Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai (30180 Views)

Peter Obi Wins His Polling Unit In Agulu, APC And PDP Score Zero Votes / Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Bashir just stating the already known obvious. We all know how inconsequential, unimportant, insignificant, paltry, immaterial, measly, inconsequent BABA-AHMED DATTI, (whom i respect so much smiley) is in the north. It is nothing new.

Infact presently, he cant win a councilorship Election in any place in the north talkmore of in kaduna, a heavyweight political battleground for bigwigs not befitting of a clown like him.

He is as non-influential politically as a chicken in kaduna presently heading into next year election.

The story of Peter obi and Ahmed datti can be liken to the characters of Aki and pawpaw in comedy movies. Both of them pulling far above their weight,height and achievements. The only difference is Aki and pawpaw knows they are in for the acting but peter and datti thinks they can turn the comedy into an unattainable, unrealistic reality.

Sweet dreams, delusionalists.

can't you just make ur point without trading insults

You respect him alot, yet u call him a clown.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by reddingtonblack: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

I am curious...but why just a year ? And not 4 years.

Nigeria are lazy sha, what will it cost you to find out by yourself , well i am feeling generous

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by onyeka3310: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by lhordspy: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
Gudridance:
can't you just make ur point without trading insults

You respect him alot, yet u call him a clown.

Clown is not an insult. Check up meanings in the dictionary before coming here making allegations.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by ogwuche4u(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Bashir just stating the already known obvious. We all know how inconsequential, unimportant, insignificant, paltry, immaterial, measly, inconsequent BABA-AHMED DATTI, (whom i respect so much smiley) is in the north. It is nothing new.

Infact presently, he cant win a councilorship Election in any place in the north talkmore of in kaduna, a heavyweight political battleground for bigwigs not befitting of a clown like him.

He is as non-influential politically as a chicken in kaduna presently heading into next year election.

The story of Peter obi and Ahmed datti can be liken to the characters of Aki and pawpaw in comedy movies. Both of them pulling far above their weight,height and achievements. The only difference is Aki and pawpaw knows they are in for the acting but peter and datti thinks they can turn the comedy into an unattainable, unrealistic reality.

A failure insulting success. Your generation to come can not amount to what datti is. I keep wondering how sane humans will be seeing the obvious and allowing pride to rub them of their future. Tinubu is a dying man. Why not see the obvious?
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by isimmia: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
I believe you are keeping in mind the things you're saying
First: If Obi wins 2023 election, you will club Zuma rock and boldy write "Bashir El-Rifai is a GOAT" with a shinny and attracting color
Now this. Oga you no go rest?
You will be a disgrace to your generation if you fail your own words.
Anyways, they said a "Lion begots a Lion"
Therefore, I believe a "Goat begots a Goat" too.
Am out.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by gift2xl: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
ozonelayer79:

They are banking on rigging. E go shock them this time.

Don't mind the brainless son.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by gift2xl: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hobbiton:
A useless spoilt brat

Indeed.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by ozonelayer79: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
gift2xl:

Don't mind the brainless son.
Last last they will bury their heads in shame.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by gift2xl: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kabaa123:
stupid son whose father is good at making worse situations BAD

Don't mind the Mumu son, that talk's without reasoning.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by gift2xl: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
ozonelayer79:

Last last they will bury their heads in shame.

They are yet to receive the greatest shock of their life.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Deepthoughts: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
beerfraud:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1581761955454676992
Then get ready to exit the Twitter forever because we know you, your father n your party shall ensure he looses by hook or crook but that may not stop the labour party victory if that's what has been devinely ordained as we hope n pray for so as to usher in new hope for better United peaceful n progressive Nigeria.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Clown is not an insult. Check up meanings in the dictionary before coming here making allegations.
it is you who should lookup the meaning of that word in the dictionary, cus u are obviously ignorant of it's meaning.
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by adekolaelect(m): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
sanusideunifier:
When drug become foods, sense becomes Bola. If you know you know. I blame the Kaduna people who allowed the midget family to ruin them.
Do they complain? You better start praying to have 50% of achievement of the family you are insulting

Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by Chnbanc: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

barking dog!
Re: If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai by NLAirforce: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2022
Chnbanc:
barking dog!

Mynd44 nlfpmod Lalasticlala Seun dominique

Rule 2 broken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bodies Of 6 Police Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Recovered / Subsidy Fraud: Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) Must Repay N5 Billion Within 60 Days / Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.