Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai (30580 Views)

AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 / Peter Obi Wins His Polling Unit In Agulu, APC And PDP Score Zero Votes / Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Omesbrit(m): 7:36am On Oct 17, 2022
Who takes the lunatic serious, was it not his father that said Obi can't get 200 people in kaduna's rally. Today Obi is the leading candidate. One by one Obi has become their nightmare.

12 Likes

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Okoroawusa: 7:53am On Oct 17, 2022
Well, I can't wait for February
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by beerfraud(f): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2022
Omesbrit:
Who takes the lunatic serious, was it not his father that said Obi can't get 200 people in kaduna's rally. Today Obi is the leading candidate. One by one Obi has become their nightmare.
lol
Leading on Twitter

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Ikpaitid: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2022
Wizywiz:
Bros no vex ooo..I learnt he was a senator..pls how did he become a senator? Was he handpicked to the red chamber..or he was voted in? Just asking
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Ikpaitid: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2022
Obasanjo was the president of Nigeria but today he can never win his ward.
There's something called expired politician, Datti is one of them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by ezegold4we: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2022
Obj Lost both his unit and ward in 1999 and 2023 yet ruled nija for 8yrs,

Osinbanjo Lost his unit and ward as a sitting VP in 2015 presidential election and yet was re-elected,

One thing with the midget called helrufia and his brainless Family is that They are not good student of history,

The Ahmed Datti they are fighting has been to house of representative for 4yrs and he Also defeated a sitting govnor markafi and went to Senate,

OBI is the next president of the federal republic of nigeria, Buhari is aware of This.

15 Likes

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Bashir just stating the already known obvious. We all know how inconsequential, unimportant, insignificant, paltry, immaterial, measly, inconsequent BABA-AHMED DATTI is in the north. It is nothing new.

Infact presently, he cant win a councilorship Election in any place in the north talkmore of in kano, an heavyweight political battleground for bigwigs not befitting of a clown like him.

He is as non-influential politically as a chicken in kano presently heading into next year election.

The story of Peter obi and Ahmed datti can be likened to the character of Akin and pawpaw in comedy movies. Both of them pulling far above their weight,height and achievements. The only difference is Akin and pawpaw knows they are in for the acting but peter and datti thinks they can turn the comedy into an unattainable, unrealistic reality.

Sweet dreams, delusionalists.

Very interesting and funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Buckeyemedia1: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2022
ezegold4we:
Obj Lost both his unit and ward in 1999 and 2023 yet ruled nija for 8yrs,

Osinbanjo Lost his unit and ward as a sitting VP in 2015 presidential election and yet was re-elected,

One thing with the midget called helrufia and his brainless Family is that They are not good student of history,

The Ahmed Datti they are fighting has been to house of representative for 4yrs and he Also defeated a sitting govnor markafi and went to Senate,

OBI is the next president of the federal republic of nigeria, Buhari is aware of This.
Only Ipobians turned Obidient Mumus will believe the nonsense you quoted.

Just imagine an Igbo man will defeat a Yoruba and Hausa man in a general election in Nigeria, How is that possible? From 1960 Azikiwe till date Ekwueme, Ojukwu And now Pandora Pete, it hasn’t happened.

No Hausa Fulani will support another Hausa Fulani that is playing second fiddle to an Igbo man, even Kwakawanso said same, that his people will never support anyone that does such.

Datti Ahmed And Peter Obi will not win one state in Northern Nigeria.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by VTJN(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Only Ipobians turned Obidient Mumus will believe the nonsense you quoted.

Just imagine an Igbo man will defeat a Yoruba and Hausa man in a general election in Nigeria, How is that possible? From 1960 Azikiwe till date Ekwueme, Ojukwu And now Pandora Pete, it hasn’t happened.

No Hausa Fulani will support another Hausa Fulani that is playing second fiddle to an Igbo man, even Kwakawanso said same, that his people will never support anyone that does such.

Datti Ahmed And Peter Obi will not win one state in Northern Nigeria.
Lol

They are just plain foolish nothing more

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by ProfAmaben(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Bashir just stating the already known obvious. We all know how inconsequential, unimportant, insignificant, paltry, immaterial, measly, inconsequent BABA-AHMED DATTI is in the north. It is nothing new.

Infact presently, he cant win a councilorship Election in any place in the north talkmore of in kano, an heavyweight political battleground for bigwigs not befitting of a clown like him.

He is as non-influential politically as a chicken in kano presently heading into next year election.

