Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai (30209 Views)

AEDC: See How Many Unit I Got For N1,500 / Peter Obi Wins His Polling Unit In Agulu, APC And PDP Score Zero Votes / Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by emanobis(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
Not tweeting again has no effect to your life.

Why not say...you will cease to bear El-Rufai as Ur name

Inconsequential
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Corporate2020: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
Maximeo:

How did Dr Baba Ahmed-Datti win and become a legislator representing a senatorial
district in Kaduna?

Please tell us based on your analysis and description of his political profile.

The people voted for the party APC
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Oracleforce: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Yiibo people have dominated this platform....with their foolish comment about Onituary Pthief. .....Their tribal presidential candidate....

If Obi comes under the platform of APC would they still vote for him?

Ipob agenda and Obi presence are inseparable....if you are not the Yiibo tribe, your interest might not be protected in the Obi government. ..
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by ebuclassic18(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
JAMO84:
Datti that cannot win Local government chairman, Obi is hoping he will deliver the north
Obi didn't choose him to win the north he was chosen cos he felt datti is qualify winning will take it course with northern vote or not,but seriously speaking I wish most of u foolish supporters will get small sense to be reasonable like datti
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by SenatePresdo(m): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
JAMO84:
Datti that cannot win Local government chairman, Obi is hoping he will deliver the north

How then did Datti managed to be a senator?

Was he appointed?
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
DenreleDave:

Na nonsense u dey yarn

Coward slave.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by SeunNotOwner: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
sanusideunifier:
When drug become foods, sense becomes Bola. If you know you know. I blame the Kaduna people who allowed the midget family to ruin them.

The boy knows what he is Saying.
Datti Came from Zaria and that City is not the same again due do Elrufai vision and Urban Renewal Vision
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by OgatheTop: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Bashir just stating the already known obvious. We all know how inconsequential, unimportant, insignificant, paltry, immaterial, measly, inconsequent BABA-AHMED DATTI, (whom i respect so much smiley) is in the north. It is nothing new.

Infact presently, he cant win a councilorship Election in any place in the north talkmore of in kaduna, a heavyweight political battleground for bigwigs not befitting of a clown like him.

He is as non-influential politically as a chicken in kaduna presently heading into next year election.

The story of Peter obi and Ahmed datti can be liken to the characters of Aki and pawpaw in comedy movies. Both of them pulling far above their weight,height and achievements. The only difference is Aki and pawpaw knows they are in for the acting but peter and datti thinks they can turn the comedy into an unattainable, unrealistic reality.

Sweet dreams, delusionalists.

Aki and pawpaw KNOW they are in for the acting but peter and datti THINK they can turn the comedy into an unattainable, unrealistic reality.

Again, nouns like Pawpaw, Peter and Datti start with an upper case letter.

IT'S OBVIOUS NOW THAT YOU'RE BARELY LITERATE.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by duketerry22(m): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Is Datti your problem? Why is it peppering you so much? Why not post the policies and how APC plans to help the people and be subject to a debate in a town hall meeting? Shift joor
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Enyimbamercedes: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Whats that saying again?...

The sh*t doesn't fall far from the anus
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by DenreleDave(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

MY FATHER IS A Coward slave.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by SeunNotOwner: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
SenatePresdo:

How then did Datti managed to be a senator?
Was he appointed?

Datti last seen in the senate 2012, that was even for two years
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=DenreleDave post=117634572][/quote]

Slave.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by galaxy2020(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Even if Datti wins his polling unit, he will come out to say, it was a fake account. Abeg forget these people.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by lhordspy: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2022
OgatheTop:

Aki and pawpaw KNOW they are in for the acting but peter and datti THINK they can turn the comedy into an unattainable, unrealistic reality.

Again, nouns like Pawpaw, Peter and Datti start with an upper case letter.

IT'S OBVIOUS NOW THAT YOU'RE BARELY LITERATE.

If those are the only 'crime of errors' allegedly committed in a comment of about 300words and over 20 sentences.

Then Alhamdulilah, i thank God for my life, going forward.

Shalom.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Pakwel(m): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. If i am not in the north. What business will i have then talking about Northern politcs.

Oga i have been here all my life. I am more of a Northerner than even the citizens here.
Just watch and see what will happen. The whole of the East sane people will vote obi..
The entire sane Christian organization will vote obi.. the sane Muslims will vote obi, who remain again. The rest votes will be shared between jagaban atiku and kwankwaso.. watch my prediction
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Wizywiz(m): 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=GOODMAN88 post=117631301][/quote] in politics Neve say never
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by ozonelayer79: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Bashir just stating the already known obvious. We all know how inconsequential, unimportant, insignificant, paltry, immaterial, measly, inconsequent BABA-AHMED DATTI, (whom i respect so much smiley) is in the north. It is nothing new.

Infact presently, he cant win a councilorship Election in any place in the north talkmore of in kaduna, a heavyweight political battleground for bigwigs not befitting of a clown like him.

He is as non-influential politically as a chicken in kaduna presently heading into next year election.

The story of Peter obi and Ahmed datti can be liken to the characters of Aki and pawpaw in comedy movies. Both of them pulling far above their weight,height and achievements. The only difference is Aki and pawpaw knows they are in for the acting but peter and datti thinks they can turn the comedy into an unattainable, unrealistic reality.

He was a Senator. How did he win if he was a clown? Well, after the election you and El Rufai pikin will retract your statements
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by ozonelayer79: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
gift2xl:
Laughable son.
They are banking on rigging. E go shock them this time.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Phantom233: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
And if you stop tweeting, corruption will end on Nigeria Abi prices of foodstuffs will crash?
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Godsownfc(m): 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Lol
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Phantom233: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ethnicity will never allow Nigeria to survive as a nation, even Satan knows that the best candidates we have now in terms of intellectual acumen and soundness is Obidatti, he may not be the best in the entire country but the best out of the rest of the present contenders. This human being that is threatening to quit twitter if a credible candidate wins in his unit goes a long way to show you what illiteracy really means. And why education should be given top priority in certain regions of the country. angry
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by JOemmy(m): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
El rufai and his family never disappoint they are all very predictable the inbuilt hatred in them can't be hidden. What if this underrated and unpopular baba ahmed eventually miraculously win his polling unit at the end of the day?
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Binchim001: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
JAMO84:
So u are saying Datti has not won any election?
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by okorogodwin4(m): 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
Elrufai son is a sickle cell patient he needs prayer to see 2023 I pity him we should be praying for him let. Us forgive him for always spitting trash he Is a wayward son trained with looted fund
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Billygee2u: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
sanusideunifier:
When drug become foods, sense becomes Bola. If you know you know. I blame the Kaduna people who allowed the midget family to ruin them.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Darreytinho9000: 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
May God spare his life.....El Rufai family needs humbling
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Niklaus398: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

why e dey pain you? What's your problem if he wins or not?
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by mbos: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

how did he become a senator?
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by TheFacelessMan: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
reddingtonblack:

He defeated a two term governor, but you forgot datti tenure as a senator lasted just 2011-2012 grin datti went to senate like its NYSC grin

I know men that lasted more than one year on there wives undecided

I am curious...but why just a year ? And not 4 years.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by ALFADOS(m): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
beerfraud:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1581761955454676992
if he like he can go hang himself whether he win or he did not win nothing concerns us
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by einsteine(m): 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Datti does not have political value.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko / Lagosians Groan As VIOs Violate Sanwo-Olu's Directives On Morning Operations / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.