Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai (30186 Views)

Peter Obi Wins His Polling Unit In Agulu, APC And PDP Score Zero Votes / Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by ebbo(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2022
aariwa:
Same Datti that defeated two term governor of kaduna state Ahmed Markafi in senatorial elections? El Rufai children are most definitely hooked on drugs like most elite children from kaduna no doubt

Because of Buhari influence right,otherwise he his no body politically in zaria.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Shadysen: 10:59am On Oct 17, 2022
if BAT wins in any southern states i will never comment on nairaland again, mark this date!
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Nchenches: 10:59am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Bashir just stating the already known obvious. We all know how inconsequential, unimportant, insignificant, paltry, immaterial, measly, inconsequent BABA-AHMED DATTI is in the north. It is nothing new.

Infact presently, he cant win a councilorship Election in any place in the north talkmore of in kaduna, a heavyweight political battleground for bigwigs not befitting of a clown like him.

He is as non-influential politically as a chicken in kaduna presently heading into next year election.

The story of Peter obi and Ahmed datti can be liken to the characters of Akin and pawpaw in comedy movies. Both of them pulling far above their weight,height and achievements. The only difference is Akin and pawpaw knows they are in for the acting but peter and datti thinks they can turn the comedy into an unattainable, unrealistic reality.

Sweet dreams, delusionalists.

Tufiakwa. This Tinubu's ethnic bigot supporter is doing more damage than good to Tinubu's ambition.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Justiceleague1: 10:59am On Oct 17, 2022
This is what APC is very good at, petty squabbles,just to disgrace noble people...and Nigerians most times,fall for it.

They did it to Saraki in Kwara state, remember the "Otoge"
They made sure they deceived the Kwara people and rejected Saraki,a whole senate President!!!! He didn't even become an ordinary senator again!!
Then they gave the senate President to somebody else from Yobe,Ahmed Lawan!!
Who lose? Kwara people were shouted "Otoge!! Otooge!!!!" and lost a whole senate Presidency!!!!

Kaduna people,if Una like,make Una follow mumu join o
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by stanluiz(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2022
kingthreat:
Someone in Anambra state will be saying Obi will win Kano.
If you are masturbating about that delusion, you will never ejaculate
Who say Obi will win Kano ?

Show me that person. Some of you are daft.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by atinga1: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2022
Osinbajo did not win his polling booth in 2019,but Buhari still won.
Abeg, leave mata for matthias
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2022
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by jrusky(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2022
Gatti or Battu don't even know his polling unit talkless of winning it.

A slowpoke Dundee bollock I'm sure he will be extremely daft quota system favourite.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by reddingtonblack: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2022
aariwa:
Same Datti that defeated two term governor of kaduna state Ahmed Markafi in senatorial elections? El Rufai children are most definitely hooked on drugs like most elite children from kaduna no doubt

He defeated a two term governor, but you forgot datti tenure as a senator lasted just 2011-2012 grin datti went to senate like its NYSC grin

I know men that lasted more than one year on there wives undecided
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Jaisman26(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2022
whofoolwho:
if he is a clown like you said with all he has achieved so far in life v,not in entertainment industry.i wonder what you and your generation will be called in this your present age and achievement so far. my brother your a faliure!
He is a big failure indeed......
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Evilblackman(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Only Ipobians turned Obidient Mumus will believe the nonsense you quoted.

Just imagine an Igbo man will defeat a Yoruba and Hausa man in a general election in Nigeria, How is that possible? From 1960 Azikiwe till date Ekwueme, Ojukwu And now Pandora Pete, it hasn’t happened.

No Hausa Fulani will support another Hausa Fulani that is playing second fiddle to an Igbo man, even Kwakawanso said same, that his people will never support anyone that does such.

Datti Ahmed And Peter Obi will not win one state in Northern Nigeria.

So its all about tribe
This why nigeria is in shambles
You people are to illiterate and ignorant
Selfish and greedy
Hateful and intolerant.

Presidential election in this age shouldn’t be about tribe , region or religion .
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by stanluiz(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2022
ebbo:

Because of Buhari influence right,otherwise he his no body politically in zaria.
El rufai also governorship because of Buhari influence.

