sunday.
Lady : can I hav ur contact then?
Me; sure... I then give her my other line that is mostly unreachable (not business line)
Lady : I like u, really.... Ur full beards & dressing though.
Me: thanks for the compliment, u look great too.
Lady: can u buy me some suyar & drinks?
Me: well, I cn only do little(proceed to do order for Wat I cud afford & drove off almost immediately)

So now, am asking, who's supose to treat the other, isn't it the one who toast the other?

Does it mean if I ask a lady out, I'll pay
If she ask me out, I'll still pay....

Pls I need the house to share experiences.......

1 Like

Re: Are Women Naturally Born With 'entitlement Mentality'?? by advanceDNA: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
She's not toasting you....she's working you to make you pay for her food....she wont even call you cos the number she collected is just a disguise to make it look like she wants you for real

12 Likes

Re: Are Women Naturally Born With 'entitlement Mentality'?? by odinson1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
advanceDNA:
She's not toasting you....she's working you to make you pay for her food....she wont even call you

Women are far smarter then men,they use men to survive,while the foolish men are oblivious of it.

8 Likes

Re: Are Women Naturally Born With 'entitlement Mentality'?? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
All you need to do Is "Massage His Ego"grin

6 Likes

Re: Are Women Naturally Born With 'entitlement Mentality'?? by Martinez39s(m): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
You were played like a fool by a simple, old trick and it later dawned on you that you were played. Opening a thread and trying to act like she has an entitlement mentality won't change the fact that you fell cheaply, and it won't stop others from accurately accessing the situation.

Calm your hurt ego and beware next time.

4 Likes

Re: Are Women Naturally Born With 'entitlement Mentality'?? by SeniorMan715(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
When a lady openly make her intentions to a guy is obvious the guy will be so surprise and full of himself making him weak for penetration lol and anything she ask you at that moment she's 90% sure of achieving it, that's is the new format of looting guys beware, experience is the best teacher lol u be mugu

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Naturally Born With 'entitlement Mentality'?? by SPAMBOX7: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2022
She got what she wanted bro. Sharp girl grin

1 Like

Re: Are Women Naturally Born With 'entitlement Mentality'?? by Martinez39s(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
She got what she wanted bro. Sharp girl grin
Got his resources easily. Sharp girl.
Re: Are Women Naturally Born With 'entitlement Mentality'?? by fineboynl(m): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Don’t even make attempt to sleep with such girls. Because they will bill you tire.
They are jobless and need men to survive

1 Like

Re: Are Women Naturally Born With 'entitlement Mentality'?? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2022
It's in a woman's nature to have entitlement mentality,i dont see any reason why men should wail over that afterall its also in men's nature to cheat. Its a balanced equation both sides.
Re: Are Women Naturally Born With 'entitlement Mentality'?? by iLegendd(m): 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
My first girlfriend, a foreigner, never asked me for anything neither have I asked her for anything. She was younger and does the spending. All I do is enjoy and bang her like a boss. No entitlement mentality, but don't dare cheat on her.

Entitlement comes when the man shows off how rich he is or the woman is from a poor background.

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Naturally Born With 'entitlement Mentality'?? by saladinnoir: 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2022
chazon:

Lady : I like u, really.... Ur full beards & dressing though.
Me: thanks for the compliment, u look great too.
Lady: can u buy me some suyar & drinks?
This is how she got you

It's not your fault honestly. men are starved of compliment and affection from the opposite gender so when they hear one it turns their sense's off and makes them more pliable to female demands

1 Like

Re: Are Women Naturally Born With 'entitlement Mentality'?? by PussyGalore(f): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
Rozross:
It's in a woman's nature to have entitlement mentality,i dont see any reason why men should wail over that afterall its also in men's nature to cheat. Its a balanced equation both sides.

Speak for yourself sister some of us have our own money cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Classes For Straight Girls And Lesbians / How Can I Heal This Injury?? / 4 Places Where Women Want Men To Touch Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.