The story of Peter obi and Ahmed datti can be likened to the character of Akin and pawpaw in comedy movies. Both of them pulling far above their weight,height and achievements. The only difference is Akin and pawpaw knows they are in for the acting but peter and datti thinks they can turn the comedy into an unattainable, unrealistic reality.

Tinubu won't win either, all I sense is fear and desperation for your 30k jobs grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by olisaEze(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2022
Not too long ago, one unfortunate fellow in the recent Osun elections made the same mistake this boy is making now. His profile pic is a popular meme for the word bastard on twitter.ng today. As long as you are not your own creator, it amounts to a pure and higher form of stupidity to speak with absolute certainty of yours or another’s tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Themandator: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Infact presently, he cant win a councilorship Election in any place in the north talkmore of in kaduna, a heavyweight political battleground for bigwigs not befitting of a clown like him.

He is as non-influential politically as a chicken in kaduna presently heading into next year election.

The story of Peter obi and Ahmed datti can be liken to the characters of Akin and pawpaw in comedy movies. Both of them pulling far above their weight,height and achievements. The only difference is Akin and pawpaw knows they are in for the acting but peter and datti thinks they can turn the comedy into an unattainable, unrealistic reality.

Osinbajo our sitting VP didn't win his polling units in Lagos both as first timer and as a second term seeking VP

By the way, how did he win his senatorial zone without winning his policing unit ?

6 Likes

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Kabaa123: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2022
stupid son whose father is good at making worse situations BAD
gift2xl:
Laughable son.

3 Likes

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Emman08: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2022
Says the dwarf devil's spawn.

If you never tweet again you'd be doing twitter a world of good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by erai30(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2022
Son of El Rufai......same thing like Son of Hellfire.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Revelation4(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=Ikpaitid post=117629381][/quote]This question is too heavy for his brain to carry o
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by JooEeL(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2022
This family are just complete irritants.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by princegospel: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2022
Hmm
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by ipobarethieves: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2022
cool

Confam grin grin
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by simongonner: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2022
JAMO84:
Datti that cannot win Local government chairman, Obi is hoping he will deliver the north
he was a senator

3 Likes

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Epicji: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2022
Who your tweets help? Ewu hawusa
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Nchenches: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2022
Why can't Datti's constituency vote for Datti?

EL Rufai's son is a spoilt child eating revenues from crude oil and gas deposits from the Niger Delta. No be him fault. Continue with your ethno-religious bigotry. But if you don't take care, you shall soon go hungry. Sorry for others you shall also drag to hunger situation.

2 Likes

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by princegospel: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Infact presently, he cant win a councilorship Election in any place in the north talkmore of in kaduna, a heavyweight political battleground for bigwigs not befitting of a clown like him.

He is as non-influential politically as a chicken in kaduna presently heading into next year election.

The story of Peter obi and Ahmed datti can be liken to the characters of Akin and pawpaw in comedy movies. Both of them pulling far above their weight,height and achievements. The only difference is Akin and pawpaw knows they are in for the acting but peter and datti thinks they can turn the comedy into an unattainable, unrealistic reality.

Nawa oh.. why the hate though? Can't you make your point without insults?

1 Like

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Nakuza(m): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2022
Does it matter whether he Yusuf Datti wins his polling unit? Former President Obasanjo lost his polling unit but that does not stop him from winning the Presidential election. It is possible you guys could gang up against him at his polling unit but that does not really matter because generality of Nigerians are behind his principal in person of Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Sapaz02: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2022
Easier said than done
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by RPG2020(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2022
grin

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=Wizywiz post=117625434] Bros no vex ooo..I learnt he was a senator..pls how did he become a senator? Was he handpicked to the red chamber..or he was voted in? Just asking

He won on CPC because of BUHARI EFFECT in 2011.

Even as a senator nobody knows him like that. I doubt if he can win his polling unit. To be honest with LP is not in the race as far as Kaduna is concerned. The party you contest is very important. Is just like OKADIBO AND OJUKWU AS VICE TO BUHARI FEW YEARS AGO.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by kingthreat(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2022
Someone in Anambra state will be saying Obi will win Kano.
If you are masturbating about that delusion, you will never ejaculate

1 Like

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by stanluiz(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2022
aariwa:
Same Datti that defeated two term governor of kaduna state Ahmed Markafi in senatorial elections? El Rufai children are most definitely hooked on drugs like most elite children from kaduna no doubt
No mind them.

They should continue to decieve themselves most especially the urchins.

I believe Datti is doing his own consultation. He has his own plans and strategy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Frees 128 Detainees In Borno. / APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.