Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu (32380 Views)

I’m Not Sleeping On Duty, Buhari Replies Reverend Stephen Mamza / Reverend Stephen Mamza: Buhari Has Been Sleeping On Duty / Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Hassanmaye(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2022
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Yoighaman(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:

https://www.blueprint.ng/god-ll-punish-us-if-we-dont-dupport-tinubu-lagos-can/

Reverend Stephen Adegbite, na your papa God go punish, werey wey don collect bribe.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by BABANGBALI: 7:21am On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:

Thank you Reverend Adegbite for courageously speaking the truth. Hopefully, national CAN can learn from the Lagos state chapter and detach themselves from the apron spring of the opposition.

The usual suspect will soon invade this thread to call the reverend a fake Bishop or accuse him of collecting money from Tinubu. That’s the only thing that can come out of their hate filed brains.

to bite you just dey hungry me like suya

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by ZUBY77(m): 7:22am On Oct 17, 2022
Nonentty .It's you God will punish for supporting old evil man

1 Like

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by buchilla: 7:23am On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:

Is you and your entire Household that God will punish. Muslim-Muslim Ticket is unacceptable by the Majority of Christians. Would you have supported the Muslim-Muslim Ticket if the Presidential Candidate is not from your Region?. No Muslim will ever support or vote Christian-Christain Candidates. If APC really values Christians, they shouldn't have gone for Muslim-Muslim Ticket. There are many popular Christian politicians in the NORTH
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Henryfortune(m): 7:25am On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
This one don collect money from Tinubu.

If anyone support your favorite candidate he did it on his own free will buy when they declear for another person they are bought by money... This is quite unfortunate and almost pitiable the way we think sometimes... Tinubu have not done anything for me and I have not benifited anything from obi or Artiku... My favorite candidate still isn't ur choice and especially I have my own individual believe and right as you claim to to support whomever I want... Trust me all this kind of emotional blackmail only make you guys stupid
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Nwaajasa: 7:25am On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:

God will punish only you and all the sycophants that surrounds Tinubu If you don't vote for him after collecting brown envelope, God will still punish you for collecting the brown envelope
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Lovenorth: 7:26am On Oct 17, 2022
Moh247:

We reason differently and that's your opinion

A Bola Ahmed Tinubu compassionate about Christian is better than a vice President like Osinbajo who did nothing for Christians in 8 years
Since thas is what you people want it's ok, but don't come and be insulting us of marginalisation and Islamisation agenda if he finally wins God forbit, I am a Muslim and I hate injustice that why I love Peter Obi. A vote to Tinubu is equal to vote for Shettima and you people should be ready to accommodate him as your president
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Slurity(m): 7:28am On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
This one don collect money from Tinubu.
keep consoling yourself with imaginations. Tinubu has touched lives positively that if only 50% decided to pay him back with support, he did not need to campaign to win election. If not for sentiment, greed and tribalism. Nobody supposed to be bold enough to contest against him. I know he may not even win the election because God's work happens in a different way but sentiment apart. Tinubu is the best by human judgment.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by GOZIEKINGS: 7:30am On Oct 17, 2022
Na you God go purnish not me. Me and my community are fully obedient and yussuful.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by kaywhy09(m): 7:30am On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu is that god you serve !
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by emperor863(m): 7:30am On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
Trash. No christian is voting for Tinubu.

You will commit suicide las las because millions of Christians will vote Tinubu to be president. We know that for reasons best known to them, CAN has become the religious wing of PDP from the days of Oritsejafor.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by 43Ronin: 7:31am On Oct 17, 2022
The problem with christianity is the numerous mushroom churches & pentecostal biz centers that are predominantly in the south west. All the regions in Nigeria, only the SW CAN and SW religious tax centers openly support a candidate. They mix tribalism, juju, adultry, with christianity that is why you can never find me in any of their churches. If its not orthodox, count me out
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Evidenx(m): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:

GOD PUNISH HIM AND HIS GENERATION FOR WORKING AGAINST GOD'S WILL.