The same applies with Northern governors that win 2015 governorship election.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Moredays2cum: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2022
I swear Peter cannot won 1 state throughout Nigeria, obi Ko pawpaw ni.����
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Advocate500: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2022
This family will regret some of this rhetorics after 2023 I swear.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by jaxxy(m): 11:04am On Oct 17, 2022
I want to little boy to leave twitter for good. He is a nuisance to everyone.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Nature33: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2022
bashir el_ rufai, when ever u smoke an expired kwale_ igboo, don't come on social media to advertise ur stupidity. U & ur useless father are there when ur innocent indigenes were been kidnapped even on board train on daily basis.u are here making fool of urself. U b God?
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Eriokanmi: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Bashir just stating the already known obvious. We all know how inconsequential, unimportant, insignificant, paltry, immaterial, measly, inconsequent BABA-AHMED DATTI is in the north. It is nothing new.

Infact presently, he cant win a councilorship Election in any place in the north talkmore of in kaduna, a heavyweight political battleground for bigwigs not befitting of a clown like him.

He is as non-influential politically as a chicken in kaduna presently heading into next year election.

The story of Peter obi and Ahmed datti can be liken to the characters of Akin and pawpaw in comedy movies. Both of them pulling far above their weight,height and achievements. The only difference is Akin and pawpaw knows they are in for the acting but peter and datti thinks they can turn the comedy into an unattainable, unrealistic reality.

Hmmm. You know all these about him all the way from the south west? Wonderful. You must know every Nigerian then.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by bunminikan(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2022
This guy that look like 'warrior'also dey talk. Politics is funny enh!
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Offpoint1: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Sad part is All of you will deactivate your current accounts once labour party emerge winner next year.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by wingmanIII: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2022
Hate filled idiotic son of a dwarfish imp.
Totally irrelevant. Why front page?
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Eriokanmi: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2022
sanusideunifier:
When drug become foods, sense becomes Bola. If you know you know. I blame the Kaduna people who allowed the midget family to ruin them.
Exactly
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by kingthreat(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2022
stanluiz:
Who say Obi will win Kano ?

Show me that person. Some of you are daft.

Look Emeka. Get it into your thick skull, Peter Obi will never be president of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Elidrisy20: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2022
Bad choice,bad market
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by SugarGirl44(f): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2022
This Bashir is very silly no doubt, he just got lucky cos his kinsman is in govt, ordinarily he should be milking cows in the north.

However that Datti man lacks the charisma to win a class governorship election, much less a presidential one.
Mr ‘We Do’

Lolzzz....
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Pakwel(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=117622169]Lol.

What is this fool saying. Are you in the north ? Do you know how surprisly labour party structure has turn in the north. Am a radio host. A press member I can tell you from the street to the upper class in the north. They wabt only Peter obi.. people that want thifenubu are small... atiku are plenty. That's because this people are not wish. But this are changing. Labour party will win like play
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by 66spirit(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2022
[quote author=Ikpaitid post=117625288]I'll put my money on Datti not winning his ward
Every politician except the online politicians know that Datti is useless.....

Now what is the meaning of your nairaland name in English?
Can you boldly say it out?
There is great power in words and Names..

Incase He refuses to answer correctly.. Dear nairalanders show this name (IKPA-ITID) to any AkwaIbom person around you so that you can learn to ignore some ranting on social media. Especially from those with mischievious names..
What then is the true definition of Useless, when some folks answer it as a name?
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Theoarhics: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2022
Just tell us you will commit suicide.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by bimbodotun(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2022
it's not Akin....its Aki.....I am beginning to understand that some people don't want to liberate themselves hence they are receptive to change....
lhordspy:
Lol.

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by 66spirit(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2022
=Ikpaitid:

I'll put my money on Datti not winning his ward
Every politician except the online politicians know that Datti is useless.....

Me:

Now what is the meaning of your nairaland name in English?
Can you boldly say it out?
There is great power in words and Names..

Incase He refuses to answer correctly.. Dear nairalanders show this name (IKPA-ITID) to any AkwaIbom person around you so that you can learn to ignore some ranting on social media. Especially from those with mischievious names..
What then is the true definition of Useless, when some folks answer it as a name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ruga: Ooni Of Ife, Wole Soyinka Tell Nigerians To Defend Their Ancestral Lands / List Of PDP Gubernatorial Candidates In 27 States / Dew Of Hope Hospital Linked To Okorocha Forfeited To Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.