Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai (30211 Views)

AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 / Peter Obi Wins His Polling Unit In Agulu, APC And PDP Score Zero Votes / Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by ume1000: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. You are a dummy sir. I said 'Politically inconsequent'

He can even be the richest man in the world for all i care. But politically, he is non-existent.
he was a senator
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 17, 2022
owobokiri:
Who is this ragamuffin?!? This ewe looking mutant!?
A presidential election for the biggest black nation on earth should be a time for serious business!
Why inject the uncouth vituperations of an untrained desert hyena into the discuss?
You guys should stop making stupid inbreds famous in this godforsaken country..
I'm angry I swear

1 Like

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Aguiyimba(m): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Bashir just stating the already known obvious. We all know how inconsequential, unimportant, insignificant, paltry, immaterial, measly, inconsequent BABA-AHMED DATTI is in the north. It is nothing new.

Infact presently, he cant win a councilorship Election in any place in the north talkmore of in kaduna, a heavyweight political battleground for bigwigs not befitting of a clown like him.

He is as non-influential politically as a chicken in kaduna presently heading into next year election.

The story of Peter obi and Ahmed datti can be liken to the characters of Aki and pawpaw in comedy movies. Both of them pulling far above their weight,height and achievements. The only difference is Aki and pawpaw knows they are in for the acting but peter and datti thinks they can turn the comedy into an unattainable, unrealistic reality.

Sweet dreams, delusionalists.

Know peace, it will do you alot good.

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Qardinalcaptain: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2022
Mad man who ur tweet help ��
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by lhordspy: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2022
ume1000:
he was a senator

Re-read my post. I said 'presently' ..

You are using a 'was' . That is past.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by lhordspy: 11:47am On Oct 17, 2022
Sheuns:

He was in the Federal House of Reps between 2003 and 2007 and was elected into senate between 2011-2012. At least you should make a simple research on the person you’re going to throw bants at before you do.

He was...

Re-read my comment, i said presently now.

Datti ahmed political influence is non-existence is this present political world.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Bashir just stating the already known obvious. We all know how inconsequential, unimportant, insignificant, paltry, immaterial, measly, inconsequent BABA-AHMED DATTI is in the north. It is nothing new.

Infact presently, he cant win a councilorship Election in any place in the north talkmore of in kaduna, a heavyweight political battleground for bigwigs not befitting of a clown like him.

He is as non-influential politically as a chicken in kaduna presently heading into next year election.

The story of Peter obi and Ahmed datti can be liken to the characters of Aki and pawpaw in comedy movies. Both of them pulling far above their weight,height and achievements. The only difference is Aki and pawpaw knows they are in for the acting but peter and datti thinks they can turn the comedy into an unattainable, unrealistic reality.

God bless your Mother!

My people hate the obvious truth!
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by babajero(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2022
beerfraud:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1581761955454676992
This is just a rant of a jobless drug addict, whose job is just that his father is a governor, this is the reason the north is backward because these kinds will rather let the region remain ignorant than knowledgeable and challenge them.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by deji17: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2022
Anakazo22:

See as you dey fool yourself, person when better pass you and your generation you are calling inconsequential...Do you know what it takes to build a university yet this man has 2 private university and yet you say he is inconsequential. Mumu

They are saying that he is a paper weight politician.
Money is not the only means of judging success. You can have money, yet not smart. You can get money in many ways. Through inheritance, lottery, stealing and lastly hardwork. Not all money made, comes through genuine and legal means.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by lhordspy: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2022
ume1000:
thought the baba Ahmed was once a senator

Was .....

He is politically insignifant presently.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Is04970: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2022
broadman20:

They slaughtered their Fulani people who feel that South east is like South West were the slaughter people anyhow and burn their farms.

Hahahaha
Write in Ibo language Bro. Even Peter Peter Obi with his GCE speaks better than this
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by broadman20: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2022
Is04970:

Write in Ibo language Bro. Even Peter Peter Obi with his GCE speaks better than this

There is no language in the world called IIBO in the first place.

Or rather, do you mean Igbo language?

Hahahaha!
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Anakazo22: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2022
deji17:

They are saying that he is a paper weight politician.
Money is not the only means of judging success. You can have money, yet not smart. You can get money in many ways. Through inheritance, lottery, stealing and lastly hardwork. Not all money made, comes through genuine and legal means.

This is the issue with some of you guys, what makes you think his money is not legit, and besides he lost his senatorial seat because he refused to bribe...and mind you the big wig politicians were once light weight...if this election is free and fair then we will see who wins...
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Abelino(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2022
Ignorance is bliss.. Keep living in denial and Ignorance.
lhordspy:
Lol.

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by dyera(m): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
JAMO84:
Datti that cannot win Local government chairman, Obi is hoping he will deliver the north

Peter Obi did not pick Datti because he believed he can win his polling unit, Peter Obi picked him because he is competent.

1 Like

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Maximeo(m): 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

How did Dr Baba Ahmed-Datti win and become a legislator representing a senatorial
district in Kaduna?

Please tell us based on your analysis and description of his political profile.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by ufuosman(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin
TinubuThief:
I no no why bandits never kidnap this looser
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Truthisunique2: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
aariwa:
Same Datti that defeated two term governor of kaduna state Ahmed Markafi in senatorial elections? El Rufai children are most definitely hooked on drugs like most elite children from kaduna no doubt
shey na for LP he take win

Someone who rode on party structure of the party he is now criticizing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by ufuosman(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
E go shock am say he papa go even work against tinubu
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
Oga God keep boasting
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by jumper524(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Elrufai should know that his son has started taking drugs from another source again.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by lhordspy: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
Maximeo:

How did Dr Baba Ahmed-Datti win and become a legislator representing a senatorial
district in Kaduna?

Please tell us based on your analysis and description of his political profile.

A senator who rode on party structure back then, sir.

Presently now, he is not politically influential to win even a councilorship election on an entirely unknown party in core Northern state like Kaduna.

It is not like he has Buhari's cult-like followers. Datti-ahmed relies on structure to win elections. And right now, he has none of the two; both organic block voters or the structure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by ATLIEN2027: 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary will be lucky to win a single state.
Save this post and come back to mock me if I'm wrong after the election.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Ifeco89: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
Most times some people talk as if they are God. Talk is cheap
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Ifeco89: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary will be lucky to win a single state.
Save this post and come back to mock me if I'm wrong after the election.

Baba, na both of us go still suffered.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Ofolete: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
How can the king of bokoharam who hates western education support an educated man. El rofi and family benefit from banditry, killings, religious crisis, lies and deciet. Hopeless generation.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Ikemba007: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
sanusideunifier:
When drug become foods, sense becomes Bola. If you know you know. I blame the Kaduna people who allowed the midget family to ruin them.

The little boy is saying the truth
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Masterito(m): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Ikemba007: 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
sanusideunifier:

You don't choose to be foolish your hero defines your foolishness.

This is malicious
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Corporate2020: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Bashir just stating the already known obvious. We all know how inconsequential, unimportant, insignificant, paltry, immaterial, measly, inconsequent BABA-AHMED DATTI, (whom i respect so much smiley) is in the north. It is nothing new.

My brethren, fear God nah.

This your post can cause depression and attempt suicide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko / Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.