IN THE SPIRIT GOD WANTS NIGERIAN'S TO SUPPORT OBI,I SPEAK BY DIVINE REVELATION.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Kinddetective: 7:34am On Oct 17, 2022
Yes your stomach will punish you because your stomach has become your god
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by emonis88: 7:34am On Oct 17, 2022
May God punish this false man, who has collected money to sell his religion, a Muslim Muslim ticket, that may cause christians their religion? May God punish this man for this statement.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Corridon: 7:36am On Oct 17, 2022
Slurity:
keep consoling yourself with imaginations. Tinubu has touched lives positively that if only 50% decided to pay him back with support, he did not need to campaign to win election. If not for sentiment, greed and tribalism. Nobody supposed to be bold enough to contest against him. I know he may not even win the election because God's work happens in a different way but sentiment apart. Tinubu is the best by human judgment.
Lol robbing Peter to pay Paul. Giving back 5% of his loot. Only if you know how much Tinubu steals from the same people you claim he is helping.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by kingyakos: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2022
god punish you for collecting tinubu money to support him
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 7:40am On Oct 17, 2022
It is not about what or how Tinubu treated Christians in Lagos. The issue is that the idea of same faith ticket should not be allowed now or ever until religion is completely out of the system.

This senseless collar bishop will be nowhere to defend Christians when the Muslim Muslim thing becomes a norm. It is your choice to be f00lish, but you'll even be more f00lish to think that the average Muslim will agree or accept a Christian-Christian ticket.

What has the senseless bishop done for the family of Deborah in the north? How has he addressed the matter? How many radical Muslims in that school has he taken to court?

We are in a country where religious folks are cancelling an entire bank because they failed to bend a simple rule? This is the same country you want to exercise your religious idiocy because Tinubu gave you money? F00lish man who cares only about his family and stomach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 17, 2022
The Pharisees and plaster saints are at it again. If not for mercy this one nor suppose get any functioning limbs and tongue after these lies
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by hohafrank(m): 7:45am On Oct 17, 2022
You're already under God's punishment otherwise you shouldn't be talking like this.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by ransomed: 7:47am On Oct 17, 2022
God shall surely confirm His punishment on you and your generation, alatenuje'.
You are gullible enough to sell people of your faith to the highest bidder. Your prophecy shall find fulfilment in your life. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by rollywise(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2022
LIKE FOR OBI

SHARE FOR TINUBU

COMMENT FOR ATIKU
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by noble99: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2022
seunmsg:

Thank you Reverend Adegbite for courageously speaking the truth. Hopefully, national CAN can learn from the Lagos state chapter and detach themselves from the apron spring of the opposition.

The usual suspect will soon invade this thread to call the reverend a fake Bishop or accuse him of collecting money from Tinubu. That’s the only thing that can come out of their hate filed brains.

So you still dey encourage people to vote for a grandfather who keep on speaking in tongues. How will he face the UN, the AU, if elected as a president. Turned rotten eggs to bad ones, 100 bags thousand barrel of oil. Be wise and don't make a mistake that you regret for the next 4 years.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by daygee12: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2022
Corridon:
Trash. No christian is voting for Tinubu.

That's Igbos mentality
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2022
Tinubu failure on election day will shock APC. God will punish nobody for voting their conscience. The CAN chairman is a FAKE Christian I said so. Tinubu is going nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by LocalMan2(m): 7:50am On Oct 17, 2022
Shame on fake prophet like you. Tinubu will never perceive Aso Rock.

seunmsg:

Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by daygee12: 7:51am On Oct 17, 2022
yomi961:
This is one of the Judas that has sold his soul.
Christians this is the right time to show Tinubu that you people are not second class citizen in this country, this is high time to show Tinubu that you people are not inconsequential as he clearly shows you people that you people are nothing in Nigeria. You can vote Atiku , you can vote Obi, or any presidential aspirant that carry Christians along, but never give this idiotic useless satanic jihadist your vote, he doesn't deserve it a bit.

Assuming a christian won the major political party ticket and goes on to picked a christian as his running mate, by now jihad would've been declared by Muslim fanatics up north on Christians there, the foolish and usêlèss Muric would've wrote his long epistle crying endlessly. Christians if una like make una mumu, una think say Dem like una? Do the mistake of voting in this thing, and live to regret forever, remember how Buhari regime is with Christians

What are u talking about boy
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Vikynas: 7:52am On Oct 17, 2022
God is already punishing you with this statement Sir.
Re: Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu by Iykenuwa(m): 7:54am On Oct 17, 2022
it is well.

That's all I can say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf / Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North / Shehu Sani Reacts To Governors' Request For Buhari To Run In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.